It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati in Saudi Arabia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In Muslim culture, the symbol of one eye is associated with Satan. As is the Pyramid. Muslims go full-paranoid when they see the one eye or - god forbid - the eye within the Pyramid. Muslim countries have a long tradition of anti-Illuminati conspiracy theories.

It is therefore strange that the most muslim country in the world - Saudi Arabia - openly displays this type of Illuminati symbolism everywhere - in public, in Government Logos, in Buildings and even in their most Holy places Mecca and Medina. It's difficult to reconcile Muslims paranoia about the Illuminati with the rampant symbolism across the country. Some of their Governmental Logos:

The logo of Saudi Police itself, is that of a black eye.

If an evil cult were indeed in control of the country, it would explain its long tradition of oppression, torture and abuse of women, womens inability to move or travel freely, their oppressive male guardian system, their ultra-oppressive religious police, their banning of all other religions, their support of terrorism, child-marriage etc.

The two tallest towers in their capital, Riyadh: One is a Pyramid with a Ball at the near top, the other looks like the devils horns symbol:

Above their most holy site in Mecca, the Islamic Crescent Moon has been turned to look like devils horns. Where is the outrage from the Muslim Community?

Did you know that pilgrims in Mecca, who walk around the Kaaba (the black cube), rub what looks like an eye, attached to same black cube?

The eye-shaped structure below, full of triangle, star and pyramid shapes within, is the newly built "Kingdom Palace" outside of Medina, Saudi Arabia.

Arabs have referred to this palace as "Dajjals Palace" which roughly translates as "Palace of the Anti-Christ". The palace is on a Hill just outside of Medina:

The place appears to be the fulfillment of an old islamic prophecy which states that the Anti-Christ will not be able to enter Medina but will instead take up residence on a hill across from Medina, with view of the lit up mosque in Medina. The Hill mentioned 1400 years ago in the Hadith, Jabal Habshi, eerily corresponds with the hill this Palace was built upon.

“There will be no town which Ad-Dajjal will not enter except Mecca and Medina, and there will be no entrance (road) (of both Mecca and Medina) but the angels will be standing in rows guarding it against him, and then Medina will shake with its inhabitants thrice (i.e. three earth-quakes will take place) and Allah will expel all the nonbelievers and the hypocrites from it.”

“Ad-Dajjal will come and it will be forbidden for him to pass through the entrances of Medina. He will land in some of the salty barren areas outside Medina; on that day the best man or one of the best men will come up to him and say, ‘I testify that you are the same Dajjal whose description was given to us by Allah’s Apostle .’ Ad-Dajjal will say to the people, ‘If I kill this man and bring him back to life again, will you doubt my claim?’ They will say, ‘No.’ Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and bring him back to life. That man will say, ‘Now I know your reality better than before.’ Ad-Dajjal will say, ‘I want to kill him but I cannot.’ ” “The Day of Deliverance, what is the Day of Deliverance!” and repeating it thrice. He was asked: “What is the Day of Deliverance?” He said: “The Dajjal (The Imposter of the End of Time) will come, climb on top of Jabal Habshi, look at Madinah, and say to his Companions: Do you see this white palace? This is the mosque of Ahmad. Then he will approach Madinah only to find on each path an angel with drawn sword. He will reach the wasteland of Al-Jurf and make camp. Madinah will then shake thrice and no hypocrite man or woman, nor corrupt man or woman will fail to go out to join him. This is the Day of Deliverance!”

Interestingly, the anonymous conspiracy theorist that goes by the name of "Q" and appears to be disseminating pro-Donald-Trump narratives, identified Saudi Royalty as one of the three main branches of the Illuminati (the other two being the Rothschilds and George Soros) in October 2017.

Perhaps not coincidentally, Trumps first foreign visit was to Saudi Arabia. Shortly thereafter, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman arrested a large part of Saudi Royalty, holding them captive for months (November 2017). Mohammed Bin Salman has also been taking powers away from the oppressive religious police, cutting ties to Qatar, allowing women to drive, publicly claiming that women are entirely equal to men (oh the outrage!), allowing music, cinema and women attending sports events and generally been on a Mission to dismantle the evil system in KSA.

It is also known that one of those arrested - Al Waleed Bin Talal, one of the previously "untouchable" Trillionaires - had close ties to Hillary Clinton, Obama and numerous other opponents of Trump. In fact, Hillary Clintons Blackberry was routed through Saudi Arabia

So if indeed Saudi Royalty were Illuminati, it appears that with this palace, they commissioned a building full of Illuminati symbology in order to
fulfill an old prophecy regarding the "Anti Christ", essentially identifying themselves as that "Anti Christ".

Upon researching a little more and translating arabic sites, I found out that it was commissioned by Saudi Royals at the Command of King Fahad.
Upon being criticized by religious authorities as the prophesized location of the anti-christ, King Fahad did not move into the Palace and it (allegedly) stands empty since then. And that there is only one road leading to it.

It appears that this structure could have been meant to be the headquarters of the Illuminati.

And yes...the sword dance done with our conspiracy-theorist-President Trump, indicates that Saudi Arabia and the U.S. are now at war as allies:

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They say the dijjal has one eye. Makes me think of all those in Hollywood and music who pose with one eye.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The Eye of Saudi Police:

Contemporary depictions of the Dajjal:

Mecca itself resembles eye and eyeball:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You seem a little paranoid by posting this garbage the research of yours. This is dumb sh-t.

Here, watch this:

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
More public eyes in Saudi Arabia:

+47 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

You seem a little paranoid by posting this garbage the research of yours. This is dumb sh-t.

So the question of the thread is: Why do muslims, who are paranoid about the one-eye, accept one-eye symbolism all over Saudi Arabia?

Your response: "This is garbage research. This is dumb sh-t"

You're real bright.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Its beyond rampant, the symbolism is EVERYWHERE!

It's amazing to me this isnt a subject that is discussed way more often, like hollywood eye symbolism is so often talked about.

Definately illuminati "hiding in plain sight"!

S&F

For the record I strongly disagree with "this garbage the research of yours. This is dumb sh-t. "

Your research is incredible, as usual.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You don't really need the symbolism to realize these are some sick bastards over there. Actions are enough to damn them as servants of Satan.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You don't really need the symbolism to realize these are some sick bastards over there. Actions are enough to damn them as servants of Satan.

True.

But the symbolism might explain who is actually in charge there and what kind of society this cult likes.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Really fascinating OP....
You're really making an interesting point, as those of us in the US and other Western Nations are working to wrap our minds around the "Illuminati", the cabal, whatever name you give it," EVIL"..it's meaningful to understand that this " EVIL" has corrupted and infiltrated the whole World !

It seems it always leads back to Ancient History and some sort of bizarre agenda that people to this day are Hell bent on manifesting. Building an extravagant palace in just the "right" place to "welcome" the Anti-Christ is just tooo weird ! It's encouraging to know that lot's of Muslims don't like this "thing" one bit either.

The Kaaba Black Stone is another really strange thing....rocks from outer-space?
Lot's of Illuminate symbolism in the temple it self and the Black stone is located on the "cornerstone" of the building, sound familiar?

www.ancient-origins.net...

Then there's this crazy "Angel" sighting above the Temple...lot's of speculation this was some sort of hoax, but even that is very freaky .

Lastly this is another odd coincidence....IDK ?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Considering how FREAKED OUT ya'll seem to get...

MY bet?

Eyes are chosen intentionally...

To trigger and troll the triggerables.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, thanks for the perspective, S+F.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Perhaps not coincidentally, Trumps first foreign visit was to Saudi Arabia. Shortly thereafter, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman arrested a large part of Saudi Royalty, holding them captive for months (November 2017). Mohammed Bin Salman has also been taking powers away from the oppressive religious police, cutting ties to Qatar, allowing women to drive, publicly claiming that women are entirely equal to men (oh the outrage!), allowing music, cinema and women attending sports events and generally been on a Mission to dismantle the evil system in KSA.

Remember that pic of the Royal Saudis and Trump holding that that eye shaped glass orb simultaneously?

I'm not on my laptop so I can't pull it up so quickly, maybe someone else here can produce it faster.
edit on 4/3/2018 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Wasn't Bin Laden Saudi? Check.

Wasn't the Bush family homies with the Bin Ladens for awhile?

All of these #ing societies and groups to make people feel so #ing special, justifying torture and murder on a mass scale...

Id be #ting my pants constantly if I was them, to be frank. Worshipping malevolent, ancient other worlders, masters of the astral, brought down by their total disconnect with NATURE.

And nature will forgive and it well heal. Nature will also destroy.

You get what you get.
edit on 432018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I have never heard about muslims being paranoid about pyramid or eye symbolism. Do you have any info on that ? If there is, I bet it is very recent(internet age)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
One theory is that this symbolism they cover the world with is to do with mass hypnosis state and that state is what they are looking for from the whole world, bliend obedience.

There was some Americans, originally mid easterns,film group that foretold so much about Saudi Arabians and their obsession of this anti-christ aka dajjal and these symbols been used till these days, they made over 50 episodes long document/exposure of this dajjal and its connections too our world. Series is called The Arrivals ,its still on youtube, at least most parts.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

I have never heard about muslims being paranoid about pyramid or eye symbolism. Do you have any info on that ? If there is, I bet it is very recent(internet age)

Their anti-christ is one-eyed...that should give you a hint.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

The Kaaba Black Stone is another really strange thing....rocks from outer-space?
Lot's of Illuminate symbolism in the temple it self and the Black stone is located on the "cornerstone" of the building, sound familiar?

The black cube is apparently popular with illuminati types. Dont know much about it though except for cryptic references here and there.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: [

Id be #ting my pants constantly if I was them, to be frank. Worshipping malevolent, ancient other worlders, masters of the astral, brought down by their

They'll reap what they sowed.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: gosseyn

Their anti-christ is one-eyed...that should give you a hint.

This is your thread. You say "Muslims go full-paranoid when they see the one eye or - god forbid - the eye within the Pyramid. Muslim countries have a long tradition of anti-Illuminati conspiracy theories.", I just want this to be proven. But if you don't care, I won't care either.

And if muslims were as you say paranoids about pyramid stuff, the muslim brotherhood in Egypt would have destroyed the famous pyramids long ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join