It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Reality Being Edited Evidenced in Changing Logos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just found this

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Funny how it's only pop culture and things in the current media that the MELievers claim are affected.

Why not major historical events? Locations?

Odd how it's confined to things within the past 20-30 years when mass media and the Internet took to spreading information faster than you could blink eye.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: TombEscaper
Regardless of what anyone says, these logos ARE changing in these ways; but not changing in the sense that the logos are being updated by the companies, of course.

As long as you are keeping an open mind.

Actually, no, no they are not keeping an open mind:

I don't give a damn what the skeptics and naysayers try to tell me.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Aetna has had many different logos since its inception in the 1880s.

logos.wikia.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

edit on 362018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I believe that these ME happenings occur in order to jump start the process of questioning our reality. Like a gentle, timed awakening that will eventually usher in a greater reality. I hope, anyways......

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think the logos tell a story of whoever may have changed reality. Maybe a cryptic way of pointing a finger. Residue of residue.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Ae being connected makes perfect sense, since it means 'Æ'. In the old days 'Æ' was written as Ae.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I had a whole bottle of hot sauce disappear from in front of me at a local sub sandwich place. It had pastel pink and purple fancy lettering, a design around the border of the label in the same colors- I looked away for one sec, with the mental note "must try", looked back, Poof. Gone. Shook me so hard, I grabbed a super hot sauce by mistake.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Lets just for a second assume the phenomenon is real.

What do you think is the end goal or outcome by oneself following that road to completion?

Do you want to be lost?

Has it even crossed your mind that you're being baited like a fish in a vast ocean of cosmic predators?

Perhaps the concepts behind this phenomenon are geneally valid, perhaps not.

If true, perhaps the reason why people are telling you to STOP is because theyre trying to save you from making a huge mistake.

edit on 6-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Many of the MEs I agree with. None of these clicked with with me though. I'm sure I've seen the Nasa logo as pictured.

The Mandela that convinced me to 100% was Froot Loops. It was posted here on ATS that it had changed from Froot Loops to Fruit Loops. At that point in time it WAS "Fruit". Everyone scoffed at the spelling "Froot" saying how dumb it would be, though I remember it as being the Froot spelling with loops for all the Os. I even got into an argument with five others IRL over it. Weeks later as I was starting another debate on it, while searching for a video of a guy buying it years ago, showing it spelled froot. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES, every picture in google image changed from fruit to froot.

Reality still holds as "Froot" and those I argued with think I hacked the internet and switched every box ever made, or just say, I can't handle it, don't make me think about it. I searched the idea that it switched back around that time and others noticed the switch and switch back, two years before the arguments I had, adding more confusion to the matter.

Its why I call any ME believers Froot Loops, which means kind of unusual. It has had that interpretation before MEs where a thing, now it has a reason.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Why do you just assume that any change is due to some supernatural thing rather than logos getting tinkered with over time?

Because some people have too much time and imagination on their hands.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Great thread!

The one that stands out the most to me is Coke. Just a week before the change I was standing in line with a Coke and was studying the typography, including the '~'.

It currently looks like this:
It used to look more like this:
Here's someone that painted it from memory - odd.. they used a ~.

The next biggie for me is JCPenny - it's now JCPenney. There's a giant "JCPenney" sign near where we live - it's freaky to see it, not to mention see it all the time. This is what it looks like now:
Here's how it used to be:

There's also a Chic-Fil-A down the street - definitely was not "Chick". Here's how it looks now:
This is how it used to be:

The Monopoly guy lost his monocle. This image shows how it looks now, followed by how it used to look:

Febreze now has an extra e (febreeze).

The V and W in VW are split now. I remember them as joined (had a few vw's). Here's the history of the logo:
Here's how it looks now, and how it used to look:

I used to have a bunch of good Ford logo residue, they're around somewhere online I'm sure if anyone wants to look it up.

About the computer stuff changing on you.. My photo editor (Gimp) changed the color pallet over night (flipped and reversed). I'm used to clicking on a part of the pallet for greyer colors - I've done it for years; its' muscle-memory. I wrote the developers, it's always been the way it is now. Crazy - absolutely freaky.

I'll send you a PM for a YT channel that does a lot of logo stuff.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Why not major historical events? Locations?

Uhm..

Hitler has blue eyes now...

Eli Whitney is now a white man.

Franklin Delanor Roosevelt is now Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

South America is way further Eastward now.

Panama Canal now goes N+S, not E+W.

There's a few Historical and Location items..

I could keep going, but dinners done.

You know it's not limited to pop-culture.. you just don't want to hear it.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Excellent points!
Another example of it not being limited to pop culture would be your name.

Do you remember when it changed from Pearlj to Pearj.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm no Naysayer,etc., to ME. However, I pay attention to logos as Graphic Designer. Companies do change their logos often, as well as their message-by law. The fist three have the fonts in serif fonts, particularly the t, personally they look better than sans serif for the last letter in the logo name in those cases.

Letters joined together in a logo aren't unpopular, it makes the logo more unique, more memorable to the consumer especially if the font and or vector joining of them didn't come front a font bank and is uniquely published by the companies designers.

Saturn is no longer manufacturing cars, so not sure how that is a changing example as it seems they always had the font that way. Also, as for examples bands are not a good example, as some change their logos and designers of them often.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Same, I thought Pearlj, as in PearlJam. Good examples though, showing how these logos change.

edit on 6-3-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2018 by dreamingawake because: how*

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

That's the point, they've always been the way they are now - so of course it's not unusual.

What's unusual is tons of people have 'more than a passing memory' of the logo being different.

It's not restricted to logos.. Do a little digging and you're likely to find several things you could swear were different before (being honest with yourself on the strength of a given memory or 'knowledge').

Or.. you may notice the difference, but doubt your memory.

Or.. you may not be affected at all.

One way or the other - you will find a way to justify the way you feel - just like me, just like everyone else. Which ever way you go - I hope you're kind about it.

That said, I have to go on record stating the Mandela Effect is absolutely real, and words will never do justice to describe it..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

So true.

edit on 6-3-2018 by dreamingawake because: quote issues

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>