It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did you murder my brothers and sisters in the Middle East?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Christian persecution: How many are being killed, where they are being killed

"A list generated by Open Doors USA, a nonprofit organization focused on serving persecuted Christians, shows the Middle East accounts for a majority of countries ranked in the top 10 for extreme persecution of Christians. In order, the countries are as follows:

1. North Korea

2. Somalia

3. Afghanistan

4. Pakistan

5. Sudan

6. Syria

7. Iraq

8. Iran

9. Yemen

10. Eritrea"

I used Fox as they are the most commercial network in the world probably.

en.wikipedia.org...

Christians now make up 10%-15% of the Middle Eastern population, down from 20% in the early 20th century. Cyprus is the only Christian Majority country in the Middle East, with the Christian percentage ranging between 76% and 78% of mainly Eastern Orthodox Christianity (i.e. most of the Greek population).

thehill.com...

Middle East Christians suffer genocide, the world just finger-wags

Where will the systematic and unchallenged persecution of Christian communities in the Middle East by the Islamic State stop? Will it be at the dismantlement of every church, and the slaughter of every churchgoer? Or will it be at the exodus of all members of those communities, forced to flee certain death and torment?

www.cnsnews.com...

2003, Christians in Iraq 1, 400,000 -- 2016, Christians in Iraq 275,000

Meanwhile, Israel rejects even Jews who are Christian. Basically the whole Middle East is killing Christianity, genociding Christ's people by degrees, by degrees.

Let us be clear: Judaism did not start in Jerusalem(it began in Ur). Islam did not start in Jerusalem. CHRISTIANITY DID START IN JERUSALEM. The home of Christianity is JERUSALEM.

What more can I say? You know Christians are taught not to fight with their hands. We are taught to turn the other cheek in response to oppression an use our tongues in our defense. I will never hold a gun. If my enemy comes for me I will have to do as Christ did. That is the way it works if you are TRUE to Christ and actually follow His instructions.

I don't know where all this is going. I am just screaming out about it. Christ told me these people are my brothers and sisters. I HAVE PRAYED with them at Jerusalem. Yes, they are.

You are making me mentally ill, world. I can't exist knowing what I know. You are piercing me with every bullet aimed at them. I am not an enemy. I would be a Good Samaritan to anybody be they Muslim, Jew or anybody else.

Why do you persecute me? I am not the pretend one. I am the real thing. These people are my family and you are killing them, whether you be IS or Israel. You both have that much in common. One denies them one way and the other another.

Yes, Kurt Vonnegut, "SO IT GOES"

I will keep trying to make friends with you. The Angels say they have been trying to do that for the last two thousand years. Sure has been a lot of misunderstanding and a whole lot of totally avoidable carnage.

You will never win against G-D Almighty. HE says what goes. If Christ is HIS Chosen then there is nothing people can ever do to challenge that. HE has the technology. He has the UFOs.

Ho ho ho, honk, honk!

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

, Meanwhile Israel rejects even Jews who are Christian.

By definition then, they are not Jews.

edit on 8-2-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Thank you for trying to show people the truth here. I know you've been working hard recently to show people what's going on with the persecution of Christians.

I'm not particularly Christian myself but I can see what you see and it troubles me.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Christianity really started In Rome, jesus lived in Judea and he wasn’t a Christian.. every inch of Christian dogma, culture , exc. was a Roman creation from after the Romans killed oodles and oodles of rebellious Jews and Christianity stopped being a “jewish variant” and quickly became a “Roman variant..”

It only took 50 years from jesus’s Death for Christianity to go from 100% jews to 99% roman and the jews were evil and must be destroyed..

All the Christian dogma was worked out in rome, not Judea..
edit on 8-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That was then and this is now. The downtredding of Christianity isn't exclusive to the Eastern parts of the world. It's happening right here in the West.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Under the headline "Enough is enough", chief executive Dr David Staples said the organisation raised more than £33m for good causes last year.

Notice the: "Enough is enough" and the "33". That is no coincidence.

Yes, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

My message to Freemasonry is: Remember your roots. Get back to being the honourable men (and women) you were. Please remember the Crusaders who fought so hard. Christianity needs the prtection of "Sir Knight" big time right now.

I am just sticking up for my people. They do not resist you. It would easy to make a friend of all Chriatianity for Israel; a huge ally it would be in the world. Don't destroy what could be your strongest, greatest friend.

It is up to you. I am tired now. I must lay down this little sword for a while. There is nothing more I have to say to you right now.

Shalom be with you! That means Peace be with you. Christ said even He could not bring peace to the world. Peace is in the heart of every man and woman to nurture or destroy in their heart. We all are given freedom to choose. One way leads to death and the other to life.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, No 33!

edit on 8-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

jesus lived in Judea and he wasn’t a Christian

Of course he wasn't a "Christian". He was Christ lol!!!!
edit on 8-2-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Sorry, where did you find the number 33?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

That was then and this is now. The downtredding of Christianity isn't exclusive to the Eastern parts of the world. It's happening right here in the West.

It's not just the suppression of Christianity though. For the countries listed, most are dictatorships and the small minority which aren't are overgrown with sectarian divides. This isn't a persecution of Christianity so much as it is persecution of any ideology/theology which runs contrary to state ideologies or dominant militant groups.

As for the West, religions are being criticised all the time. Most often it is Christianity and Islam. Add to this the increasing secularisation of people, and religion in general is on a downtrend. Such is what freedom in the democratic West allows.
edit on 8-2-2018 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Well Europe seems to be favouring one particular religion and it isn't Christianity.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Well Europe seems to be favouring one particular religion and it isn't Christianity.

I can speak only for western germany, but here maybe 10% of the people(doesn´t matter which cult they allegedly belong too) believe in any cults or odl, allmighty men that fly through the sky and see and know everything, to make the people feel observed and guilty and for sure obeying.

Most people here arrived in the year 2018 and don´t have even time for cults and their idol worshipping stuff. We have other problems here, those that somehow no god is able to solve, or doesn´t want to solve it, so we have to take of care about our lifes by our own. We know that we are accountable for our own lifes and praying into thin air, worshipping any idols and running into any cults temples didn´t ever and doesn´t help now.

For sure i can´t speak for european states like hardcore catholic Poland, for example. But the less the people believe in any cults, the better for the country, as it seems. Applies again to all of those cults. The more time people invest in wasting their time with worshipping idols and running into places of worship, to pray into thin air, the less successful this society, this nation, this country is.

So i guess the most of the sane people in western europe don´t favour any fairy tales to rule masses of people anymore, we left the middle ages. No time to waste nowadays, praying doesn´t fill your stomach, doesn´t pay your rent and your running costs. And didn´t ever! We are forced to waste huge parts of our lifetimes to make others rich, just to have a roof over our heads, food and a place to rest for ourselves, why she we waste more time for completely useless stuff?

No, most people here don´t favour any religious cults anymore, they see what these cults ever did and do, just create problems, divide and exploit the people, etc, etc!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Most people here arrived in the year 2018

WTF?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What’re you gonna do, go on a crusade?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

i never looked in politics and alternative media(here). i rejected all media (ufology and what not) here in fkn germany. maybe you have to be from the east to smell shid early enough
dude. i even give a crap on how the whites are doing here

one day the east will invent a timemachine and supersolders. and then we going to mess up your timeline that your whole existence would be that of northfknkorea

edit on 8-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What do they all have in common. Religion,fairy tale books, and bossy men telling people ghosts are worth dying for.
I will be so happy the day all religion is a personal spiritual experience instead of cults of death.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If i had to guess, you are implying that Islam is preferred and is a symptom of the European migrant crisis. I think there needs to be some clarification.

Islam is preferred no more than any other religion. In fact, some states have, and are considering laws against Islamic dress. There has also been a significant increase in anti-Muslim rhetoric as the European migrant crisis has unfolded. This does not sound like an acceptance or bias towards Islam and Muslims in the West. You will see some government support for refugees who happen to be Muslim, but many European governments provide basic assistance to those in need anyway.

As for the European migrant crisis, some 2.6 million to 3 million asylum seekers have been recorded since the problem started some years ago. It is therefore reasonable to 1/ consider that actions by refugee minorities are not reflective of the broader demographic who were fleeing for valid reasons, and 2/ consider that relatively speaking, 3 million refugees is not a significant influx given the 2015 European population of 743.1 million, as well as the amount who sought asylum in African and Middle-Eastern countries like Libya, Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Turkey, etc. That is not to deny the problems specific countries like France and Germany are experiencing, but it is to put the matter into perspective.
edit on 8-2-2018 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Then why didn’t he or his deciples convert???

Christ was from galalie not Jerusalem...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

1. Jesus was Jewish
2. Cyprus is NOT a middle Eastern Country
3. Christianity was created by the Roman Empire for very specific reasons
4. The Christians that are being executed and crucified in the ME are mainly the oldest living tribe of Christians from the Nineveh Plains in Northern Iraq where there has been systematic genocide since 2004 by mainly Shia Muslums

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Christians slaughtered more than Hitler and Stalin combined. What comes around goes around.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Christians slaughtered more than Hitler and Stalin combined. What comes around goes around.

It's important not to conflate Christianity as a religion with political institutions. In fact, it's important not to conflate any religion with political institutions. Christ was wielded as a weapon against many innocent people, that is true. But the Catholic Church's politics do not reflect Christianity as a religion. Just like the political actions of Turkey or Saudi Arabia do not reflect Islam as a religion. These religions and their codes are twisted by many to suit ulterior motives, and it does no one any good to conflate them as a result.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join