It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati in Saudi Arabia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Actions are enough to damn them as servants of Satan

And Trump loves them, what does that tell you? The Bush's were best friends with them as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ShamnaOahu

There is a difference between metaphysical speculation (which is yet to be physically confirmed) and empirical science.

Does the kabbalah make fantastic speculations about reality? Of course. I know very well - because I have a long history with this way of thinking - so I'm not unaware.

The Torah is a profound book with profound claims about reality. I know religious Jews believe God made the universe "with the Torah". That speculation is, of course, profoundly unconfirmed. A recent book by an interdisciplinary scholar Alex Kohav -The Sod Hypothesis - actually proposes just this idea - and he brings a great deal of academic knowledge with him, from semiotics, cognitive science, cognitive linguistics, etc.

Unfortunately, there is nothing from the developmental and psychodynamic sciences, which is why I view the matter differently from him.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't call our present-day social sciences "pitiful". Biosemiotics, for instance, as well as complex systems theory, as applied to the brain, the mind, and the relationships minds form with other minds, is WAY more profound and important than ANYTHING the ancients had. I say this knowing a great deal about what they supposedly "have", and what I see is little more than speculations which assume a diseembodied cognition relative to teh body.

Umberto Eco believed that the Hebrew Bible contained the logic of the theory of evolution. Was this "received" from YHWH? Or was it logically deduced - as we humans do? Is all of it right - or, rather, is there a great deal of mismatch between the Hebrew bible's narratives and beliefs and actually anthropological evidence?

It can be exhilirating knowing that the ancients were wrong. It means that the way to knowledge entails working-together, and not apart, as the shaman-ethic of the great religions so often promote.

edit on 3-4-2018 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Here is an accompanying document.

This one is part of the Iraqi Perspectives, which both documents
came from - Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2002.

Found during the invasion of Iraq....
fas.org...

So we can at least know for certain that even if
the original account of Hempher was less than accurate
the Iraqi's used it in strategic planning.

And, notice there is a symbol here on these
documents. It is the same "eye".

edit on 3-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Essentially, Hussein was aware of the cult. That's why he kept his own country more religiously moderate. Thanks for these documents. They are VERY important. They ought to be disseminated in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Your welcome, and Hussein was subsidized
by the Brits too.

It is mind boggling, yet it seems to give a lot
of support to the theory that Saudi Arabia
was under control of the Brits, and therefore
the same monetary system, hence the
"eye" symbol?

It would be very interesting to know the
dates these symbols in your OP came into
play.

Despite the never ending reports of human
rights abuse the Saud's stand as an ally to both
the UK and the US.

Similar eye is on US currency.

You might also find this interesting...
"Secret Affairs: Britain’s Collusion with Radical Islam"

An excerpt
markcurtis.info...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Holy crap...a thread present with Muzzleflash, Burntheships and authored by Skyfloating. Feels like 2011-13 all over again.
great to see you all in discussion about yet another fantastic topic by Skyfloating.

I'm still of the belief they are mingling with entities on the other side of the veil. Nothing from back then until now has done anything to convince me otherwise. It is why they dabble in the occult to start with. Why they pay homage to the symbolism.

But I am yet to still see the total overarching picture. The summary.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
All religion is poo! Sick to the back teeth of it in 2018! Sky fairies and talking bushes? Even the conspiracies it produces bore me to death! No place for it in the modern world. Just my opinion though. If people want to worship fictional gods carry on. But you may as well be worshipping a banana in a tutu!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

It's really wierd to me that the palace was allowed to be built. Maybe I am mistaken, but it looks completed?

You would think that the religious authorities would have been making waves as soon as construction began. Not after it was finished, right before he's about to move in. So, the king didn't move into it, but decided to have it completely built and finished anyways??

I bet you its even staffed and maintained, with cleaners dusting and polishing everything daily so it will be in ready condition when the Dajjal arrives.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Actions are enough to damn them as servants of Satan

And Trump loves them, what does that tell you? The Bush's were best friends with them as well.

Yeah and Hillary trusted them with her data, like as if they were bff's, all her data was routed through S.A.. MUST I CONTINUE?

Why is it the Anti Trumpets in this thread trying to make this partisan when everyone else is just discussing the topic? It would have been easy to link the left or the right, but the op only focused on the symbols, mentioning Trump only as necessary as he is relevant to regent events.

But you... you and your friend on page one and etc, you just can't Stand to see people Not fighting. What is it with that? That you have to come in here and jab everyone with your pokey stick to provoke a response?

You don't seem to get it! Ever since Trump started a presidential relationship with the Saudis, they cracked down on corruption and started giving women their rights! There you made me do it! Are you happy now?

But its ok I get it.. I'm starting to learn your routine so let me take a guess... Everything good that happens in the world has nothing to do with Trump and was going to happen anyways, but every bad thing is his fault, is that it?

People like you are secretly angry that Saudi women are getting their rights back, because without a victim, you have no reason to exist..

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
So, the king didn't move into it, but decided to have it completely built and finished anyways??

Exactly. It's ridiculous that they would first complete it and then decide not to use it. They knew exactly what and where they were building.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
But you... you and your friend on page one and etc, you just can't Stand to see people Not fighting. What is it with that? That you have to come in here and jab everyone with your pokey stick to provoke a response?
People like you are secretly angry that Saudi women are getting their rights back, because without a victim, you have no reason to exist..

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia gives robot "Sophia" citisenship in world first

With tech the 'Illuminati' are trying to "finish the unfinished pyramid".
edit on 4-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

With tech the 'Illuminati' are trying to "finish the unfinished pyramid".

AI is the Capstone?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well 'tech' in 'general'. The pyramid being a symbol, and a quest, for immortality / deification. Until very modern times it could only be expected in spiritual / afterlife like terms. But now with AI (er AGI) they see the promise of intensified technological progress to reach tech immortality + hive mind brain chip type omnipotence and the like. SO now instead of a mere post-mortem heaven fantasy of a promised land, they are falling over themselves to construct a literal heaven on earth sort of promised land. And that is the "Why of it All" of pretty much all the BS that goes on anymore (diversions, divisions, plunderings, and so on).

That was one of my original threads ever. Here's a more recent one that gets into the specifics of that assertation stuff:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Who says no-one is living there?

Maybe we have found the home of the illuminati elite. The upper echelon. Higher than even the Saudi Royal family.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

Who says no-one is living there?

Maybe we have found the home of the illuminati elite. The upper echelon. Higher than even the Saudi Royal family.

Possibly. Illuminati HQ. If we follow the money, we find that the most money of recent years has been moved through Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

People like you are secretly angry that Saudi women are getting their rights back

I don't care about that, I care about the fact that Saudi arabia is evil and Trump is evil.

While women are getting to drive in Saudi Trump is deporting grandmothers who never committed a crime other than crossing a border.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes, got it. Fully Agree. Tech-slavery, free will loss.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Thoughtful reply imho.

As far as disembodied cognition, I see another reply before yours regarding the physical vs. non physical.

Dark matter and energy aside, many would consider photons as non physical, massless energy.

Im not very religious, but I do find fascinating and useful information from various texts, one in particular being the phrase:

"Let there be light."

We already know for a fact that light carries "translateable information" if you will, ie: wifi, radio, etc.

We also know that light directly affects and mutates DNA, perhaps a main driving force of evolution.

The ancients, Im sure, carried profound wisdom and knowledge. It isnt to say, however, that the Universe itself doesn't "evolve," wherein new ideas, "new knowledge" and wisdom may be more resonate or applicable at that time.

Id imagine, too, that this same idea applies to ignored or forgotten knowledge as well.

Perhaps one in the same.

edit on 442018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join