It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIL the definiton of White Nationalism Lumping many of us in the wrong boat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm going to share my very personal thoughts on this scam for the first time ever...

The KKK (spit), neo nazis (spit), and the dumbest of the dumb, the booger picking morons known as the skin heads (double spit), and all the other American/European dishonest, dimwitted, ASSHOLES with Mommy issues who couldn't make any friends (because they are dimwitted assholes) have been around and putting on utterly STUPID little marches in their ridiculous garb for decades. The funniest part is their actual numbers are statistically insignificant in the big population picture of the U.S. and Europe but if you read the MSM it sounds like they are about to take over. Utter BOLLOCKS.

This is NOT new...

The MSM is trying to lump everyone who thinks globalization has gone a little too far at the expense of the working men and women of America and Europe (and those working folks are black, white, brown, purple... every color humans come in) into a bucket of racist white supremacists. It's laughable and stupid, IF you are a genuine working class human in America you don't care what the person next to you LOOKS like, you only care that they can do their part without getting you or them killed. duh

It's utter horsehockey and only presented to divide those of us who work for a living and don't give a rat's ass about the elite. It's an ages old parlor trick, but if you don't have a parlor you won't be privy to it.

The Elites have held sway over us for centuries by seeking to divide us. A divided mass is an EASY mass to manage and manipulate.

A unified mass of, say, 200Million educated, HONEST, KIND people of ALL ethnicity, color and background who work hard is the end game for the assholes.

My view is this:

You are a Human to me, I don't care what gene pool you're from - If you are honest and do your work well YOU are my brother and my sister PERIOD.

That's the single scariest proposition the elites can foresee, they will seek to divide us because together the good people could rule this world. The math is undeniable.

edit on 8-21-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: liveandlearn

White nationalists seek to perserve their white race, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just like how some nations do not want cultures from other countries to mix in with them, which makes them anti-immigration, which isn't a bad thing.
White separatism and white supremacy are subgroups of white nationalism. They are the bad ones.

Agreed.

I'm not a white supremacist but I'm a white 'something'. I believe there is a genuine risk that my own ethocultural group - which, by the way, is the one indigenous to my country - could become an ever-vanishing minority in the near future. I don't know if the globalists are deliberately trying to 'breed out' whites, but the effect of mass immigration from the third world is to produce that very outcome. There are large areas of England, especially London, where you struggle to see a single white. The population of my capital city is officially less than 50% white British.

I remember the anti-racist argument was whites shouldn't be intolerant because black and brown people were in a small minority. But that simply isn't true anymore for large areas of the country.

1) I never signed up for any of this. Never even been asked. Mass immigration has no democratic mandate.

2) It's not on a level playing field. I might philosophically, grudgingly, come to terms with whites becoming a minority if the same thing were happening to the Indian and Pakistani populations.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Any other questions?

Nope. I never had any questions to begin with.

I asked people to consider their answers to those questions in light of white nationalist ideals. This was an internal dialog I was encouraging. I didn't particularly care to hear anyone's individual answers. Christ, that sort of thing could go on for pages and pages...
edit on 21-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

The MSM is trying to lump everyone who thinks globalization has gone a little too far at the expense of the working men and women of America and Europe (and those working folks are black, white, brown, purple... every color humans come in) into a bucket of racist white supremacists. It's laughable and stupid

Bingo !....

This is the crux of the issue no matter how it smeared.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Why would you regret it?

It's very possible to be a nationalist, being against globalism, and at the same time be white, and not be a nazi.

I am a nationalist, and white, and the next WS meeting I attend will be the first.

Be what you are, and if folks don't like it, they can, as the saying goes, sit and spin.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Tell me how being white and being a nationalist would prevent others from lumping me into that category. The vast majority of American's, esp the young left groups, do not see a difference. White=bad is what I am seeing. Doesn't matter what I think or believe. There has not been an atmosphere of listening to others for a while in this country.

It's good you now know the difference between a White Nationalist and a Nationalist who happens to be white.

As far as white = bad? That's not really a thing. Attempts at conversations about racism and bigotry get twisted by people who wish to keep us divided. Right wing media tells white people they are resented, hated, that minorities want us to feel guilty etc... it's not so. Not to the degree it's portrayed.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

a reply to: theantediluvian

Tell me how being white and being a nationalist would prevent others from lumping me into that category. The vast majority of American's, esp the young left groups, do not see a difference. White=bad is what I am seeing. Doesn't matter what I think or believe. There has not been an atmosphere of listening to others for a while in this country.

It's good you now know the difference between a White Nationalist and a Nationalist who happens to be white.

As far as white = bad? That's not really a thing. Attempts at conversations about racism and bigotry get twisted by people who wish to keep us divided. Right wing media tells white people they are resented, hated, that minorities want us to feel guilty etc... it's not so. Not to the degree it's portrayed.

Are you sure about that?

Take a look at how some teenage white high school girls were treated at Howard University when they visited and had a Trump hat on. Read the tweets and get back to me that white people aren't resented and hated. College campuses in general are very hateful towards anyone of the white race.

LINK

edit on 21-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
how about we just use a new name instead of nationalism or white nationalism, like how bout americanism... since we are not european or whatever culture, nation, etc we descended from.

we have our own unique culture that can be significantly different than european cultures and in many ways, i'd say america shares only skin tones with western powers and mostly nothing else.

we as americans need to stop binding ourselves to foreign nationalities, races and cultures like this because we already have our own nationality, our own cultures and eventually we will have our own race that has never existed anywhere in this world except in america; when this happens white people will become minorities too...

stop clinging to the past because america was always about the future and being free of ties to foreign powers, a safe haven from the rest of the world, so reject nationalism, reject globalism and reject the past, we are american and that's all we are

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

My concern is cohesiveness in culture.

If people mostly have similarity in their daily lives and how they live, then we will mostly get along.

The problem you see here in the US is mainly culture based.

You have group of classical liberals and those values versus a group that espouse progressive values. Those cultures do not make good bed fellows.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

So I was thinking about White Nationalist today and thought, yes that is what I am. Thought I am white and I believe in nationalism instead of globalism. Then realized, just because I am white and believe in nationalism....what does that mean? Geez think I may regret this.

As usual Wikipedia has an answer

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which holds the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.[5] White nationalists say they seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white states.

SPLU

White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites. Groups listed in a variety of other categories - Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity - could also be fairly described as white nationalist.

This is not me and i doubt many here, who are nationalist, are of that belief though we prefer nationalism vs globalism. So the fact that we are white and also embrace a national identity we are a subset of White supremacist (or vice versa). I totally reject that idea and it needs to be better defined.

I am a mulit generation Texan and we have had Americans from Mexico here well before my family arrived. The earliest family died here in 1830. We have also had black families here before my family arrived.

We are well intergrated and only gave it a thought during the 60's and have since moved on. No matter the race, we share a culture.

I dread the likely hateful response and will not respond. If name calling occurs i will ask this thread be shut down.

you're a white, and you're a patriot

don't let the media invent a new tag, pin it on you, and then demonize you/it

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

So I was thinking about White Nationalist today and thought, yes that is what I am. Thought I am white and I believe in nationalism instead of globalism. Then realized, just because I am white and believe in nationalism....what does that mean? Geez think I may regret this.

As usual Wikipedia has an answer

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which holds the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.[5] White nationalists say they seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white states.

SPLU

White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites. Groups listed in a variety of other categories - Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity - could also be fairly described as white nationalist.

This is not me and i doubt many here, who are nationalist, are of that belief though we prefer nationalism vs globalism. So the fact that we are white and also embrace a national identity we are a subset of White supremacist (or vice versa). I totally reject that idea and it needs to be better defined.

I am a mulit generation Texan and we have had Americans from Mexico here well before my family arrived. The earliest family died here in 1830. We have also had black families here before my family arrived.

We are well intergrated and only gave it a thought during the 60's and have since moved on. No matter the race, we share a culture.

I dread the likely hateful response and will not respond. If name calling occurs i will ask this thread be shut down.

you're a white, and you're a patriot

don't let the media invent a new tag, pin it on you, and then demonize you/it

That's just it. This isn't a new tag. This isn't some new phrase. And people who think it's a new thing are ignorant to an incredible degree about history. Websters says the first known usage of the term is four decades ago. It cites usage going back over a decade.

What's new is that somehow people have decided "hey I'm white, and I'm patriotic, and I think America should put American interests ahead of global interests OH MY GOD THAT MEANS I'M A WHITE NATIONALIST WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE ME."

That's borderline retarded. Never in my life have I heard anybody other than racists and people talking about racists use the term "white nationalist." It is always used in the context of racism. Just like nobody says "white police officer" unless they're talking about some sort of incident they think has a race angle. Just like nobody says "white baseball player" unless there's some sort of race angle to what they're talking about.

TIL today - ATS has a number of members with highly selective memory who have apparently been running around calling themselves "white nationalist" yet somehow have remained utterly ignorant about what that term means, and has meant for decades.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The Democrats and the media want the population divided into groups and pitted against each other.

That way nothing will get done, gridlock achieved, and we are easier to control.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The Democrats and the media want the population divided into groups and pitted against each other.

That way nothing will get done, gridlock achieved, and we are easier to control.

Don't kid yourself, the Republicans are in on this game too.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thanks to all for participating

This was just a stream of thought thread for me. What did the two words together mean vs what my perception was. Being one of the older members here and aware of, and against, globalism since the early 80's when it was still considered a conspiracy, the meaning of this label was never considered. Now there are labels for everyone to cover any thought contrary to the accepted media sanctioned culture. Most of those labels now have a color attached to them.

To the one person who decided to call people in a learning process ignorant...you could have praised the process of exploration, learning and growing by ATS members.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I think it may be finally sinking in that Party does not matter and that behind the scenes or inside the little pinheads of nearly all of our leaders, they all are in on the game, even if they don't realize it themselves. That many who full well know what's going on are so immoral and corrupt, instead of speaking out against it, use it for their own twisted agenda's. It has never been about Party, ideology or race, it's always been about control and manipulation.

These people on the streets causing all the trouble, on the media and social media spreading hate are just a symptom of the disease, those who have allowed themselves to become infected and spread it too others. I'm not sure anything can be done for those who are blind to it and fall into line helping spread the hate and division, who actually think they are fighting for a cause, when in fact they just being used as pawns in a much larger game.

To the so called elite it is a game. A competition to see who can control the most players on the board.

They give us just enough freedom to fool people into thinking that our freedom and success in life is their goal, when in fact their only goal is what's in it for me and how can I use these people to benefit me.

This game of pitting race against race or culture against culture has always been and always will be about control and keeping us focused on hating each other and our hands off their throats.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Many here are aware this is not an organic movement. Perhaps Ferguson started out that way then got co opted. I recall with Trevon Martin the gov admitted to sending people to florida to march as well.

Myself I can't recall so much open hatred since the 60's especially in the south. The government who was supposed to support equality managed to kill the leaders, King and Malcom X. Malcom X was an awake and aware man as far as the reality of both parties. Where is that leader now calling for peace?

Anyway, thank you for that thoughtful post.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I think what the brainwashing is trying to do is try and convince white folk that because they are white, they must bow down to other races or be a "white supremacist."

I despise the KKK... I have made no secret of that, here or in real life. Twice in my youth I was invited to join, and twice I told them to go pound sand in no uncertain terms. IU don't need help deciding who I like and who I dislike, especially from frootloops like them.

I have no use for Nazis. I tend to think for myself, and I think I do it very well, thank you very much.

Skinheads should be beaten once a week, whether they deserve it or not, because they will deserve it.

But I am proud I am who I am. I am a white, Christian, Southern male who believes that everyone is equal in the eyes of God (and should be in the eyes of the law). I believe history is history and there to keep us from repeating our mistakes. I believe everyone has talents and gifts, and everyone should be free to pursue them. I believe every person should feel pride in who they are. I do; I like my culture, my history, my family and my lifestyle.

I do NOT believe anyone is inherently superior to anyone else. I do NOT believe anyone should need to resort to violence past the 5th grade. I do NOT think protesting is an occupation, and I do NOT believe most people protesting even know how it works.

In my eyes, that makes me a normal, well-adjusted human being. But in the eyes of a growing minority, that makes me a "white supremacist." To these people who think that, I say YOU are the supremacist, and YOU are the racist, and YOU are the criminal-minded, because YOU are placing others above me, YOU are categorizing me according to skin color and place of origin, and YOU are spreading hate and discontent.

And YOU need to

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Us is it?
Interesting.
Not surprising but interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It reminds me very much of the 60s. I was just a kid then, but you don't forget the conversations the adults were having or what was on the evening news or in the paper.

If ever there was a time we need a leader like King to step up to the plate, it's at a time like this. Sadly I don't see anyone out there. Fingers crossed someone comes along.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I don't know any white people.
I know various shades of earth, from sand to loam
Beige tan coffee with cream milk chocolate dark chocolate and licorice and a variety of increments in between . But none white.
Even the palest amongst us is a variation of beige.
edit on 8212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join