It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Just A Troll... Or Is It Actually The Craziest Thing Going On Right Now?.?.?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The most interesting thing about humanity; is it revolves this way; pack animal, then hive, then herd, back to hive then back to pack... rinse repeat.

The hunt never seems to cease; first to stay alive, then to gain knowledge, then that hunting and knowledge are used to attack from a central location and well the herd never ceases except in forgetfulness or spite as the breeding is continuous... must spread that genetic code, so the same sort of blah blah can rise form after form.

To be honest it is at once the most entertaining and stupid thing to observe.

Belief is not reality, even when truth occurs the fool tries to validate it with yet another... this thing called blank exists no matter what blank is called... or what is thought about blank.

All that means is our knowledge base is a barrier to even more understanding having labeled every cutting like Occam's razor slashing through, calling things this and that... saying this exists and that does not.

Fool hardy but eh it was once thought that this is what separated us from the animals... and yet it is the refrain of that animal nature that actually does; not the words not the knowledge.

Consider Escape From New York; A wind Named Amnesia...

Many would say just getting around and doing business as usual is similar with the hive, herd, and pack mentality. Every stop light a potential check point where cameras and surveillance is involved... the craving for goods has gone on to include not only the ground, but the moon, other planets and even all people as somehow owned controlled.

How so eh the drives we all share; they can and are used against us at every turn; we dont understand this that or the other... dont worry we will call it some name and research it and tada! Fixed yo...

Um no for all we as a species know we know absolutely nothing. No matter where that nothing comes from it always returns to nothing... apparent by that empty gap between thoughts.

Minds so filled and muddled that space in most is barely even noticed; and when sitting alone what arises more of that non empty space to run away from called conscience I need a TV in my face a drug to numb my indiscretions or cover my abuse either legal or illegal. lol NO

Just sit and learn to make that space between thoughts so wide none ever actually occur... and if so they are not yours, impermanent and full of suffering which is their burden not ones own. Taking a burden up is of course optional, yet so is the dropping of it.

In Tim Leary's tune in and drop out trips on Abbey Hoffman's bike... he figured such out and yet it was the wrong way; through chemicals and other Dr. feel goods. In the twelve classes of beings there is only suffering and stress; the degree of which is the difference.

If the body suffers one moves either intentionally or unintentionally like a blink one scratches not even noticing they raised or moved the arm to do so... so in control? Lol not even over that thing one identifies as holding a "self" that self is impermanent temporary one leap of consciousness to another leap of consciousness; when made into the great void?

No leap it is a permanent rest and reprieve as the mind is undisturbed or free. What could it be filled with? Lol nothing but the same echoes as one spent all the time emptying out... so why back track to the same place of pain and suffering when one already knows how to perform all functions needed or required to live?

Anyways; alien or not it is just a label an attachment to forms let those go and be open to what arises and passes whether known or unknown seen or unseen or not. One grasp can destroy a delicate flower like a finger a wet painting; with a mind full of thought one cannot even properly observe what they are trying to see as a subject listen to in order to hear... so much enjoyment of simply being lost in the mental trees where all forests are simply on fire and are not even aware they are.

I dunno; it can be difficult at times to have compassion or empathy for those that continually do such to themselves and others. Just remembering one was also the same does help return that in an instant though.

So take care eh?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
THE TRUTH (Click)
edit on 17-3-2018 by XendorFazem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Was just thinking about the strange rabbit references, and remembered there is a podcast about a mysterious game called rabbits. Maybe this is somehow connected. This is from the description on the website.

"Rabbits is much more than just a game, and that the key to understanding Rabbits, might be the key to the survival of our species, and the Universe, as we know it."

www.rabbitspodcast.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well, i'm late to the party (dag nammit), I'll add my thoughts none the less. It's intriguing to say the least. I've not pored through the replies, tis my reading material for the night. I love stuff like this, this is what ATS is. A good old hand rub and a 'Right then, a real thread to get stuck into', a thread the likes that brought me here and many others in the first place. Great post.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Just wanted to be clear on something. I may be wrong about trump, I may not. But there are very weird things going on and I think the Trumpet is being blown as if something big and horrible is about to happen.

I cant shake the feeling, my intuition is never wrong. Jonathan Kleck released this video today, that the apocalypse is now. The fact that they mentioned that they "aren't human" is puzzling.
Warning Fast Attack Imminent

I firmly believe that the OP's message is a warning for us all.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This is a whole lot 'o nothing, if not amusing.

As far as the video of that guy in the above post.. not much to say other than he is whackadoodle crazy. There is no "imminent attack." I guess in a month.. after the lack of said fast, imminent attack fails to happen, he and his supporters will go off on another silly tangent.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I agree. Stop eating fruit cake and but logs,poor guy.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zadiel74

In old folklore; to see a rabbit is to see where oneself has previously died. The funny thing is we do not realize that we die all the time each thought taken as a self is not a self so defining oneself as thoughts becomes behaviors those basic behaviors and drives exist whether thought about or not. So each moment of awareness is where life actually occurs; identifying with the temporary then death knocks and opens the door unseen and un-noticed to the otherside where the dead do not know they are dead and out pops the rabbit from an old hat one wore called thought.

Quite fitting that rabbits are the conceptual heros breeding so fast... same as consciousness leaping as life just simply flows on and on. Lol don't get caught in the net and if you already are; then disentangle by becoming disenchanted see reality for what it is... that thing called a moment of clarity where all thought drops away can be made permanent. At first everything becomes brand new and one is left in awe. Lol thats the hook dont bite again!

Take care

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

That white hat is NOT doing that guy any favors. None.

I got almost 20 minutes into that video and couldn't take it anymore. I lost count of how many times he said "You may not see it but I do."

i don't doubt that this guy has talent, but it looks like he has gone off the deep end, as far as seeing symbols (and sheep) in EVERYTHING. That iPad or whatever box he held up. He had it turned upside down, AND he had to draw an eye on it for to resemble a sheep- and I still couldn't see the sheep.

If you look, you can see whatever you want, everywhere. It looks like he's just gotten to the point of seeing the entire world as a Rorshack ink blot.

So is prediction that New York will be swallowed by a tidal wave?

What did the sideburn penis on the Google Doodle he was on about have to do with the rest of that image? He was saying that the drawing of the sheep, and the guy with sideburns that he says was a penis, is a declaration that NYC is going to be attacked by water. Did he ever explain that whole thing?

edit on 18-3-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Such a thing occurs by putting visual focus at the corners of ones eyes instead of straight ahead... so much pareidolia can exist doing such a thing.

It is best developed and used for art not conspiracy...

So the guy is seeing sheep like the old punch buggy business with VW Beetles. The it doesn't exist until one mentions it; then they are all over the place. Meaning his obsession likely will not get better; unless hit... whether that be with a giant penis tidal wave in NY? I cannot say, but there's a parade for that... so the potential exists.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Fake. I can supply documents (tweets/posts) of OP claiming it was just a troll. 4chan/reddit/insta all had it posted aswell.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If aliens wanted to invade us, they would start by killing off the most intelligent people first, so that it would be harder for us to fight back against them. Aliens from another Dimension/Hell. Hell on Earth.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Freescale Semiconductor Patent

1 person dies it's a tragedy. Many people die it is a number.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hoax Alien Invasion

edit on 18-3-2018 by AbZu777 because: link

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
4/18/2018 = 888 GATE GATE GATE

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: McGinty

I think you are right! (Called babelfish, maybe?)

That be Hitchhickers Guide... But don't worry, i didn't know either - had to do a search

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AbZu777
4/18/2018 = 888 GATE GATE GATE

What?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Reminds of me Terrance Mckenna's timewave zero.

We have white hats who are taking down the NWO and the Illuminutty AND a false flag alien invasion?

Woo!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Don't you mean black hats?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It's probably just a 4chan larp. They do those a lot in /pol/

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join