It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Reality Being Edited Evidenced in Changing Logos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: capko

Best not get onboard this ship. It smells of poo.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

"Funny how it's only pop culture and things in the current media that the MELievers claim are affected.

Why not major historical events? Locations? "

Does the human anatomy, "the Thinker" statue, and the world map count as non-Pop culture things that have changed?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

"Logos are not set in stone, they get changed and updated from time to time. "

Actually logos (like Nike) for example, are designed to undergo as little change as possible. That way they
become universally recognizable all over the globe over time. If you tinker with the logo too much, that messes
with the branding. Usually when companies rebrand, or change their logo, they make their customers aware
of it through a campaign. Unless it's a situation where the company is under new ownership and the new ownership
just decides to rebrand.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Sorry to burst this dimensional Mandela bubble , but its called graphic design!

Graphic designers do this all the time , and they constantly re-invent the wheel , letters joining together is nothing new in graphic design , they are called ligatures!

Brand recognition is a huge thing , always has been , and so graphic designers are constantly updating the company brand imaging , updating the typeface (fonts) and the Logos themselves to follow in line with fashion trends , colour styles they always change logos to meet the target audience.

If a company isnt doing so well they re-brand , and change everything about their brand image.
Logos are no exception.

What I will say is a conspiracy is General Electric, they started a competition in the 90's to re-brand their company logo ,
bizarely a school in Falkirk was selected to do the design competition in line with British Petrochemicals.

My friend Dave designed the GE logo you see today, they stole his logo design and never credited him for it.

I will ask him to provide me with evidence to show he designed it, I'm sure he said he still has the competition certificate etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

What if I told you those are the same logos I've seen my whole life.
Cause they are.
What are you hoping for? Do you really WANT us to be in a program? For the life of me, I do not get this issue or these recurring threads.

Let's say you are right. (And I am not.) Then what? Then the program finds you and eliminates or reprograms you is what.
Hence there is no logic at play here.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

I find this the same weird logic , with mass depopulation

correct me if I am wrong, but an economy needs people to buy and sell, and also needs workers to work to create tax revenue , so what good is it for the "machine" if they kill of all their tax generating stock ?

Never understood this whole goal of depopulation, for a system that is designed to create absolute power for a few individuals , they need all the bottom feeding grunts to pay into the system and make tax revenue
and buy and sell !

So you cant have a good economy and your bank full of money if you dont have the slaves to work and pay !

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Weird how every topic on ME has a SKUNK next to it! So much for conspiracy theory. Guess if its really above top secret, it goes with Skunkworks classified Lockheed intel, indeed that must be kept under red tape indefinitely.

At a first glance, its obvious how most all these ME's are an inversion.

Ie,
Reddish Yellow yet Bluish White (Sol)
Red yet Blue (Dem to Rep)
E has turned to its opposite vowel sound, A. (Berenstein to stain)
Dead are sometimes Alive again, if only just for a while. (Mandela,Graham, Wilder)
Female symbol with the circle turn into arrow with the Male (Volvo)
A or The/This or And (Neighborhood, Interview With Vampire, Sex City)

Thus if it's just mass misremembering.. funny how so many are remember that stark OPPOSITE of how things really used to be!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I was completely unaware of this one! really hard to believe I certainly do remember the cornucopia!

pretty good proof in this article

www.alternatememories.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   

So weird it only affects things in the media and pop culture, and things pushed by social media... Not actual things, like history, physics, maths, etc - just very subjective things.

So weird..

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: watersabove
Weird how every topic on ME has a SKUNK next to it! So much for conspiracy theory

That's because ME is complete horsesh*t and its MElievers have extremely low intelligence and cannot understand how memories work, change, and are affected by the permiation and constant bombardment of advertising, social media and their other, low-intelligent peers.

LINK

...also shows that heavy social media use is linked with memory deficits, especially in your transactive memory. This kind of memory involves deciding what information is important enough to store in your brain and what information can be outsourced.

edit on 3-7-2023 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join