It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this true ? Obama could be in deep doodoo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I don't know anything about QAnon but typically when people are reporting "news" anonymously it's always complete BS.

And when that noose doesn't tighten, what then?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
War could start with Nk.
Aliens could land in NYC.
Yellowstone could blow up.

Still their would be people someplace posting about the Sith Lord Obama and blaimining him for killing all the dinosaurs.

Its amazing to see how many people will latch on to anything if it fit their narrative of what Obama was.

Amazing to see that someone believes in Sith Lords being real....
Up till this thread , I can say I never read or heard anyone say "Sith Lord Obama"
Maybe where you are located...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Lots of ladyboys in Thailand.

That EO Trump put out might be paying off.

Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Time will tell.

Yeah you think all those anti gay repubs would be swarming there.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Gov't wasting tons of money is nothing new. Every administration is guilty of this. You just want something to attack Obama with and this is what you come up with. SO what are you saying, Obama took the money or something? Either way, mental gymnastics at its finest.

The money didn't go into energy that's for sure. It's probably funding his #resistance now instead of whatever it was planned for if good old Hillary had gotten in.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Looks like a video of a near-man LARPing.

I don't know what you guys see here.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My first thought when I read this was the same as others' first thought: did Obama own any property in Thailand? It came to my mind, because of a Thai professor I had in college. I knew the man back in the 80s when I started my college career and he was a young, new professor, and again when I finished my computer degree and he was considering retiring. We talked quite a bit after class.

He held a green card, and actually showed it to me one day when we were talking (I had never seen one and wanted to know what it looked like). I asked him why he hadn't just gone for US citizenship and he responded that if he became a US citizen he would have to sell his family property in Thailand.

That's right. Thailand has very strict requirements for real estate. In essence, foreigners cannot own land in Thailand. Well, except for this:

Ownership of land is also not open to foreign companies, including Amity treaty (US) companies, BVI or Hong-Kong limited companies or any other foreign juristic entity. These companies may, similar to foreign individuals, have a minority interest in a Thai company, but may also NOT use nominee structured holding companies for land ownership.

Foreign corporations with substantial investments benefiting the Thai economy may have special privileges and exemptions for land ownership granted for the duration of their business in Thailand under:
  • Section 27 of the Investment Promotion Act
  • Section 44 of the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand Act
  • Section 65 of the Petroleum Act

A Google search turned up this article on the story which contains this passage:

According to our source, the Trump administration learned that Obama, by proxy, owned a mansion and a 400-acre estate on the outskirts of the city of Si Sa Ket, approximately 500 km from Bangkok. On paper, the land was owned by the allegedly defunct Solyndra Corporation, a startup solar company to which Obama gave 2.2 billion taxpayer dollars in 2009. Shortly thereafter, Solyndra declared bankruptcy, and the money vanished. Despite apparent poverty, Solyndra maintained real estate holdings valued at over 800 million dollars in a half-dozen Southeast Asian countries.

(I'm also not sure this is a reliable source. It raises some red flags for me, but it was all I could find.)

Now, it's not unusual for a defunct company to maintain some minor business operations long after it is defunct. I do this with one company using my old, bankrupt business name (with their full knowledge and compliance, of course). Of course, this is only possible if the defunct business is able to pay off its debts at closing, which mine did but Solyndra did not. So if true, the fact that real estate was/is owned by Solyndra after their bankruptcy is fraud and illegal in itself. But even more interesting is the kind of hoops that must be jumped through in order to even be able to claim ownership of property with the Thai government.

In other words, it is possible that Obama was using a defunct Solyndra (perhaps Solyndra LLC, which seems to have received a number of assets from Solyndra, Inc. at the time of bankruptcy) as a proxy to cover land ownership in Thailand with special permission from the Thai government, but it is highly unlikely. Add to that the fact that Delta Force, as mentioned, absolutely does NOT grant interviews or give out information on operations except to the President or their commanders, and I am going to go out on a very sturdy-looking limb and call this BS.

As much as I would like to see Obama sitting in a courtroom facing charges, truth is truth, and there appears to be none here.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Barack Obama is actually Indo Chinese. His bio father is none other then Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo, founder of the cult Subud. Loretta Fuddy ( murdered) was one of the late Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojos right hand ladies. Do you remember her name. She presented Baracks birth certificate for the state of Hawaii. Hello! Earth to you! Get with it all! Ive been tracking this for many years

A picture paints a thousand words

I was initially going to ask "Really? We need to add even more stuff to the barack bag o-really?

But then a wordpress blog serves as good as any for a cursory query.
I'll look at this later when I am not on deaths door. crook as a dog on new years and I DONT EVEN DRINK ANY MORE. Damn fate...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Barack Obama is actually Indo Chinese. His bio father is none other then Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo, founder of the cult Subud. Loretta Fuddy ( murdered) was one of the late Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojos right hand ladies. Do you remember her name. She presented Baracks birth certificate for the state of Hawaii. Hello! Earth to you! Get with it all! Ive been tracking this for many years

A picture paints a thousand words

I was initially going to ask "Really? We need to add even more stuff to the barack bag o-really?

But then a wordpress blog serves as good as any for a cursory query.
I'll look at this later when I am not on deaths door. crook as a dog on new years and I DONT EVEN DRINK ANY MORE. Damn fate...

Actually, he looks more like captain sulu there.

Not grokking it so far, though...
edit on 31-12-2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I am just going to repeat, with all the volunteered info, we need some documentation or at least links to sources that are known to be real.

Personally it is believable but really...documentation.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I am just going to repeat, with all the volunteered info, we need some documentation or at least links to sources that are known to be real.

Personally it is believable but really...documentation.

I don't think it'd believable at all. I think it's something to muddy the waters even more. But hey, there is a link so why not.

Next up. I'm not saying it's Obama, but.... Obama.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Very believable.

NOT.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
as long as he stays in America he will always have a safe place to hide from justice in other countries and there isn`t an American court or politician that will extradite him because they are just as corrupt as he is and they know that they will be next on the chopping block.

fear not,obama will live to a ripe old age at tax payers expense no matter how corrupt he is or how many other countries try to extradite him to answer for his crimes in their countries.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

OFFS

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Here is how reliable your 'source' article is: Obama DID NOT give one red cent to Solyndra.

The Republican controlled United States Congress did that.

You are right that it is legally impossible that Obama owns property in Thailand, and even more unlikely that he would have an interest in property via some backdoor through Solyndra.

As for the continued jabs at Solyndra, the government involvement played out EXACTLY as Congress anticipated. Congress was investing in technologies 'on the edge'. They assumed and planned for some if not many of those investments to fail and did not anticipate that the program would make a profit - that was not their purpose. As it turns out, the program did make a profit - despite the highly visible Solyndra failure. A relatively small profit, but an unanticipated profit none-the-less.

As for what specifically happened at Solyndra, was the South Koreans driving the price of solar panels so low that Solyndra's technology, which was good and is still good, was priced out of the market before it could get going properly. That technology will find its way into the mix eventually, but too late for Solyndra.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

originally posted by: TheRedneck

(I'm also not sure this is a reliable source. It raises some red flags for me, but it was all I could find.)

Solyndra was a failure. I've seen their technology. It's already outdated.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Another anonymous totally legit source. /s

This is getting pretty hilarious.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw
Another anonymous totally legit source. /s

This is getting pretty hilarious.

Yeah usually it's to do with the russia investigation and anonymous sources, now it's popping up everywhere.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Sheye
The president would be tweeting about it?
Wrong.

Delta force is managed and overseen by a very select group of people .
The president is not privy to what delta does/ or is currently doing. This is by design for plausible deniability.
edit on 1-1-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bearclan

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Time will tell.

Yeah you think all those anti gay repubs would be swarming there.

They do, they just were dresses and wigs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join