It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Top Scientist Timothy Cunningham's Body Found In Atlanta River

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is breaking news in the scientific community especially concerning the Center of Disease and Control sector.

I am smelling a conspiracy here. I cited a couple news articles below. Before going into these I will quickly summarize the findings.

1. 16 years experience in CDC
2. Labeled as a potential Flu Shot whistle blower
3. Did not get promotion for branch manager (however confirmed CDC did give him promotion earlier)
4. The day he disappeared he stated he wasn't feeling well
5. Told neighbour to delete his number from their phone
6. Identification, car keys, wallet, and normal carrying belongings found in home
7. Body found in/near river
8. Officials state he drowned
9. Body identified through dental identification
10. Manner of death not determined; toxicology report pending

Missing CDC employee's body found in river weeks after disappearance
www.foxnews.com...

The body of a missing employee at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was found this week in a river nearly two months after his "unusual" disappearance that prompted a nationwide search, police announced Thursday.

Timothy Cunningham, an epidemiologist at the CDC, was found in Chattahoochee River in northwest Atlanta late Tuesday. No further details of the body’s location were released.

Atlanta Police Department Major Michael O’Connor said in late February the disappearance was an “extremely unusual set of circumstances. "The most unusual fact, in this case, is that every single belonging that we are aware of was located in the residence," O'Connor said. "So his keys, cell phone, credit cards, debit cards, wallet, all of his identification, passports – anything you can think of we've been able to locate."

MISSING CDC EMPLOYEE WAS DENIED PROMOTION, TOLD NEIGHBOR TO DELETE PHONE NUMBER, REPORTS SAY

Cunningham had called his sister that morning and talked to his supervisor about a promotion he didn’t receive, FOX5 Atlanta reported. He reportedly told several coworkers he was disappointed after not being promoted to branch manager.

Body found in Atlanta river identified as missing CDC scientist
www.cnn.com...

Cunningham, of Atlanta, was last seen February 12, shortly after a CDC supervisor told him why he was being passed over for a promotion, police have said.

As days went on, internet rumors circulated that Cunningham's disappearance was tied to his alleged role as a flu vaccine whistle-blower. The rumors were debunked by police and his family.

Co-workers told authorities that Cunningham had been "obviously disappointed" on the morning of February 12, when he learned why he wasn't getting the promotion he'd hoped for, police have said. He left work quickly, saying he felt ill, they said.

Earlier that morning, at 5:21 a.m., Cunningham's mother had received a text message from him, she has said. "Are you awake?" her son asked. But her phone was on silent mode. "I wish I had that opportunity to answer that text," she said later.

Cunningham also called his mother at 9:12 a.m. that day, but she did not answer, Atlanta police have said. He did not leave a message.

"As a parent, you have indicators when things are just not right with your child, and that was the case."

When they arrived at his house a few days later, Cunningham's parents said, they knew something was wrong because his Tibetan spaniel was unattended.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about you guys, but something smells dirty about this this story. Big brother is perhaps trying to silence the people in the know-how.

That being said...let's go back to him being labeled as a WHISTLE BLOWER:

The article below was posted on February 26, 2018....

Whistleblower, prominent Atlanta doctor goes missing after flu warning
rollingout.com...

wo weeks ago, Dr. Timothy J. Cunningham, a team lead with the Center for Disease Control’s Division of Population Health, told his co-workers he was feeling sick. The respected researcher stated he would finish his work from home and left work and he has not been heard from again. This has caused panic and concern, because Cunningham warned his family and others that his disappearance and possible death might occur because he knew a secret about the flu shot. Allegedly, he said it was the cause of this year’s deadly outbreak.

In January, Dr. Cunningham allegedly told his colleagues and family his fears about this year’s flu shot. Some media outlets have reported he was warned by co-workers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that if he kept talking and expressing his opinion he could lose his job or something else could happen. Despite this warning, Dr. Cunningham continued to express his medical opinion.

...earlier this year he stated, “Some of the patients I’ve administered the flu shot to this year have died, I don’t care who you are, this scares the crap out of me. We have seen people dying across the country of the flu, and one thing nearly all of them have in common is they got the flu shot.”

All of this information was allegedly given to media outlet YourNewsWire by Cunningham and he asked the outlet to release the information if he went missing or mysteriously died.

Well....as media and police are only stating this was a missing person's case...my gut feeling is that TC was warning everyone well in advance. Ironically he knew he would become a target if he spoke out. This is what Big Pharma and CDC do and will use the media and authorities to silence the truth.

So an update on what officials are stating TODAY...and this is kind of a joke...

Missing CDC worker Timothy Cunningham likely drowned, no signs of foul play: Officials
abcnews.go.com...

The body of Timothy Cunningham, 35, was found Tuesday night along the bank of the Chattahoochee River, according to the Atlanta Police Department, after people fishing saw a body and called 911.

There were no signs of foul play and the preliminary cause of death is drowning, the medical examiner said.

The manner of death has not been determined at this time, the medical examiner said.

"We may never be able to tell you how he got into the river," Maj. Michael O'Connor of the Atlanta Police told reporters today.

It's not clear where Cunningham entered the river, which had been previously searched, officials said.

Cunningham, a Harvard graduate, was wearing favorite jogging suit, officials said. He also was an avid collector rare stones and had some in his pocket when he was found, officials said.

Cunningham was identified today by dental records, officials said, and the autopsy was completed on Wednesday.

The condition of the body is consistent with Cunningham being gone since Feb. 12, the medical examiner said. The toxicology report is pending.

edit on 5-4-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: added notes

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Good thread, big potential for conspiracy here. Do you have any more info on the Flu Vaccine whistleblower angle?

ETA: I mustve missed your bit about the Flu shot angle the first time through. This is nuts!
edit on 5-4-2018 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes....I have been updating thread and adding info...there is a lot to add but wanted members to get a head start on the conspiracy reading.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Kind of funny how so many people related to medicine and Big Pharma are dying under mysterious circumstances lately.

If this guy was a whistle-blower, despite his family's assertions otherwise, it would not surprise me if he was done away with for that reason. The flu-shot is pushed so hard on everyone that any negative press about it would kill the profitability big time. Money/profit over lives. Standard operating procedure.

Wasn't that long ago that a married couple from Canada were murdered in their home. Barry and Honey Sherman were billionaires in the pharma industry. Looks like an attempt to stage it all as a murder suicide.

Rotten things are afoot.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dizrael
I don’t know if I would call what he did being a whistleblower. A personal opinion yes. I have been watching this story very carefully. This is truly a disturbing story that really grinds my gears. Something is not right here. There are too many things that spell conspiracy than to not. IDK what is going on but I am sure it is not good.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow
Hey dude watch it. I am good though, My job is to fire people(now days at least) so the danger factor comes into play as soon as I walk in the door.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I would bet this is totally normal. I'm sure things like this happen all the time. Likely nothing to see here, similar to the Big pharm exec and his wife who were murdered in their mansion in Canada... its all normal... CDC top scientists being murdered is totally normal.. Big pharm execs and their wives being murdered is totally normal

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'll have to keep an eye on this one. A source my buddy read aloud to me said that they have already ruled out foul play on a "severely decomposed body" (according to your last video)--how that can happen in the span of a couple of days is pretty amazing coroner work...or...

I know that my conspiracy ears perk up ANY time that someone from somewhere like the CDC, FDA, EPA, etc., comes up found dead of unknown circumstances.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
Dude your freaking me out. Stop it

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

i ran a google search for "yournewswire flu shot" and the first two pages are Snopes saying that this is all false...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I'll have to keep an eye on this one. A source my buddy read aloud to me said that they have already ruled out foul play on a "severely decomposed body" (according to your last video)--how that can happen in the span of a couple of days is pretty amazing coroner work...or...

I know that my conspiracy ears perk up ANY time that someone from somewhere like the CDC, FDA, EPA, etc., comes up found dead of unknown circumstances.

I am sure the superpowers told officials about the body so they could let it decompose properly so no ruling on cause or manner of death could be determined. You know how these mafia work right?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

i ran a google search for "yournewswire flu shot" and the first two pages are Snopes saying that this is all false...

Of course they would be saying it is false...it is a cover up story.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: jhn7537
Dude your freaking me out. Stop it

Just weird coincidences.. not saying they're directly related or anything, but CDC & Big pharm seemingly deal in the same arena with diseases/viruses and the treatments of them.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Great thread but if the whole whistleblower angle is based solely upon the yournewswire.com report then it is likely spurious. That site sucks. The fact he had rare stones in his pocket and nothing else is intriguing. I'm wondering if the "rare stones" were granite blocks.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How far was his house from this river?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow!

This is really something!
Good catch!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Maybe his feet were bound by cinder blocks before being thrown in. One could drown that way which would match what officials would state (he drowned). So he was weighed down with rocks. Over time body would decompose and legs would sever themselves from the blocks. Floating body found and 911 was called....let's see if this is how the manner of death occurred...
edit on 5-4-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Oh hell no.

Sounds like a case for wheels and the legman.
edit on 452018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Snopes has been shown to be less than savory when it comes to 'debunking'. They tried and failed to debunk the emails showing how crooked Hilary is when they hit wiki-leaks. They also tried to defend Oprah and say she never uttered the phrase stating that to end racism, older white people 'just have to die." It was an interview on the BBC. She did indeed say that. They practically turned themselves inside out trying to say she never said that. Ridiculous.

Sadly, Fake-book and Google are using Snopes to determine what is fake news now. I don't trust 'em, especially after the scandals about the misuse of donations/funding by the owners of Snopes.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nothin to see here, folks. Vaccines are backed by Science, and no one would ever use Science for nefarious purposes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join