It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Xcathdra

In any other crime are the text messages of the investigating officers relevant???

If I murder someone, is it a get out of jail free card if the investigation can not provide their personal text messages to the defense?!?!

Of course not..

If I break into a house do I get to call the investigating officers private text messages as evidence????

What if, while I am under arrest for either crime, I claim that it is all a set up.. these guys are out to get me????

Do I then have a right to the investigating officers personal text messages???

Of course not..

Under the laws in my state of MO if an investigating officer uses his personal cell phone / computer / pda / camera / cell phone camera etc for official business it can be subpoenaed as evidence.

Text messages are a bit different however if info about the investigation is exchanged via text it could be subpoenaed. Emails used in official business are subject to our sunshine laws and if you send case material via a persona email address the personal email account is covered and can be subpoenaed.

If you can establish an investigative reason to review text messages then yes (civilian or an officer). Now with that said if your place of employment provides you with a cell phone or pays the bills for the cell phone your kinda screwed. If I am not mistaken the text messages in this instance were from government issued phones.

Also, in this case, evidence led investigators in Congress to believe a conspiracy occurred (more than 2 people involved) and that evidence of that crime was contained in text messages by certain persons.

I was thinking about that as well. If these messages were on a work phone, provided and paid for by the FBI then they are fair game.

They even mentioned not messaging from their work phones in effort to remain off the radar. Thing is these “intelligent” FBI agents weren’t even smart enough to use a burner phone. However they are smart enough to know the Alt-Left and the MSM are stupid enough to buy their “lost” texts statements.

The Democrats are the new village idiot who believes anything they’re told. Sad really.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
More from some of the messages that actually were released friday.

And it gets worse. Comey and Lynch reportedly knew that Clinton would never face charges even before the FBI conducted its three-hour interview with Clinton, which was supposedly meant to gather more information into her mishandling of classified information.

On July 1, 2016, as the Lynch announcement became public, Page texted Strzok:

Page: And yeah, it’s a real profile in couragw [sic], since she knows no charges will be brought.

thehill.com...

So it seems that lynch knew that the fbi would not recommend charges, even before hillary was interviewed.

SO Lynch, who met hillarys husband in secret on a tarmac, not only didnt recuse herself, but was possibly coordinating with the fbi and knew they wouldnt recommens charges.

The text messages seem to indicate that some within the FBI were making investigatory decisions based on Trump’s ascendancy among the Republican field of presidential candidates. On May 4, 2016 Strzok and Page had the following text message exchange:

Page: And holy # Cruz just dropped out of the race. It’s going to be a Clinton Trump race. Unbelievable.

Strzok: What?!?!??

Page: You heard it right my friend.

Strzok: I saw trump won, figured it would be a bit…Now the pressure really starts to finish MYE…

Page: It sure does. We need to talk about follow up call tomorrow.

“MYE” stands for “midyear exam” and was the FBI case name for the Clinton email investigation.

So strzok, who we know from previous texts really liked hillary and hated trump, and wanted an insurance policy against trump, is admitting here he has to hurry up and finish his investigation into hillary, which he already knew he was going to find innocent.

Oh and look at this gem.

Other texts suggest Strzok and Page intended to subvert rules governing preservation of their discussions about FBI matters. In April of 2016, Page texted:

Page: so look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can’t be traced…

So Page and strzok were actively seeking to keep their text messages from being found.

How convenient for them the fbi "accidentally" lost them.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Given totality of circumstances I disagree. Especially when they discuss insurance policies.

Not liking Trump and wanting someone else to win is fine. When you discuss insurance policies and leaks to the media how else is one suppose to take their comments? Now we having missing text messages?

serious question - How are we suppose to view that?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I think the people involved never thought TRump would win thereby concealing their actions under the cloak of a Clinton administration.

I keep coming back to Clintons outburst after her Matt Lauer interview.

"If Trump wins we all hang".

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Obviously we're supposed to wait for CNN to tell us what to think about all of this.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
This would have to qualify as the most epic and convenient "accident" in the history of like forever. Right?

No. That historical accident occurred when the LAPD destroyed all records of RFK assassination. And that was only superseded by JFK's missing brain, the autopsy photos, X-rays, bullet fragment evidence, etc.etc.

Whats this comparatively. Nuthin...
edit on 21-1-2018 by intrptr because: additioal

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yes this goes beyone just bias.

Keep in mind basically the exact same people were in charge of the hillary and trump investigation.

So when you look at that in totality a grim picture starts to develop.

With hillarys investigation.

1. Texts from agents high in the investigation praising her.

2. Immunity deals being given out to alarming amount of people, with seemingly no quid pro quo in return.

3. Mills and huma getting caught lying to the FBI, but no charges being filed for it.

4. statements declaring hilary innocent, even before she was interviewed (which is really strange considering she was only said to be innocent because she had no intent, which seems to be a very bold claim to make before even talking to her).

5. Hillarys interview taking place with others being investigated present.

6. No charges for subpoenaed evidence being destroyed.

Then the investigation into trumps team.

1. Agents biased against trump, even discussing an insurance policy against him.

2. the FBI losing texts from those agents

3. Enormous illegal leaks from the investigation to make trump look bad.

4. The same agent that interviewed hillary and members of her team interviewing trump people, resulting in charges for them lying to the fbu, despite not charging hillarys people with that.

5. The FBI stonewalling congressional oversight committees on info about fisa documents and the dossier.

It is becoming more an more evident everyday that not only was their extreme bias for hillary and against trump by the fbi, but that it affected those investigations.
edit on 21-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Come on Trump haters.

Are you ever going to admit their is a criminal conspiracy against the current prez.

The NSA 'accidentally' loses snip even after ordered to keep it.
edit on 21-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Can't say I'm surprised.

So this is what it looks like when the bad guys win. . . .

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Bias doesn’t matter.. it is irrelevant..

Destroying or falsifying evidence matters..

How the investigating officer felt about the accused is irrelevant.

So even if cops are racists against black people, it really doesn't matter unless they manufacture or destroy evidence? Better go edit your post history!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Fair enough, it's a gray area. I think I'd have to look at the course of events to decide, then their opinions might be relevant, legally speaking. But let me add that it does make them look suspect, like, it gives them a motive. And I'm not saying right wing media shouldn't bring all of this up, it's appropriate to write about.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

At least now we know which 5 months we're the most incriminating.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Fair enough, it's a gray area. I think I'd have to look at the course of events to decide, then their opinions might be relevant, legally speaking. But let me add that it does make them look suspect, like, it gives them a motive. And I'm not saying right wing media shouldn't bring all of this up, it's appropriate to write about.

Texts calling the POTUS a douche or idiot, do not really bother me. The "insurance" comment discussed in McCabe's office along with the sudden and convenient evidence disappearance after subpoena is enough smoke to start a criminal investigation that probably leads to charges if this involved anything other than politics.

link   
Strange too that most of the msm media isnt reporting this yet; i didnt see anything on cnn, msnbc or the new york times web page.

I guess they will wait a day and then briefly mention it as they say Russian bots are pushing this story.

link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

agreed

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Strange too that most of the msm media isnt reporting this yet; i didnt see anything on cnn, msnbc or the new york times web page.

I guess they will wait a day and then briefly mention it as they say Russian bots are pushing this story.

The media on the left is waiting for their talking points.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Remind me how many pieces of alleged evidence went missing or got deleted since the russian collusion case against the Trump campaign began? None you say oh how odd. I rest my case. This is a cover up for Obama and HRC's crimes plain and simple. Good thing these people are stupid and don't know that nothing gets ever truly deleted. Judgement Day is coming.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So 4 pages in and no AD yet to "correct the record" and tell us how Trump was the one who actually hit the delete button.

hmmmm
edit on 21-1-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Come on Trump haters.

Are you ever going to admit their is a criminal conspiracy against the current prez.

The NSA 'accidentally' loses snip even after ordered to keep it.

That’s what makes it so hard to get open dialogue with the hardened Alt-Left. They are so indoctrinated it is boarder line fanatical. Similar to weak minded people who follow cult leaders right into suicide. They are so brainwashed they are unable to form their own opinions or digest facts against their beliefs. We have a lot of cult members here on ATS who will never be able to admit their leaders are corrupt to the core.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Grambler

The media on the left is waiting for their talking points.

They'll show up @ 4:00 am.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join