It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

wait IT guys only smashed the hard drives?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Perfectenemy

At this point I wonder how much digital evidence still exists? I don't think either side of the aisle would want this case to go too far as it shows how incompetent and corrupt they all are.

The guy who handed over the smashed hard drives that were found in the former home of the Awan brothers was a veteran and handed it over to the FBI. Looks like some data was still salvagable. This is gonna be good.

If the platters and the circuit boards of the hard disk drive are intact, it may be salvageable. But some HDD's actually encrypt the data between the circuit boards and the platters. That's to stop people recovering the contents of the platters by plopping them into an equivalent chassis and circuit board. Other times for clicking HDD's, the only option is to put the HDD in a freezer bag, freeze it for 30 minutes, then spin it up, sometimes with a tap. This only works once.

But sometimes the HDD's don't actually delete the files. They just tag them with a delete flag by setting a delete flag. Then the OS file system might have thumbnail images, backup copies, a change journal, cached files, frequently used file lists.

Depends on the type of HDD....these could also have been solid state drives. Unless degaussed and shredded they can still have information recovered from them. We also don't know what other equipment was found there. From the story I read on it they were in the garage or something and it appeared the person left in a hurry and left a lot there.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: stormcell

wait IT guys only smashed the hard drives?

I just read an article that described them as not being real IT savy guys. They weren't working at all in fact. Sounds highly suspicious and i wonder why nobody has picked up on it sooner.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nm. Wrong thread
edit on 7 25 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Holy crap, something is actually happening about the Awan people!?

Bank fraud is not gonna cut it, tho.

I smell cooked geese.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well, musta been trained enough to accomplish the task of stealing the DNCs data, however they could have been working under direction

the Democrats level of incompetence is astounding to be honest

regardless the forensics team will recover enough of a footprint to figure who what when and where that I am sure of
edit on 25-7-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

this should go down as the greateat social engineering attack in history

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The true depth of crimes that have been committed have been exposed online for all to see.

Crowdsource the Truth, by George Webb and Jason Goodman, has done so much in regards to exposing the Awans and their connections to so much.

Virtually every black market rat line is about to be exposed, I hope that those poor people who cling to the rah rah Russia narrative are ready to have their worldview implode.

It is definitely time to grab some popcorn!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Boom baby!!!

I have been following George Webb since day 45 and this is only the beginning of the end for the criminal network that the deep state set up with the Clinton campaign! George is the reason that the Awans became infamous, I look forward to his next breakdown of events, it has been a busy couple days!

Thank god the heinous one did not win!

Me too, didn't understand half of what he said, but hurray, never thought I would see the day.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

How will this blow up the Russian thing?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Me too, didn't understand half of what he said, but hurray, never thought I would see the day.

I have always figured that he is a high level intelligence operative, one of the white hats, who has had enough.

He seems to represent a collective network of similar minds at the official level and then add to that the crowdsourcing and IMHO we are entering a new age of justice.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Interesting, has he made any state ment yet?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Interesting, has he made any state ment yet?

He goes live in about 45 minutes, follow this link...

OP I hope you do not feel this is a thread drift, I think we all need to hear his take on this!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

How will this blow up the Russian thing?

The possibility that these were the ones that actually took the DNC Server emails and can be toed back to the DNC itself. It would crush the Russian narrative and destroy the story of unmasking being because of the Russian narrative.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Not at all. Unleash the Kraken.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What is this alleged big news that is supposed to drop on the 27th.?
Does it involve this?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Does it involve this?

Not really sure. It has something to do with Mueller i guess. WHA kept repeating that we should keep an eye on Mueller and what he does. Mueller apparently works for Trump and is going to obliterate every corrupt politician in america starting with the DNC and Hillary. The funny thing is that i called this for months and people laughed at me. Trump is playing a role and they all fell for it. The Trump and Sessions "fight" is just a precursor. I hope someone screencapped it because i totally forgot to do it myself.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Does it involve this?

Not really sure. It has something to do with Mueller i guess. WHA kept repeating that we should keep an eye on Mueller and what he does. Mueller apparently works for Trump and is going to obliterate every corrupt politician in america starting with the DNC and Hillary. The funny thing is that i called this for months and people laughed at me. Trump is playing a role and they all fell for it. The Trump and Sessions "fight" is just a precursor. I hope someone screencapped it because i totally forgot to do it myself.

Hope you're right!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Does it involve this?

Has to do with the whole DNC narrative of Russia and the Clinton email stuff.

I don't think this arrest was part of it as far as the events that were to come, but I believe this will be a cherry on top.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Does it involve this?

Has to do with the whole DNC narrative of Russia and the Clinton email stuff.

I don't think this arrest was part of it as far as the events that were to come, but I believe this will be a cherry on top.

Well the last message i read was about the next 72 hours and Twitter will break the news first and this Awan story fits. Things are going to be very exciting for our side. Some idiot LARPers are already trying to discredit WHA. They are easy to spot though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join