It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on their way to be exposed for what...and who they are.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It is time to accept there is some covert global organisation with a lot of power is trying to run the world without our consent. If somebody, after watching what is happening in this YT-vid is still denying the existence of chemtrails should consider him/herself be contaminated with some serious cognitive dissonance.

Residents of Shasta County California are seriously concerned about their own health and the health of their environment. Watch and listen what these people have to say....

If you accept that chemtrails are the cause of what is happening in Shasta County the next step will be to accept that there is a worldwide conspiracy with global leaders involved. You can ask yourself...what more do they hide from us..

EDIT: my YT link isn't working www.youtube.com...

edit on 12/4/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So tl;dr

Nothing has changed.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

video doesn't work. but Shasta=Wiggington. and for those who know Wiggington=Bull#.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Really?.

I thought they were already proven to be water vapor...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I can't figure out the whole chemtrail conspiracy thing.

If the government, shadow or otherwise, were using chemicals to alter the populace in some way dispersing it in the atmosphere seems a heavy-handed way to do it. I mean, even the leaders of the NWO need to breath air right? If this conspiracy was true it would be easy to identify the perpetrators... just look for the rich or influential people that won't walk outside without a gas mask on.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I came on this thread specifically to support you, as it is so common for any chemtrail threads to be ripped apart on ATS. The whole "it's just water vapor" thing is true for CONTRAILS. Chemtrails act differently, they look different, and because we have a lot of military chaff being sprayed into the air, which is made of tiny fiberglass particles covered in aluminum and barium....and whatever else they want to put in that mix.....it's pretty obvious that something IS being sprayed.

Let the deniers deny, as the rate of Alzheimer's shoots through the roof and the cause, according to researchers, seems to be related to way too much aluminum in the brain. Let them deny that Monsanto is engineering seeds to survive in high aluminum soil.

It is important to educate yourself on chaff, as even the ONR (Office of Naval Research) is unsure if chaff is safe in the long term for people, plants and animals.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
It is time to accept there is some covert global organisation with a lot of power is trying to run the world without our consent.

No.
We have given consent.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Oh suddenly chemtrails are different from contrails?
Chemtrail supporters always go on about normal planes and their contrails, how they are not contrails. Then when your arguments fail, suddenly chemtrails look different and are different.
Like bible people, always adjust to the newest findings even if it contradicts what was said before.

As to weather manipulations, we know about them and they are not coming out of passenger jets.

I can't wait for some scientific findings, like actual analysis of so called 'chemtrails' via proper collection methods* and by a reputable laboratory.

*proper collection methods as in: not standing on the ground measuring air somewhere hundreds of feet beneath a passing plane where the 'sample' can be polluted by all sorts of other things.

There was a thread here a while ago, where they measured cancers in the sample...that's not what I call scientific.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

And "reputable laboratory" as in government agency (or surrogate)?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
It is time to accept there is some covert global organisation with a lot of power is trying to run the world without our consent. If somebody, after watching what is happening in this YT-vid is still denying the existence of chemtrails should consider him/herself be contaminated with some serious cognitive dissonance.

Residents of Shasta County California are seriously concerned about their own health and the health of their environment. Watch and listen what these people have to say....

If you accept that chemtrails are the cause of what is happening in Shasta County the next step will be to accept that there is a worldwide conspiracy with global leaders involved. You can ask yourself...what more do they hide from us..

EDIT: my YT link isn't working www.youtube.com...

This should work.

edit on 12-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Oh suddenly chemtrails are different from contrails?
Chemtrail supporters always go on about normal planes and their contrails, how they are not contrails. Then when your arguments fail, suddenly chemtrails look different and are different.
Like bible people, always adjust to the newest findings even if it contradicts what was said before.

As to weather manipulations, we know about them and they are not coming out of passenger jets.

I can't wait for some scientific findings, like actual analysis of so called 'chemtrails' via proper collection methods* and by a reputable laboratory.

*proper collection methods as in: not standing on the ground measuring air somewhere hundreds of feet beneath a passing plane where the 'sample' can be polluted by all sorts of other things.

There was a thread here a while ago, where they measured cancers in the sample...that's not what I call scientific.

LOL. Here we go, and you asked for this.

You didn't look at my original thread, with lots of PROOF of the government spraying chaff. You claim my "arguments" fail, etc. You assume that I said "passenger planes". Lordy. Ass-u-me. It's a bad thing.

You know what you are? A knee-jerk reactionary with their head in the sand, and there is no amount of proof that would satisfy a person such as yourself.

You assumed SO MUCH in your blasting of my post. Sad, really. You are the one who has failed, in every way possible, by not examining what was presented, and who used sly ad hominem attacks to support....nothing but nastiness towards another member.

May I suggest that you step outside and take really deep breaths. See you in the Alzheimer's ward. Too bad you won't remember this post.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
You didn't look at my original thread, with lots of PROOF of the government spraying chaff.

You mean the thread where you said...

First of all, it's a RANT. Not an all-inclusive thread to prove the existence of chemtrails.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't care what the name of the program that is causing these chemicals to be released into the environment or what the intent is. This action needs to be stopped, people are getting sick from these things. It doesn't matter if it is technically called chemtrails or geo engineering, this is nitpicking. someone is spraying this stuff for some reason and it is having toxic effects on the people and environment.

To deny it is geoengineering is just a way of covering it up. Whatever it is they are doing needs to be corrected. By people calling this geoengineering, they put the burden of proof on themselves to prove it is used for geoengineering or chemtrails. Address the issue as it should be, a threat to the health and welfare of people caused by some process. A process that needs to be halted.

Half the problem is what people are calling this. It is illegal to put chemistries in the air that are a health issue.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

THx bro..

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Yes. That one. Because at the time, the chemtrail threads were so nasty and would get ugly in such a hurry that if I would have said "I have definitive proof", not only would that be rather presumptuous, but also invite attacks for pages on end.

Can anybody definitely prove anything? Chemtrail threads in those years were often shut down by mods, so I placed it under a rant due to my frustration with people who say nothing is ever sprayed in the sky, when the government admits that it is. Before the year 2000, 500 tons of it over the contiguous US. Considering how light it is, that's a LOT.

edit on 12-4-2017 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

If Chemtrails are real then there is a lot of people actively dropping poison on themselves and their children.

Do only the evil guys in charge (and you) know the "real" dangers?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Good post. Splitting hairs over what it is called deflects from the health issues, which are real.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You've gone pretty quickly from having PROOF to wondering whether anyone can definitively prove anything.

That leads me to believe you aren't that confident in your own opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Really?.

I thought they were already proven to be water vapor...

What people claim to be chemtrails, are

Frozen water vapour. Ice crystals (with possibly a few chemicals from aircraft exhaust mixed in - but if you want aircraft, thats what you get)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't care what the name of the program that is causing these chemicals to be released into the environment or what the intent is. This action needs to be stopped, people are getting sick from these things. It doesn't matter if it is technically called chemtrails or geo engineering, this is nitpicking. someone is spraying this stuff for some reason and it is having toxic effects on the people and environment.

Whilst they are not getting sick form aircraft contrails (look closer to home - and if conspiracy minded, wonder why some people want you to look elsewhere
) the only way to stop them is to ban All aircraft. Do you want to do that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join