It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Lost Popular Vote And More To Come

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I had an employee who was a Russian citizen.
What's that supposed to mean...to you?

That means absolutely nothing to me. What is your point?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
The pizza place was a red herring,

Red Herring...it still dominate many conspiracy circles..every yahoo who has a beef against the D was fully on board, and even here in beloved "deny ignorance" ATS it was (and is) everywhere.

Rational minds tried to lead the idiots out of the mud, but they like it there I guess.

And now we got more BS to blindly accept by jacktards with a zombies are coming website.

I have absolutely zero trust in anyone who denied any and all russian involvement early in the election to the point where they wouldn't even consider looking at the evidence and spent time, like a part time job, denying anything could mean anything. Even the most casual of conspiracy theorists would have found it at the very least interesting enough to dig a bit...but we don't have conspiracy theorists here...we have feckless partisans who want to only smear crap about the team they dislike regardless of merit or not....because they aren't for truth or denying ignorance, they are simply trying to prop up their political religion and thats it.

Ooh.,..the pizza thing was a red herring, but this is totes real...a guy named Dilly on the internets said so..bam...case closed...dont bother with the trial, just send the entire political party to mars.

Seems legit bro.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: jimmyx

And yet you support it. The entire Trump dossier comes from Russia.

Clinton and Obama's government worked with Russia to spread unfounded lies about Trump.

Obama and Clinton are the ones that put sanctions on Russia...and yet.....they worked with Russia...uh huh, sure....as for your first line, what is the "trump dossier", haven't heard about that one yet

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

the elections been done for over a year now . the evil bitch lost get over it .

But RUSSIA!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Why was a Russian employee at fusion GPS no surprise. Your words I'm not suprised.
Just mean something...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You mean planet Hollywood don't you? Where nothing is as it seems???
Every group is a secret cabal and every pizza parlor a den of iniquity.
Every move by the left is treasonous sedition and every move by the right is God guided and ordained.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If everyone "got what they deserve" every politician on every level past and present would get the wall, this cafeteria "Justice" "Law and Order" and "Demockracy" both sides play is filled with hypocrisy

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

Ignore the naysayers. I'm sure many will be willing to jump on board for the ride. Unfortunately Q and company are rattling a few long held beliefs and with change come strife.

Funny Obama campaigned on Hope & Change and it was more of the same. They finally get some change and act like 3 year olds with their fingers in their ears.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Get away with what? Haven't we already investigated her from here to hell and back and found nothing?

No ... you haven’t... and behind your so called nothing burger is a whole lot of something.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Get away with what? Haven't we already investigated her from here to hell and back and found nothing?

yea, this is WAY above your level of comprehension, but the folks who "investigated" her, were also "owned" by her. So the rest of the population with BRAINS, realized that perhaps the investigation was a tiny bit tainted. Back to sleep Nancy.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

I have absolutely zero trust in anyone who denied any and all russian involvement early in the election to the point where they wouldn't even consider looking at the evidence and spent time, like a part time job, denying anything could mean anything. Even the most casual of conspiracy theorists would have found it at the very least interesting enough to dig a bit...but we don't have conspiracy theorists here...we have feckless partisans who want to only smear crap about the team they dislike regardless of merit or not....because they aren't for truth or denying ignorance, they are simply trying to prop up their political religion and thats it.

That's what I always maintain, and it's the same for everything, people simply will not look for themselves, it's like they are afraid, or don't want to...same thing I suppose. You just do not 'jump on the bandwagon'.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Red Herring...it still dominate many conspiracy circles..every yahoo who has a beef against the D was fully on board, and even here in beloved "deny ignorance" ATS it was (and is) everywhere. 

Rational minds tried to lead the idiots out of the mud, but they like it there I guess. 

Pedo rings are very real, especially in the likes of DC. The red herring was that it all centered around a particular Pizza Parlour. I suggest that the Comet ping pong stuff was a deflection that could easily be debunked thus making the whole pedogate thing appear debunked. It isn't.

We have our fair share of the same sh1!t in the upper echelons of the UK Government.

You're making an assumption that no one looked at the evidence and I've seen many posters here scrutinize what's legit and what isn't. It's not all partisan hero worship as many of us don't trust anyone in Government. Period.

Ooh.,..the pizza thing was a red herring, but this is totes real...a guy named Dilly on the internets said so..bam...case closed...dont bother with the trial, just send the entire political party to mars. 

Seems legit bro. 

I have no interest in 'Dilly'. I don't care much for 'he said/she said'....
edit on 10-2-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Why was a Russian employee at fusion GPS no surprise. Your words I'm not suprised.
Just mean something...

Are you thick?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

They reopened the case due to the fact they found her classified email elsewhere, which is the whole reason the protocol and laws she was breaking exist. How do people work around the fact that her knowingly breaking protocol as it pertains to classified information, which is in effect breaking the law, with the fact that the information ended up in a foreign agents hand when the protocol is set up with that purpose in mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They don't talk about the real dodgy s***. 

Well of course they don't. None of them want to open that can of worms...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Hillary would go away FOREVER if you guys wouldn't keep bringing her up. Haven't you tired of her yet? I sure have.

Then who was that reading from a book on the Grammys?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: intrptr

They don't talk about the real dodgy s***. 

Well of course they don't. None of them want to open that can of worms...

They bathe in "worms". They just don't want us seeing that behavior.

Lets have a Trump Tweet, a side of shutdown, covered with 'Pence ignores Korean Diplomats' Gravy.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

He says he's trust worthy? I'm glad someone believes that...

He's a politician, politicians at some point sell their souls to get ahead.

If he wants to see justice done, he leaks it to the media?? Uh-huh...

Fiction 'til proven otherwise.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So... we actually have people still alive (who we could go after) who took us into 2 illegal wars based on proven lies, horrifying insiders deals and no-bid contracts, those wars taking us down a path of financial ruin (that we are still on) and destabilization.

Those people who perpetrated these crimes are running around scott-free and make the crimes of Hillary look like shoplifting gum from 7-11... but let's forget those criminals and prioritize 'Hillary' because of partisan hype and bs?

Don't be so painfully transparent in your partisanship. Crimes are crimes. But priorities and magnitude matters. Have some integrity.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Lets look into it, do you have a memo on that?

Pladuim

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join