It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey: US is the enemy for Turkey

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: 23432

I understand the ethnocentric posts. But first off Islam would not be as good as dead if Turkey falls. That is an outrageous claim.

Second no proof Turkey has nukes. They may have aquired them but it's certainly unknown. Turkey certainly does not produce nukes or very many weapons at all.

Nato may need Turkey for a strategic position but it's the US that Nato needs the most. Hands down.

France is every bit as important as is Germany. Both nations manufacture equipment which Turkey does not. Turkey is years away from producing there own supply of heavy arms. They need Europe, Russia, China, or the US to keep a supply line.

Turkey under erdogan is playing their best cards but too soon and too often. They are in no position to back off Europe and the US or will end up in the hands of Russia. Which may seem like a good short term plan for erdogan buts a bluff that will eventually fail if overplayed.

My claims are not ethnocentric at all . Turks represent " Northern Islam " and Arabs represents " Southern Islam " .

Whenever Islamic World gets organised ; it is under the rule of Turks .

Turks have nukes as well as more than few hundred million soldiers from all over the World .

Turks are not denying the number one role of US but without US Turks would be fine . Russians , Arabs, Greeks , Persians or Chinese don't scare the Turks either .

Turks can defeat Germans in an afternoon and French in anhour , that is if they turn up . Currently Turks manufacture % 80 of their own arms and in year 2023 , it will almost % 100 .
Your information is about 10 years out of date .

Putin's wife is an ethnic Turk and all the " stan " countries are Turks too . Russia has millions of Turks ; Russia needs Turks more than Turks need Russia .

Turks and Russians have no reason to go to war ; Erdogan probably would give them a base in Cyprus if it comes to it .

Only the Brits are on par with Turks in terms of military and Brits are on the side of Turks , yet again . Such as politics for you .

You are underestimating Turks big time .

Nationalist fools if you ask me. Turkey used to be extremely moderate place until your loser president took over and pushed ottoman bull# propaganda. Why do you think the Turkish army is so strong? All it takes is a few aircraft carrier parked outside of Istanbul and maybe we can get a seccesful military coup

Another user who grew up believing in myths .

Every Turks is a born soldier ; Turks are not a nation with an army , Turks are an army with a nation(s).

I live in Istanbul and I am 5 miles away from US soldiers ; we go drinking sometime and eat fish .

Your ignorance makes me laugh so much ; my sides are hurting .

I'm glad you eat fish with us soldiers that's really cool. So how is turkey not having a nationalist movement? I'd love to visit Istanbul but unfortunately if I'm a not a Muslim and the current political climate in turkey I'll pass, not worth the trouble. Thank your president we could have had fish together

You do realize that I have American family , right ?

Stop reading MSM is my advice .

Travel and enhance your perception .

You don't need to come Turkey ;Turkey comes to you .

Latest Turkish exports to USA :

STOP BELIEVING IN MSM and definetely don't believe the Greeks .

Do I need to remind you what " Grand Turk " says about Greeks and USA ?

This is ATS for crying outloud !!! .

edit on 29-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Really which logical fallacy. The one where you show antectodatal evidence of a cerimony?

Yet the leader of the church says they are being shut down and treated as second class citizens.

Learn your fallacies.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I understand the ethnocentric posts. But first off Islam would not be as good as dead if Turkey falls. That is an outrageous claim.

Second no proof Turkey has nukes. They may have aquired them but it's certainly unknown. Turkey certainly does not produce nukes or very many weapons at all.

Nato may need Turkey for a strategic position but it's the US that Nato needs the most. Hands down.

France is every bit as important as is Germany. Both nations manufacture equipment which Turkey does not. Turkey is years away from producing there own supply of heavy arms. They need Europe, Russia, China, or the US to keep a supply line.

Turkey under erdogan is playing their best cards but too soon and too often. They are in no position to back off Europe and the US or will end up in the hands of Russia. Which may seem like a good short term plan for erdogan buts a bluff that will eventually fail if overplayed.

My claims are not ethnocentric at all . Turks represent " Northern Islam " and Arabs represents " Southern Islam " .

Whenever Islamic World gets organised ; it is under the rule of Turks .

Turks have nukes as well as more than few hundred million soldiers from all over the World .

Turks are not denying the number one role of US but without US Turks would be fine . Russians , Arabs, Greeks , Persians or Chinese don't scare the Turks either .

Turks can defeat Germans in an afternoon and French in anhour , that is if they turn up . Currently Turks manufacture % 80 of their own arms and in year 2023 , it will almost % 100 .
Your information is about 10 years out of date .

Putin's wife is an ethnic Turk and all the " stan " countries are Turks too . Russia has millions of Turks ; Russia needs Turks more than Turks need Russia .

Turks and Russians have no reason to go to war ; Erdogan probably would give them a base in Cyprus if it comes to it .

Only the Brits are on par with Turks in terms of military and Brits are on the side of Turks , yet again . Such as politics for you .

You are underestimating Turks big time .

Nationalist fools if you ask me. Turkey used to be extremely moderate place until your loser president took over and pushed ottoman bull# propaganda. Why do you think the Turkish army is so strong? All it takes is a few aircraft carrier parked outside of Istanbul and maybe we can get a seccesful military coup

Another user who grew up believing in myths .

Every Turks is a born soldier ; Turks are not a nation with an army , Turks are an army with a nation(s).

I live in Istanbul and I am 5 miles away from US soldiers ; we go drinking sometime and eat fish .

Your ignorance makes me laugh so much ; my sides are hurting .

I'm glad you eat fish with us soldiers that's really cool. So how is turkey not having a nationalist movement? I'd love to visit Istanbul but unfortunately if I'm a not a Muslim and the current political climate in turkey I'll pass, not worth the trouble. Thank your president we could have had fish together

You do realize that I have American family , right ?

Stop reading MSM is my advice .

Travel and enhance your perception .

You don't need to come Turkey ;Turkey comes to you .

Latest Turkish exports to USA :

STOP BELIEVING IN MSM and definetely don't believe the Greeks .

Do I need to remind you what " Grand Turk " says about Greeks and USA ?

This is ATS for crying outloud !!! .

Stop reading msm. Only your Turkish state media is accurate. Only your YouTube propaganda videos are accurate.

These are called genetic fallacies.

Like how you can't rebuttal how many people are jailed over political viewpoints in Turkey. Love your deflection there.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Really which logical fallacy. The one where you show antectodatal evidence of a cerimony?

Yet the leader of the church says they are being shut down and treated as second class citizens.

Learn your fallacies.

Leader of the Church has been saying that since 1453 yet Church still exists .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Right.

So blacks still exist in America therefor they have never been unjustly treated or marginalized.

Again learn your fallacies.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Enough with your BS. It is clearly noticeable that you are part of the "Grey Wolfs"(i.e Far Right Nationalist Turkish) reading all the brainwashed propaganda that you typing in your posts. There is one thing you have to understand. Turkish values currently are incopatible with EU values. Your "beloved" president made sure of that by talking big words and make many countries to dislike him.

And if you think that Russia actually cares about Turkey well....You might got a deal for S-400 but the Russians are not crazy enough to sell you the techonology so you can make it your own.

Here is something that is related to the thread title.

The Americans are lifting the glove and responding to Erdogan's threats for their immediate departure from the Syrian city of Mampez before Ankara launches military operations against the YPG Kurdish forces and states that "our forces will remain in the city"

The Americans do not withdraw from Manbjat and respons to Ankara : "We are waiting for you"

Peace
edit on 29-1-2018 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

Let him keep typing with every post he exposes his propaganda more and more.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Right.

So blacks still exist in America therefor they have never been unjustly treated or marginalized.

Again learn your fallacies.

Again , Apples and Oranges ; Christians haven't been made slaves in Ottoman times .

To compare the treatment blacks got in USA and the treatment Christians got in Ottomans is prosperous .

Christians had their own Languages , Religions and Rights protected under Ottomans ; Africans weren't even regarded as human beings by Christians in USA .

Unjust treatment you say but Christians had their own Courts & Law under Ottomans .

They weren't ruled by Sharia , they were ruled by Christian Law .

Correct comparision would be Natives in USA vs Christians in Ottomans .

Natives were totally destroyed by your ancestors while Christians were protected and left to live their own lives in relative peace .

If you are going to make comparisions at least make the correct one .

Christians were rich in Ottoman times and to this day Christians of Turkey are still rich and prosperous.

I think you don't really know much about this subject .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seed76

Enough with your BS. It is clearly noticeable that you are part of the "Grey Wolfs"(i.e Far Right Nationalist Turkish) reading all the brainwashed propaganda that you typing in your posts. There is one thing you have to understand. Turkish values currently are incopatible with EU values. Your "beloved" president made sure of that by talking big words and make many countries to dislike him.

And if you think that Russia actually cares about Turkey well....You might got a deal for S-400 but the Russians are not crazy enough to sell you the techonology so you can make it your own.

Here is something that is related to the thread title.

The Americans are lifting the glove and responding to Erdogan's threats for their immediate departure from the Syrian city of Mampez before Ankara launches military operations against the YPG Kurdish forces and states that "our forces will remain in the city"

The Americans do not withdraw from Manbjat and respons to Ankara : "We are waiting for you"

Peace

I vote Labour dude .

You have no idea of who greywolves are , lets leave it at that , shall we ?

I don't want to go into the silly narrative that you have displayed ; it is clearly obvious that in your mind the World is only about " West " .
Let's not take into account the other human beings who love Erdogan because they are brown , black and 3rd World habitants , eh ?

You are living in a vacuum .

I have never voted for Erdogan and will never vote for Erdogan either ; I smoke dope and I drink alcohol for start .

One thing that YOU have to understand is the " European Values " are regional , segregatory and discriminatory in their core .

Values that Erdogan represents actually appeal to at least 1.4 billion people over 50+ nations.

If you weren't so ignorant about the subject matter ,you would have done some research .

World isn't all about West but you talk like only West matters .

Sad part is , you are unaware how passe you views are .

As for Americans not leaving Manjib to Turks and fight to protect Kurds ; I advice you to read todays NY times .

In you mind 50+nations press who praises Erdogan clearly doesn't exist .

You are a bit ignorant on this subject like our friend who doesn't really understand what Blockchain is all about .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Let him keep typing with every post he exposes his propaganda more and more.

Do read some oppressed nations press ; it would help you understand better .

Otherwise while defending the oppressed in your neck of the woods , you are disregarding the oppressed in all over the World.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: ni91ck

Erdogan scares me more than likkle kim.
Such a pity the coup didn't work.

oh you mean the one he himself hatched? There was no real coup attempt on him. He pulled a hitler manuver. faking a attack on him and his political party.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I hope turkey DOES try to kill th eamericam forces in Syria. Please do... it will get them kicked out of NATO and attacked back in very short order.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I hope turkey DOES try to kill th eamericam forces in Syria. Please do... it will get them kicked out of NATO and attacked back in very short order.

If there is a conflict between US and Turkish troops , it is the end of NATO .

Russia , Iran and China will be laughing all the way to bank .

You are clueless .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Lol

I am talking about Jim crow not slavery. Talking about a justice system that imprison disproportionate.

My ancestors had nothing to do with the native American genocide.

There are more ways to repress people than through genocide.

The British for instance let people have their own rule much of the time. It's simply easier. It doesn't mean they are not repressed.

edit on 29-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Considering what happened to Mubarak,Saddam Hussain and Ghadaffi Id say Mr Erdogan can figure out his fate once his usefulness is over ,there have been broken promises a plenty by the USA and whilst Trump is achieving things domestically- US foreign policy at the moment seems to be run by the WWE.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Lol

I am talking about Jim crow not slavery. Talking about a justice system that imprison disproportionate.

My ancestors had nothing to do with the native American genocide.

There are more ways than to repress people than through genocide.

The British for instance let people have their own rule much of the time. It's simply easier. It doesn't mean they are not repressed.

oh for crying outloud !!!

In Turkey , the Judiciary and Education , Military jobs depend on Government controlled central exams and if an applicant passes they have a job for life with government.

Fethullah Gulen Organisation in last 40 years infiltrated the states organs and stole the exam questions and gave it to the poor kids whom they were grooming from age 12 onwards .

Because of this CIA controlled Gulen organisation ; thousands of really bright kids got kicked out of military academies , universities simply because they weren't Gulen's kids .

CIA was setting up muslim schools all over the World , including USA and with the same thievery methods creating a class of citizens whose loyalty was to CIA first and upmost , their own nations later .

Erdogan tolerated them because like everyone else he thought they would never use guns against their own people ; they were seen as disadvantaged kids from poor backgrounds who got good education .

In last coup attempt everyone saw what type of Cult Gulen organisation was and what mindless drones those who were members of this organisation .

If you must defend anyone , defend those kids who never got to get into prestigious schools and employment because Gulen's kids i.e CIA drones were given the exam questions beforehand .

You are actually defending a CIA operation which is designed to spread American Emperialism thru the back door ; furthermore , this Emperialsim doesn't even actually work for average American , it works for Deep State whose ambitions for people like you is to enslavery into voluntary servitute .

To this end they have already designed the legal frame work and the tech to enable it is called BlockChain .

Wake up ; you are on your way to neo-serfdom .

Erdogan has nothing to do with any of this other than saying Not in my backyard .

Gladio B .

Research it , you are defending thieves.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Sure let me get right on erdogans state media and find out what the official response is.

Wonder why other countries don't have such problems with the press,education, and judiciary they need to imprison tens of thousands. Tens of thousands is a really large Cia campaign. They must be really really good. Why would the Cia need such power in an ally?

Strange.
Wasn't the ottomans largest economic power the slave trade. With a large portion sex slaves.

Yeah a caliphate would be great. Religion and power usually work so well together.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Considering what happened to Mubarak,Saddam Hussain and Ghadaffi Id say Mr Erdogan can figure out his fate once his usefulness is over ,there have been broken promises a plenty by the USA and whilst Trump is achieving things domestically- US foreign policy at the moment seems to be run by the WWE.

Currently US government is in bed with suicide bombers according to NY Times .

It's a mess alright .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Sure let me get right on erdogans state media and find out what the official response is.

Wonder why other countries don't have such problems with the press,education, and judiciary they need to imprison tens of thousands. Tens of thousands is a really large Cia campaign. They must be really really good. Why would the Cia need such power in an ally?

Strange.
Wasn't the ottomans largest economic power the slave trade. With a large portion sex slaves.

Yeah a caliphate would be great. Religion and power usually work so well together.

You are all over the place .

It is getting difficult to follow your train of thought .

Nihilism is oozing out of your posts , thats for sure .

If you must know I am for individual soverignty not national one.

Erdogan is the only guy with balls to stand against CIA and he is being villified as a result .

How hard is that to see ?

Other nations haven't had Gulen for 40 years , Turkey was the central piece in defending against Soviets .

Currently many nations have closed these schools following Erdogans request .

Al this is on the internet if you search.

If it's easier for you to label me as ,muslim erdogan fanatic , so be it but it is your arse on line , not mine ,

Gulen Organisation is under investigation in US too .

You think that these people will have mercy on you ?

lol

Erdogan only owns half the media in Turkey , the other half is still owned by CIA .

I don't think you read any Turkish press or any non western press at all .

You just don't like the guy and have been hoodwinked into believing cia sponsored lies .

All the emperialists are attacking erdogan all over the West ; if you know how corrupt media is and whom they serve yet still not convinced , do your own research ; it's all out there on the internetland .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Nihilism? Not even close. More like falsifiability.

Erdogan has bullied people to close schools with threats big deal.

Politicians are cowards they aren't going to stand up for erdogans old buddy.

Let's get some things strait. Christians were always ruled over by Muslims in the Ottoman. Theyat have been able to practice reigion but they were subjects of Muslims. They didn't hold significant power.

I think a person who justifies the actions of others who wish to subjugate hums it into ethnic groups is the same as the person who wants to do those things.

For instance you won't catch me explaining away why the US has been involved in controlling the mid east to control energy reserves.

I frankly don't care. Nobody is coming for me. No need for mercy. Or drama for that matter.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join