It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty International Confirms US and Israel Gave ISIS $1 Billion of Weapons in 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think we mostly here on ATS no this already.. ISIS is a creation of the USA shadow government production, You do not accidentally give a billion dollars of weaponry to groups like ISIS. These guys have caused real messy bloodshed around the world particularity in the middle east.

Syria another manufactured war funded by US tax payers.

Amnesty International has confirmed that the US and Israel Army gave ISIS $1 billion worth of arms and equipment in Iraq, according to a report.

The data was obtained by the human rights group following a freedom of information request for a 2016 government audit.“This audit provides a worrying insight into the US Army’s flawed — and potentially dangerous system for controlling millions of dollars’ worth of arms transfers to a hugely volatile region,” Patrick Wilcken, Amnesty’s researcher on international arms control, said in a statement

www.awdnews.com...

edit on 13-11-2017 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

They didn't actually confirm, they just said "failed to monitor" the weapons, but it's about damn time as the bashing they gave Russia over Syria without saying a word about the U.S. involvement was sickening

The US Army failed to keep tabs on more than $1 billion worth of arms and other military equipment in Iraq and Kuwait according to a now declassified Department of Defense (DoD) audit, obtained by Amnesty International following Freedom of Information requests.

www.amnesty.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Why on earth there are 1Billion dollars worth of guns/rpgs whatever, even been made is just beyond my mind, then to be selling death to other nations and just filling this wonderful planet with gun cases.

Dumb Feckin human race

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Curious to know where these prehistoric weapons are coming from, where are they manufactured? Surely not in the US.

After reading more, the title should be "ISIS OBTAINS 1B worth of weapons from Iraq while no one was looking".

edit on 13-11-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

After reading more, the title should be "ISIS OBTAINS 1B worth of weapons from Iraq while no one was looking".

So tell me, where do you think those weapons came from?

Hint: still the same place as mentioned in the OP

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
UpIsNowDown:

Dumb Feckin human race!

Er, no! Dumb feckin Americans! Of course they gave IS the weaponry, how else is America going to keep its arms profits going. They sell death to themselves, and they sell death to the world, just to make money, and the American people accept it!

What an utterly insane collection of mafiosa-type states!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

All them pretty, white toyota trucks too. Where do we think they get them all from, a dealership in Damascus?

Helps Coalition aircraft identify them so they don't accidentally bomb the insurgents helping to "Make Assad Go".

Helps the Russians identify them from Syrian army units too.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Why on earth there are 1Billion dollars worth of guns/rpgs whatever, even been made is just beyond my mind, then to be selling death to other nations and just filling this wonderful planet with gun cases.

Dumb Feckin human race

You should check out a film title, Lord of War.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Curious to know where these prehistoric weapons are coming from, where are they manufactured? Surely not in the US. After reading more, the title should be "ISIS OBTAINS 1B worth of weapons from Iraq while no one was looking".

Wish it was that way but
hey knew alirght where the wepons where going. ISIS did not get as big as they did without state help.. Want proof go and read the pentagon papers...

Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad

And while speculation was rife that just like the CIA-funded al Qaeda had been used as a facade by the US to achieve its own geopolitical and national interests over the past two decades, so ISIS was nothing more than al Qaeda 2.0, there was no actual evidence of just this.

That may all have changed now when a declassified secret US government document obtained by the public interest law firm, Judicial Watch, shows that Western governments deliberately allied with al-Qaeda and other Islamist extremist groups to topple Syrian dictator Bashir al-Assad.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The Zionists are doing everything in their power to make sure the Arabs continue to kill each other and weaken regional governments. The Yinon plan is working.

ISIS - Israel Secret Intelligence Service

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Sickening but let's point one thing out.

This is not a crime by the US but by people within the US intelligence and corporate government structures whom have run roughshod over there own nation's law's and international treaties, in every way these individuals NEED to be arraigned before the international war crime's tribunal with EVER SINGLE BIT of there dirty laundry put on show.

This is an action by an out of control agency, we all know it's name and it does not work for the US, in fact it is there to protect a certain banking institution that more or less hold's the US to ransom and is owned by non other than the infamous elite such as the Rothschild's (whom may or may not be the power they once were) etc.

If this action had attempted to be cleared before the US senate or Congress it would have failed immediately and this is actually the price of having out of control agency's acting as supranational entity's and thinking they are free to do whatever they want with no political control other than there very mercantile overseers whom also do not answer to the US government.

Let's also be fair though many of there own agent's would have revolted over this even though they are truly indoctrinated and controlled themselves.

So this is NOT the action of a nation state or the action of a legally responsible agency but it is the action of an out of control compartmentalized government structure which was set up originally to circumvent the US congress and senate and it is the action of an international criminal cartel headed by the most powerful family's in the world to push there own agenda's which it seem's included fanning the flames of war once again.

The cost of letting these criminal's get away with this is huge, beyond human comprehension suffering.

Children turned into suicide bombers or even murdered for refusing to convert to the twisted ideology of ISIS, Innocent woman raped and sold as slaves because they were not Islamic despite the fact they had lived with Islamic neighbors peacefully for over a thousand years, small terrorist attack's and atrocity's in the west and all so these money men can make some more money as if they don't already have enough in there control.

So I disagree with you accusing the US though they are the flag of convenience for these same entity's and likewise while I have no doubt there may be criminal element's inside Israel I also do not like an accusation placed upon them as a state BUT I do agree this criminal element need to be rounded up, arrested and brought before an independent international war crimes tribunal and that if they are not so dealt with then they will simply cause the same again elsewhere, and again and again after that but unfortunately those scum are the one's with all the power and wealth so assume they are above the natural law of the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I have heard of it, but dont watch to many films, last film I enjoyed was Synchronicity (2015)

The Wiki on LOW states "The film was officially endorsed by the human rights group Amnesty International for highlighting the arms trafficking by the international arms industry."

And yet it was made in 2005, here we sit 12 years later, what we learnt?, it would appear nothing

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
For those who may not remember:

The US was negotiating with the Iraqi government (which we installed) to allow US troops to remain in Iraq. The US wanted immunity for any crimes US troops might commit in Iraq. The Iraqi government essentially said, "No. If the only way US troops can remain is with immunity, then they can leave. We don't need them here anymore."

Suddenly an obscure but extremely well funded and well armed group called ISIS appeared on the scene and started rolling over Iraqi forces. It seemed Iraq needed US forces to remain after all.

Pretty convenient, eh?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I agree its not the crime of everyday people. The government over here in the UK does the same thing. They participate in wars that the people do not want. Its non democratically elected entities carrying this stuff out. What can you do. Sometimes it feels like very little. But this is a crime and a big one. So I thread this stuff to bear witness to the fact something is very wrong and hopefully expose people to the fact something is wrong..

kind regards

purplemer

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
For those who may not remember:

The US was negotiating with the Iraqi government (which we installed) to allow US troops to remain in Iraq. The US wanted immunity for any crimes US troops might commit in Iraq. The Iraqi government essentially said, "No. If the only way US troops can remain is with immunity, then they can leave. We don't need them here anymore."

Suddenly an obscure but extremely well funded and well armed group called ISIS appeared on the scene and started rolling over Iraqi forces. It seemed Iraq needed US forces to remain after all.

Pretty convenient, eh?

Yes fully armed manufactured entity turns up suddenly just when needed. These dudes then go on twitter and burn babies. Everybody hates them. They then roll into Sryia with the support of the US and Israeli air support..

No one bats an eyelid these demons need to be removed..

Its all a little too convenient.. Just like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.
I Cant believe people are still falling for all these lies..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

So tell me, where do you think those weapons came from?

Hint: still the same place as mentioned in the OP

Old Russia. Same place they've always came from.

Then looted from Saddams eradicated millitary.

link   
Wait what POTUS was this all under? Hmmmmm... So basically Obama has been arming ISIS for years to the tune of a billion dollars?

ISIS public enemy #1.

link   

ISIS is a USA shadow government

No it's not.

It's a creation of Saudi Arabia and it's alphabet agency(GIP) to fight their mortal enemies.

Iran and it's alphabet agency. VeVEK.

To fight an islamic civil war.

Sunni versus the shia.

Saud Arabia wants control of the middle east.

Iran wants control of the middle east.

This stuff is well documented so I don't know why lies continually get regurgitated.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 13-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

how else is America going to keep its arms profits going

They could sell to me. Worst thing that would happen is a really torn up range.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This stuff is well documented so I don't know why lies continually get regurgitated.

Because it's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join