It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration goes on offense, sues California over sanctuary laws

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'm happy to see this development. Now let's get the civil war underway...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Smoke and mirrors.......

If they meant it they would have arrested Oakland's mayor for colluding w criminals and interfering w federal officers

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Nothing would please me more than if the fed came in and arrested all the idiots in office, that got there from illegal votes in the first place.

Ca has turned into a Sch* Hole. In SF, we play a game called "Spot the Syringe". Sorry, NOT being sarcastic about that.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Let the coast shrivel up in their own greed.

Waste of prime real estate...no can do amigo

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Hell with suing them.....let's blast them free at the fault line and set them adrift into the Pacific....sounds like a plan.

That's not very nice... Some of us are required to live here (Active Air Force stationed) and have families that have to live here...

Why don't we go after Politicians and bleeding libs instead of condemning us en mass...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
Nothing would please me more than if the fed came in and arrested all the idiots in office, that got there from illegal votes in the first place.

Ca has turned into a Sch* Hole. In SF, we play a game called "Spot the Syringe". Sorry, NOT being sarcastic about that.

LOL, I'm in San Diego and the running joke is that every time it rains, the rivers are swollen with needles and dead hookers.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I always thought federal law trumped state law?
Not American could be wrong.

Also not very knowledgeable on sanctuary city's but if they harbour illegals and give them equal rights to the common American without the due effort....well that seems kinda treasonous to me....

a reply to: dragonridr

It started in the 1980's, when there the churches offered sanctuary to those people in unstable South American countries (en.wikipedia.org...). Then San Francisco joined in the fun and declared themselves a Sanctuary city. That set the standard for the other cities.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The democrats are stupid on immigration and hypocritical. Here Obama deported more people than all the presidents combined.

They are going to potentially blow their lead on the 2018 midterm election being to lenient on immigration.

Trump won the election and even though I may disagree with most of his policies
he has the right to do this.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt

LOL, I'm in San Diego and the running joke is that every time it rains, the rivers are swollen with needles and dead hookers.

Speaking of hookers

What do you call a hooker in water

H2HO

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If it was anyone except (Reefer Madness) Sessions going into the state of California to rid us of sanctuary cities I would be more supportive.

Session's will then likely use his new Federal Network to start going after legal Cannabis users and suppliers.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I live in California and am disgusted at the amount of money being spent on illegals. Driver licenses, legal fees, free medical care, free food....HOW ABOUT CALIFORNIA takes care of its Veterans FIRST!!! This is unacceptable to put money into services that are not for legal citizens. Democrats are afraid if they lose all the illegal immigrants, they wont get re-elected since thats where their votes come from anyways.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dizrael

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Hell with suing them.....let's blast them free at the fault line and set them adrift into the Pacific....sounds like a plan.

That's not very nice... Some of us are required to live here (Active Air Force stationed) and have families that have to live here...

Why don't we go after Politicians and bleeding libs instead of condemning us en mass...

The government need to keep the people fighting amongst each other or the focus would be on them. People are too stupid and angry to see past the charade

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
If it was anyone except (Reefer Madness) Sessions going into the state of California to rid us of sanctuary cities I would be more supportive.

Session's will then likely use his new Federal Network to start going after legal Cannabis users and suppliers.

Legal federal network? So it's legal to embezzle through the Bell-Labs communications system, used to launch ICBM first tactical strikes and legal to use it for Mirror trading at the banks and colluding with "Communism" & "McCarthism" to spy on the general population's phone calls and evade taxes, but it's not illegal to deport citizen's that have lived there for years because there VISA has expired whilst the guy running the bank and wall-street hands out "Green" cards to his "Communist Comrades" because they all good ole American & Russian Jewish? - Sorry perhaps I'm missing something here... Can we just get this Revolution started and feed the politicians to the Guillotine whilst we align with there "Communist" values so we can all just get on with our day and tell them to shut the fu*k up!
edit on 10-3-2018 by micromark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: micromark

Wake-up

archive.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hope he rips them a new butt hole...!!!

I've heard Trump may be considering declaring California to be in a state of rebellion and re-constitute it's government..

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Oh man, that"ll be the day! One can dream can"t they? Sadly, I think that"s about the only way things are going to change here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join