It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Bill Miller, spokesman for the US Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, told TheDCNF that Awan “was arraigned today in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on one count of bank fraud, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1344. He pled not guilty and was released pursuant to a high-intensity supervision program. The conditions of release are that he receive a GPS monitor, he abide by a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., and that he not leave a 50-mile radius of his residence in Virginia. Awan was also ordered to turn over all of his passports.”

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Bill Miller, spokesman for the US Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, told TheDCNF that Awan “was arraigned today in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on one count of bank fraud, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1344. He pled not guilty and was released pursuant to a high-intensity supervision program. The conditions of release are that he receive a GPS monitor, he abide by a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., and that he not leave a 50-mile radius of his residence in Virginia. Awan was also ordered to turn over all of his passports.”

Well, being out and about definitely target for Arkancide, a private plane ride to Pakistan or some other disappearance. Doubt he will ever make it trail. DWS may be right there with him.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Well, being out and about definitely target for Arkancide, a private plane ride to Pakistan or some other disappearance. Doubt he will ever make it trail. DWS may be right there with him.

Well i hope this is just a sign that they already have everything they need or they're using him as bait and just wait who comes knocking on his door. Silencing a high profile case like DWS is pretty difficult but this also grants another opportunity to flip her and promise protection if she testifies. If Trump is really doing what i suspected right from the beginning then he will go down in the history books and be remembered for centuries to come. This could only be trumped(pun intended) if he announces disclosure in this year too. The MSM and the Left would implode.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Imran Awan wrote for CNN.

Opinion: 'The Muslims are coming!' Why Islamophobia is so dangerous
By Imran Awan, Special for CNN

www.cnn.com...

twitter.com...

BTW: Has CNN reported on his arrest yet?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

DWS threatened the US Captiol Police Chief with "consequences" if he did not return her "equipment".
Clip can be seen at the link. Here is an excerpt:

DWS: It’s a simple yes or no answer. If a member loses equipment and it is found by your staff and identified as that member’s equipment and the member is not associated with any case, it is supposed to be returned. Yes or no.

Chief Verderosa: It depends on the circumstances.

DWS: I don’t understand how that is possible. Members’ equipment is members’ equipment. My understanding is the the Capitol Police is not able to confiscate members’ equipment when the member is not under investigation. It is their equipment and it is supposed to be returned.

Chief Verderosa: I think there are extenuating circumstances in this case, and working through my counsel and the necessary personnel, if that in fact is the case, and with the permission of through the investigation, then we’ll return the equipment. But until that happens we can’t return the equipment.

DWS: I think you’re violating the rules when you conduct your business that way and you should expect that there will be consequences.

I found the clip on YouTube

Link
edit on 25-7-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
According to the emails from wikileaks:
Imran Awan had access to Nancy Pelosi's iPad.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
wait a minute... where's all the leftist 'muh russia' ats'rs on this?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
According to Politico...DWS only fired Awan today.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fox News is now reporting on this story. Not a peep from CNN.

DWS spokesman said he was only a "part time" employee who was fired today. I hope she's indicted next.

Awan should be thankful that he is wearing a GPS Monitor. It may save his life. If he starts talking (and i believe he will) the Dems are going down. Lock em up starting with DWS.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

I'm so confused

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

DWS spokesman said he was only a "part time" employee who was fired today. I hope she's indicted next.

Awan should be thankful that he is wearing a GPS Monitor. It may save his life. If he starts talking (and i believe he will) the Dems are going down. Lock em up starting with DWS.

That's gotta be the highest pay grade for a part time staffer in the history of government. He was reported to be getting $160k+ per year.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

NYT hasn't reported on it yet either.

This must be MSM Kryptonite.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

That's gotta be the highest pay grade for a part time staffer in the history of government. He was reported to be getting $160k+ per year.

$165k..his brothers got $160k (22 yr. old) and $161k.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

Read these earlier.
Huge if true.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I read the family collected a total of $ 5 Million, in 5 $1 million increments. No idea if it is accurate though. Makes $160k look like peanuts though.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It makes me smile to know that DWS is sweating bullets right now. what a vile, corrupt, and disgusting human being she is.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think I'm finally getting the picture.

Wow, Trump is quite a man.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I read the family collected a total of $ 5 Million, in 5 $1 million increments. No idea if it is accurate though. Makes $160k look like peanuts though.

They also had access to the computers of at least 30 democrats in congress.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Look on the bright side.
If Hillary had won...these guys would be working in the WH.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join