It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes Says Source is Executive Branch?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Damning white wash IC.

What's I.C.?

(oxymoron) Intelligence Community 007

OH..Thanx. I was thinking Investigative Committee.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
By avoiding a proper release of information?

So far sounds legal. One thing I've learned lately however: Far Leftists now love Dick Cheney, love War, and hate the Constitution.

Nunes on O'Reilly tonight...we might learn a little more.
edit on 27-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're thinking that the Trump White House found some Obama letterhead left behind, and typed up FAKE reports to cover their azz for the tweeted wiretap accusations? Hmmmm.. Interesting thought.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This whole thing reminds me of fishing with fake bait.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More like:

Trump Tweeted to the world that Obama had Wiretapped him.

Everybody says "What?"

White House goes crazy looking for something, anything that can support the Tweets.

Finds, somewhere, something that sort of kinda but not really supports the Tweets.

Eventually, calls Nunes in to see the "goodies".

Nunes holds press conference (to sort of kind of, but not really vindicate the president) and goes back to see President Trump for a doggie biscuit.

edit on 3/27/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So far sounds legal.

Right. And, if you want the credibility of the Intelligence Committee to be thrown in the toilet it's a good start.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You're thinking that the Trump White House found some Obama letterhead left behind, and typed up FAKE reports to cover their azz for the tweeted wiretap accusations? Hmmmm.. Interesting thought.

What's interesting is that you fabricated that from what I had posted, which said nothing of the sort.

Oh well. If at first you don't succeed, just make # up.
edit on 27-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So far sounds legal.

Right. If you want the credibility of the Intelligence Committee to be thrown in the toilet.

That happened long ago, when they got as caught up in politics and muddying the waters to the point they cannot even ask themselves any questions about anything.

Watching ALL of this makes a few things clear, some very crazy things behind the scenes have been going on for along time and have now reached the point of no return.

The entire system is about to collapse.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What's interesting is that you fabricated that from what I had posted, which said nothing of the sort.

Goes to show how 10 people can look at a cloud and see 10 different shapes.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

More like:

Trump Tweeted to the world that Obama had Wiretapped him.

Everybody says "What?"

White House goes crazy looking for something, anything that can support the Tweets.

Finds, somewhere, something that sort of kinda but not really supports the Tweets.

Eventually, calls Nunes in to see the "goodies".

Nunes holds press conference (to sort of kind of, but not really vindicate the president) and goes back to see President Trump for a doggie biscuit.

Interesting. I've never known you to speculate Phage.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

So far sounds legal.

Right. And, if you want the credibility of the Intelligence Committee to be thrown in the toilet it's a good start.

I'd like for Wiki-leaks to grab documents showing us the SUCCESSES our Intelligence Community have had. Where they have literally saved American lives. Billions and Billions of OUR DOLLARS for what.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Shiff has called for Nunes to recuse himself. It's a twitter link.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's similar to what I was thinking. Thought Introvert was too, but he was apparently of another mindset.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Exactly, but while all ten of them are creating shapes in their minds, they dismiss the guy saying that it is just a cloud.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Shiff has called for Nunes' resignation from the Committee. It's a twitter link.
twitter.com...

He should step down from being Chairman...and from Committee as well. They're not going to find anything other than that the Russians tried to influence our election...like they always do.

It's interesting that SHIFF uses a "tweet". He criticized Trump as the "Commander-in-Tweet"..or something like that. Oh well, if you can't beat em....

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Committee. I said Intelligence Committee. As in House Intelligence Committee.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Exactly, but while all ten of them are creating shapes in their minds, they dismiss the guy saying that it is just a cloud.

If that were an Art Class, he'd get an "F"! :-)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I corrected my posted. He asks Nunes to recuse himself from this investigation.

It's interesting that SHIFF uses a "tweet". He criticized Trump as the "Commander-in-Tweet"..or something like that.
The difference being, one puts some thought into what they say.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Committee. I said Intelligence Committee. As in House Intelligence Committee.

Whatever.. he should RESIGN from the chairmanship. Just like Ryan should RESIGN from the speakership.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You know as well as I do that the CIA is under the Executive Branch (granted with oversight powers being also controlled by the Congressional Branch) and the FBI is part of the Justice Department, which is in the Executive Branch... Any highest clearance classified documents would be housed in, technically speaking, an Executive Branch location simply by being in the possession of the CIA, FBI, HLS, Justice Department, and the NSA via their being a part of the Department of Defense.

Stop trying to turn something which is perfectly normal into a conspiracy, Phage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join