It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Top Scientist Timothy Cunningham's Body Found In Atlanta River

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Yes...actually, the Italian side of my family has ties to them

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

i ran a google search for "yournewswire flu shot" and the first two pages are Snopes saying that this is all false...

Probably disinfo that Snopes originated so that they could 'debunk' it and discourage anyone from looking further.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
government biologist is the most dangerous position on planet earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Maybe he was just depressed. The conspiracy angles are always interesting, but it could be something like being depressed. It is Atlanta... home of black men living on the down low. Just saying. There could be other reasons.

Believe it or not, not everyone who works at the CDC or any other major organization for that matter is involved in or has some info on a nefarious conspiracy. In addition, employment by any said organizations does not rule out people having other issues in their lives either.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

One would be depressed about not getting promoted to branch manager and THEN commit suicide...Wtf?!
edit on 5-4-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Maybe he was just depressed. The conspiracy angles are always interesting, but it could be something like being depressed.

I think many have considered that.

But, it's pretty clear he was very close and connected with his family. His family have made statements suggesting he would not leave his mother to wonder and worry...that he would not leave his dog.

That's important stuff, in my mind. He would have left a suicide note and probably made some plan for the care of his dog...considering that was his only *immediate* family.

But you definitely cannot rule out the idea that he was depressed and killed himself...not, at this point anyway.

Just my take though...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
'Nightmare bacteria' cases seen in 27 states, CDC reports

Hopefully there is no connection to Cunningham and his turning up dead.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

One would be depressed about not getting promoted to branch manager? Wtf?!

It could have been the straw that pushed him over... you just never know.

A buddy of mine from was literally on top of the world in the music industry living the dream. Making millions of dollars. Menages with video models. Poppin bottles in the clubs with all your favorite artists. Responsible for discovering and producing several multi-platinum selling / grammy winning artists who are still household names and a top exec at a major record label. He literally just up and killed himself one day out of the blue. No one has any idea why other than he supposedly "wasn't himself" like a week or two prior.
edit on 5-4-2018 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Hopefully there is no connection to Cunningham and his turning up dead.

From the article:

The CDC has warned of the antibiotic-resistant bacteria for years, but these “nightmare bacteria” are “virtually untreatable” and capable of spreading genes that make them “impervious” to most antibiotics

Well...CDC has told us the fact that that this bacteria is coming and we should be prepared for it. Maybe something they have been cooking in the lab.

"Officials are unable to determine the manner where the bacteria originated from" will be the new headline....gee, I wonder why?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Maybe he was just depressed. The conspiracy angles are always interesting, but it could be something like being depressed.

I think many have considered that.

But, it's pretty clear he was very close and connected with his family. His family have made statements suggesting he would not leave his mother to wonder and worry...that he would not leave his dog.

That's important stuff, in my mind. He would have left a suicide note and probably made some plan for the care of his dog...considering that was his only *immediate* family.

But you definitely cannot rule out the idea that he was depressed and killed himself...not, at this point anyway.

Just my take though...

Maybe, maybe not. You just never know with some people.

As I mentioned, it is Atlanta... a lot of "down low" black men. Maybe HIV diagnoses he didn't want anyone to know about? Noticed he doesn't appear to be married. It could be ANYTHING. Sometimes people just snap. A lot of times it makes zero sense to rational people.

I remember my parents had a friend who killed himself. Everything seemed normal and he then he just off'ed himself one day. Come to find out later he was about to be busted for embezzlement at his job.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Unfortunately, there's no trend data for these 'nightmare-bacteria' because this is the first year the CDC has run the tests and gathered the data on the gene that makes them antibiotic-resistant.

Always good to keep all possible relevant info in mind though and I know I am keeping it in mind!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Just my take though...

Seems he tried to talk to his mother twice just before he died, and I think many suicides are not neatly planned out and just happen on a spur. If they did think about it first most would not do it...

edit on 5-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Guess who's got 2 thumbs and not getting a flu shot?

this guy

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Like I said, I don't think suicide can be ruled out. I would be interested to know if he left a voicemail for his mom and what he said if he did.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

A buddy of mine from was literally on top of the world in the music industry living the dream. Making millions of dollars. Menages with video models. Poppin bottles in the clubs with all your favorite artists. Responsible for discovering and producing several multi-platinum selling / grammy winning artists who are still household names and a top exec at a major record label. He literally just up and killed himself one day out of the blue. No one has any idea why other than he supposedly "wasn't himself" like a week or two prior.

Shakir?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Looks like murder from this corrupt gov't agency.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Shakir?

Yeah...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If the flu shot was bad why would they want to keep it quite and not recall it, Just what was or is the agenda ?

Was just talking about this on Fox News website and the comments having anything to do with him being a whistle blower or the Flu shot are being deleted . but they are coming so fast who ever is deleting them can't keep up.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yeah, after seeing what happened that YouTube the other day we know that stress can make people do really crazy things. I hope this scientist had a dead man switch like Julian Assange has.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I've known several people that have committed suicide, it's not one thing that sends them over but a bunch of little things adding up and they aren't able to cope. It is very possible that he was depressed, and I also think it is very possible something else might have happened too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join