It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on their way to be exposed for what...and who they are.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: justsomerandomdude

There is no “average duration” of contrails. It depends entirely on the atmospheric conditions of the contrail layer. Sometimes they dissipate almost immediately, other times they linger and spread out into a cloud deck.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: zatara

01/03/2022

Today I saw two jets way up in the sky emitting the trails we all take for granted.

Then I looked on Flight Aware and saw there were well over 15 planes flying high over/around Chicago at that moment.

It then occurred to me that the two with the white trail of "smoke" behind them were actually releasing spray of some kind, tens of thousands of feet up.

Has the existence of Chemicals being released way over our heads been confirmed yet?

If you would like to know more about chemtrails and their existance in the public domain I suggest you visit THIS website.

The thing I know is that "they" used wheatermodification for warfare during the vietnam war. The goal was to muddy up the supply routes the enemy was using. To distrurb their logistics... So it goes a while back.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: justsomerandomdude
a reply to: Zaphod58

How long does the average duration of a contrail last?

Between a few seconds and many hours, depending an atmospheric conditions at the time - though to be fair we've only known this since the 1920s .....

Ok May i see your source? Ive personally seen some crazy looking # before and have always wondered. Like straight up checkerboard grid patterns that once sprayed turn into giant mist clouds and blot out the sky. So if i could see the source on this... that would be great.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There is no “average duration” of contrails. It depends entirely on the atmospheric conditions of the contrail layer. Sometimes they dissipate almost immediately, other times they linger and spread out into a cloud deck.

What would these atmospheric conditions entail?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Humidity. If there’s enough humidity, they last and can spread. If there’s not enough humidity, they either don’t form, or they dissipate quickly. That’s why you see them linger and spread when there’s a frontal system moving in.
edit on 1/4/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Humidity. If there’s enough humidity, they last and can spread. If there’s not enough humidity, they either don’t form, or they dissipate quickly. That’s why you see them linger and spread when there’s a frontal system moving in.

What accounts for the checkerboard patterns or giant X's in the sky?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Planes don’t just fly random routes going from Point A to Point B. Until rather recently they followed very precisely laid out routes, or followed from navigational beacon to navigational beacon. Those routes, even with GPS navigation, cross each other. Even with traffic down as much as it is, there’s far too much traffic for them not to cross.

This is air traffic over the US as of a few minutes ago, as seen on ADS-B.
imgur.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

a reply to: Zaphod58

How long does the average duration of a contrail last?

Between a few seconds and many hours, depending an atmospheric conditions at the time - though to be fair we've only known this since the 1920s .....

Ok May i see your source? Ive personally seen some crazy looking # before and have always wondered. Like straight up checkerboard grid patterns that once sprayed turn into giant mist clouds and blot out the sky. So if i could see the source on this... that would be great.

Well, it's been standard meteorology since long before I was born. But you could start with these:

www.metlink.org...

www.faa.gov...

www.airspacemag.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

edit on 1/20/2022 by Blaine91555 because: spam

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

video doesn't work... but Shasta=Wiggington. and for those who know Wiggington=Bull#.

link   

Planes don’t just fly random routes going from Point A to Point B. Until rather recently they followed very precisely laid out routes, or followed from navigational beacon to navigational beacon. Those routes, even with GPS navigation, cross each other. Even with traffic down as much as it is, there’s far too much traffic for them not to cross.

This is air traffic over the US as of a few minutes ago, as seen on ADS-B.
imgur.com...

link   

edit on Sun Jul 24 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I can't figure out the whole chemtrail conspiracy thing.

If the government, shadow or otherwise, were using chemicals to alter the populace in some way dispersing it in the atmosphere seems a heavy-handed way to do it. I mean, even the leaders of the NWO need to breath air right? If this conspiracy was true it would be easy to identify the perpetrators... just look for the rich or influential people that won't walk outside without a gas mask on.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Really?.

I thought they were already proven to be water vapor...

They are, if you look at old photographs from WWII you can see them behind B17s. They're not a new thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If you accept that chemtrails are the cause of what is happening in Shasta County the next step will be to accept that there is a worldwide conspiracy with global leaders involved.

If they spray something up there, which effects things down here, then surely you'd just need to swab some surfaces in order order to get a sample of whatever it is, as it settles on the ground.

In the 20 or so years since I came across this conspiracy nobody has ever mailed me a sample.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

They are, if you look at old photographs from WWII you can see them behind B17s. They're not a new thing.

No. They aren't water vapor, water vapor is invisible. They are composed of ice crystals, just like all cirrus clouds.

They started showing up long before WWII. They started showing up as soon as planes could fly high enough.
From 1919:

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
source

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Really?.

I thought they were already proven to be water vapor...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join