It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty International Confirms US and Israel Gave ISIS $1 Billion of Weapons in 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I see someone doesn't understand the definition of the word estimate.

ESTIMATE.

Not definite by nature.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The ISISISIL weapons were also from Libya. Some in the US were investigating this before Benghazi happened? Arms sales in the ME by the US were made plenty of time in the last 8 years. Sometimes arming both sides. Then suddenly they are overrun and the person doing the digging is dead after no help was sent.

link   

Your Internet dude is who... A basement dweller no doubt...

So much for sticking to science.

link   

edit on 13-11-2017 by neo96 because: double post

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Listen man, I'm not having the same discussion you are apparently.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

I have an issue with the way some things have been reported and how some things are represented. We also seem to be conflating issues here. Iraq war casualties with weapons provided to ISIS.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Happy days..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I think we mostly here on ATS no this already.. ISIS is a creation of the USA shadow government production, You do not accidentally give a billion dollars of weaponry to groups like ISIS. These guys have caused real messy bloodshed around the world particularity in the middle east.

I am so sick of this Russia propaganda, telling the world the crimes of the Obama administration. I mean really now, people actually believe this tripe?

We should really go to war with them already, they hacked our elections, got Trump elected and now incessantly cry about us arming ISIS.... do they not know what moderate rebels are!?

/sarc off

Trying to remember what kind of responses I have got since as I brought this up since 2011.

I must admit it is quite surprising to see this coming from Amnesty International, they have been rah rah rahing the removal of Assad throughout this whole proxy war.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I have an issue with the way some things have been reported and how some things are represented.

So do I.

Considering the US nor Isreal makes RPG's and RPKs.

Like pictured here.

edit on 13-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So do I. Considering the US nor Isreal makes RPG's and RPKs. Like pictured here.

If you could not read I would understand your comment. But you can..

What is more important the book or the picture on the book...?

You could trying addressing the substance instead of the eye candy..

But you choose the eye candy...
Says a lot actually..

So long and thank you for the fish....

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What is more important the book or the picture on the book...?

The FACTS.

Remember someone that wanted to stick to them.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: LABTECH767

I agree its not the crime of everyday people. The government over here in the UK does the same thing. They participate in wars that the people do not want. Its non democratically elected entities carrying this stuff out. What can you do. Sometimes it feels like very little. But this is a crime and a big one. So I thread this stuff to bear witness to the fact something is very wrong and hopefully expose people to the fact something is wrong..

kind regards

purplemer

All from our Nobel Peace Prize winning President and his lackeys. The U.S. went along with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey in trying to overthrow Assad by any means necessary. The Obama administration aided and abetted this policy. That this is still even up for debate is testimony to how many are willing to be duped.

I'm sure Israel took the " enemy of my enemy is my Ally" path in regards to this and assisted when convenient, helping the U.S. and it's quasi Israeli allies in those three countries.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

But you choose the eye candy... Says a lot actually..

In the interest of facts, that does matter doesn't it?
edit on 13 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Why on earth there are 1Billion dollars worth of guns/rpgs whatever, even been made is just beyond my mind, then to be selling death to other nations and just filling this wonderful planet with gun cases.

Dumb Feckin human race

Well... sorry to tell you, but the US last year made a deal with Saudi Arabia for 350 billion dollars..... so.

Your elections don't mean #, the precidency is a joke and has been since the last people elected president JFK was killed. You have puppets, and none of you see behind the curtain. I'd go as far as saying that not even Congress has any say. They do what they are told.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

in the interest of facts that does matter doesn't it?

Really dude your asking questions like that..

No what matters is the information pertained within.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What's wrong with questions like that?

That is part of the information.

If these aren't US and Israeli weapons, then where did they come from?

If you're dealing in straight facts then your post can stand a few questions.
edit on 13 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

he FACTS. Remember someone that wanted to stick to them.

A little sore are we..
Try looking at the words instead of the picture.

Address the issues

You have construed that Wikileaks are wrong, That the lancet is wrong, That Amnesty international is wrong.. and you have done this how..

by questioning an image that is nothing more than a piece of eye candy. That is the best you can do..!

Wake up dude

Eat some

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What's wrong with questions like that?

That is part of the information.

If these aren't US and Israeli weapons, then where did they come from?

The same logistics line that took all the ISIS pumped oil and sold it on the Black Market........ Turkey is the supply Depot. Qatar and S.A. the financial backers.

Buying small arms on the Black Market is not a hard thing to do. Shipping to ISIS is the hard part. Turkey took care of the arms delivery and the path for Jihadis to enter Syria and Iraq. Jordan performed the same role to a lesser extent.
edit on 13-11-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's some FACTS.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

ethicsalarms.com...

You might think that AWD News gets this coveted Ethics Alarms Honor by having one of its hoax news stories prompted a threat of nuclear retaliation against Israel by Pakistan’s Defense Minister.

Facts from AWD ?

What a complete waste of everyones time.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What's wrong with questions like that? That is part of the information. If these aren't US and Israeli weapons, then where did they come from? If you're dealing in straight facts then your post can stand a few questions.

The words are the information. Not the image. I judge someone on the words that come out of there mouth. Not there image. As I said the image is just eye candy. Nothing more..

Address the issues

Are Amnesty international wrong

Is the Lancet Paper wrong

Are Wikileaks wrong

Are the pentagon papers wrong

In my eyes no. This is objective information.

Whilst all this is going on you are talking about the colour of the book..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

OMG how predictable.
Address the facts your making your self look not too clever

Which of the below has given false information..

Address the issues

Are Amnesty international wrong

Is the Lancet Paper wrong

Are Wikileaks wrong

Are the pentagon papers wrong

Enjoy your cognitive dissonance.. You could trying formulating an opinion yourself instead or linking a couple of random websites..

As I said forget about the pictures.. Focus on the words and their meaning..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join