It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this true ? Obama could be in deep doodoo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I do not believe it. And here is why:

Delta force, is a part of the US Army. But more importantly, their missions are often classified top secret. They do not advertise or let the public know what they are doing. So if this is a current mission, where did the leak come from?

But from what I could tell, the source of this is also suspect and has often been looked at as being false and putting out Hoax's.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust

This again? Even if that was true he was still born to an American woman making him a US citizen.

That's so true, but people don't understand that. But on a technical side, at the age of 18 he would have to declare his right of citizenship to the US or Africa . I don't know the details about this, but my father had something like to do with in Italy.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

Delta force, is a part of the US Army. But more importantly, their missions are often classified top secret. They do not advertise or let the public know what they are doing. So if this is a current mission, where did the leak come from?

But from what I could tell, the source of this is also suspect and has often been looked at as being false and putting out Hoax's.

You are very right about that.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Sheye

Come on man, some random dude wearing a mask says something political on YouTube and wonder if it's true? Like for reals????

First question you have to ask, does Obama even have a mansion in Thailand. I'm betting the answer is No.

You didn’t watch the whole video did you ?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This is nonsense and you probably know that, at least I hope you do.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Come on man, some random dude wearing a mask says something political on YouTube and wonder if it's true? Like for reals????

First question you have to ask, does Obama even have a mansion in Thailand. I'm betting the answer is No.

Second question, if he does have said mansion does the US have the authority to confiscate it? The answer is No.

Third question, if this were true wouldn't it be in the Thailand press, to say the least? The answer is Yes. Feel free to search Thailand's English online news and report back with your findings.

All them tax payer billions given to solar energy start ups when Obama was waving the Hopey Changey wand should make everyone wonder where all the money went. We didn't get squat in energy returns.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

This is nonsense and you probably know that, at least I hope you do.

I’m not sure what to think to be honest. Hence the title “ Is this true ?”

Time will tell... allegedly this went down on Christmas day.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Common sense should dictate that this is complete nonsense. Why you even have to ask the question is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
War could start with Nk.
Aliens could land in NYC.
Yellowstone could blow up.

Still their would be people someplace posting about the Sith Lord Obama and blaimining him for killing all the dinosaurs.

Its amazing to see how many people will latch on to anything if it fit their narrative of what Obama was.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That's some mental gymnastics right there.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well Hillary did say if Trump wins we'll all hang. Maybe it's coming true.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Common sense should dictate that this is complete nonsense. Why you even have to ask the question is beyond me.

Common sense says it’s possible.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Just like QAnon is fake too, maybe not!? The noose is tightening around Hillary and friends.
edit on 31-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Even if it is nonsense for this story, the level of Obama's corruption tied to the mafia when he was a senator, and how he has authored huge cash payments to shady people who just disappear afterwards, is an obvious scam to loot money. None of that would be done without him getting a huge payoff, especially when the DOJ looked the other way, since Eric Holder played a role of "Obama defense attorney" rather than a prosecutor like his job description proclaims, and don't forget how he made sure there were NO inspectors general during his almost 8 year treasury looting jamboree to keep the questioning and oversight at bay.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

That's some mental gymnastics right there.

That billions was squandered on alternative energy startups? You go try to start a brand new company and ask for a few billion, you will get denied. New unproven companies given that much money and just go belly up, the field is ripe for fraud. It was all probably fraud and corrupt politicians know how to profit. The money is gone, the companies didn't produce anything. Where's the money? Where's the accountability?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

LOL sure buddy

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

Thanks for your input... that is something to take into consideration.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Common sense says it’s possible.

No, it doesn't. Political bias only says it does because you want to believe it.

The fourth question you should ask yourself, if this were at all true wouldn't Trump have already talked/tweeted/bragged about it? THE ANSWER IS YES.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Gov't wasting tons of money is nothing new. Every administration is guilty of this. You just want something to attack Obama with and this is what you come up with. SO what are you saying, Obama took the money or something? Either way, mental gymnastics at its finest.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Common sense is definitely not so common.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join