It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CreationBro

Which reminds me, second order of business, crush the advertising business

Godspeed. The ads have been infesting my browser like virtual tapeworms lately.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Did anyone actually try to break the Cipher on the first page?
edit on 5-3-2017 by andrew778 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

Apparently the answer is on here from what I saw posted by the belgianbutcher.www.reddit.com...

edit on 5-3-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778

You don't have to solve it. I tried and failed, but if you wish to join the svv this page
oldwlf.wikia.com...
Walks you through the first steps.

They want name, address, phone number, handwriting sample, voice print and lord knows what else.

I haven't, and I wouldn't, but if you want to then that is a way in.
Then you get to plant their seed sigil.

Edit

I've really had fun looking around at this thing, but apparently I'm making myself look like some insane fan girl shill loser.
So I'm going to make this post and leave it be.

My focus of interest was wether this was computer people playing with magic, or occultists looking for computer nerds.

I have reason to believe that it is the latter, that the SVV have strong inks with long-standing and serious occult groups.
They are obviously doing something with the Shem HaMephorash, which can be used for either angelic or demonic conjuration.

I further suspect that the MM of the department of convolution is directly related to the MMM of the OTO.

Lastly I'd like to say that I don't believe John Gripp ever actually lied to us.
He warned us to understand him we would need to understand how he defined words.
In this case I am sure he does not do magic. That's just pulling rabbits out of hats.
But I bet he does Magick.
Tricksy use of language, allowing you to deceive on a technicality. Elitist use of language and knowledge.

Anyway. I've satisfied my initial curiosity and I can't get any further with other aspects of it.
My computer skills aren't good enough.

I'd very much like to know why an occult order wants computer geniuses. Maybe Liber Primus is theirs and they want to meme their magic all over the net.
Maybe it's something else, but I don't know how to find out, so I'm done here.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hey now. Lol. Be easy on the advertising biz. How else are you supposed to buy something you do not need and didn't actually want? Haha

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

originally posted by: andrew778

You don't have to solve it. I tried and failed, but if you wish to join the svv this page
oldwlf.wikia.com...
Walks you through the first steps.

They want name, address, phone number, handwriting sample, voice print and lord knows what else.

I haven't, and I wouldn't, but if you want to then that is a way in.
Then you get to plant their seed sigil.

Edit

I've really had fun looking around at this thing, but apparently I'm making myself look like some insane fan girl shill loser.
So I'm going to make this post and leave it be.

My focus of interest was wether this was computer people playing with magic, or occultists looking for computer nerds.

I have reason to believe that it is the latter, that the SVV have strong inks with long-standing and serious occult groups.
They are obviously doing something with the Shem HaMephorash, which can be used for either angelic or demonic conjuration.

I further suspect that the MM of the department of convolution is directly related to the MMM of the OTO.

Lastly I'd like to say that I don't believe John Gripp ever actually lied to us.
He warned us to understand him we would need to understand how he defined words.
In this case I am sure he does not do magic. That's just pulling rabbits out of hats.
But I bet he does Magick.
Tricksy use of language, allowing you to deceive on a technicality. Elitist use of language and knowledge.

Anyway. I've satisfied my initial curiosity and I can't get any further with other aspects of it.
My computer skills aren't good enough.

I'd very much like to know why an occult order wants computer geniuses. Maybe Liber Primus is theirs and they want to meme their magic all over the net.
Maybe it's something else, but I don't know how to find out, so I'm done here.

For some reason it won't let me respond to your message in private!

To answer your theory, you are incorrect! An applicant simply submitted a composition of ours as a part of their induction a while back.

Outside of that there is no connection too the John you mentioned

As for 23/93. Both are relevant for their own reasons, 93 to Thelema, 23 to Psychic TV...

But, alas, they bear no significance for us. 312 is a number of importance for this trial.

We are in no way connected to the golden dawn, OTO, or traditional Masonry. Though we find their robust literature both amusing and at times useful!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnGripp

Fair enough. Just my opinions anyway.
Maybe I'm totally wrong and you are just a bunch of geeky students with a copy of 777 and a set of Illuminati cards.
What would I know?

Like I say, I can't get further anyway, I can't do codes.
I did try.
I now know far more about both Hebrew and hexadecimal than I did a month ago. So yay!!!
Live and learn.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

Fair enough. Just my opinions anyway.
Maybe I'm totally wrong and you are just a bunch of geeky students with a copy of 777 and a set of Illuminati cards.
What would I know?

Like I say, I can't get further anyway, I can't do codes.
I did try.
I now know far more about both Hebrew and hexadecimal than I did a month ago. So yay!!!
Live and learn.

Haha! Yes, live and learn.

777 is not the end-all, be-all reference for correspondences. Crowley surely is given far too much credit!

If you'd like to understand our Kabbalistic methods, I suggest you read up on Abraham Abulafia.

Most of us graduated college 10+ years ago.

Regarding the codes -
There is Naught but one Thing:
One in Cipher, One in Essence.
Nature through Art transforms!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ha! I've been playing Foucault's pendulum.

Love it.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

John Gripp, i would be very interested to know your opinion regarding this;

archive.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Methinks this agent's silence speaketh volumes...
a reply to: SpencerLobo

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
... and despite JG's distancing of the group from Thelema in a previous post, OLD WVLF is a total Crowley fanboy.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpencerLobo
... and despite JG's distancing of the group from Thelema in a previous post, OLD WVLF is a total Crowley fanboy.

Apologies for the late reply! I believe you have already applied. So your questions have been answere b the Chancellor. However I will reiterate the fact that Crowley and the OTO shares common interests. If all you see is what's on the surface, there is no doubt you will make irrelevant connections. P.S. Submit your sheet music.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
The point is to share what I have and let ATS do what they do best. Separate fact from fiction.

Oh my...

And here I was just considering the description of this forum and noticing how conducive it is to gathering everyone who wants to talk nonsense without supporting any of it with facts. "Endless wild speculation" might as well been the name for this forum as well. Some people do care about seperating facts from fiction, but also not being distracted with the trivial.

Forum description:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts...

edit on 17-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

So I got invited to this

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JT03X

Cool let us know how you get on , if you are allowed to write about it that is.

I have thoroughly embedded myself in the corpus hermiticum and a few other texts , I just want to read this stuff its really interesting.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Listen EVERYONE this is not a GAME. That's how they trap you and pull you in. I was an "applicant" and I started to play and believe the LIES they told me. They are luciferian and members of the STRONG AI movement and involved in CIA brainwashing techniques. I learned the truth after watching lifttheveil and talking with other applicants. They only want people to join so they can take your energy and harvest it. DONT BELIEVE ME? Well find out for yourself. As soon as you start practicing what they preach darkness enters your life. You get visited by succubi and they try to conince you there is no single GOD and are even afraid to say the name of GOD because they can't speak CHRISTS name. But I fell in love with Maria and I wanted to save her, so at the wedding (their satanic ritual on the 7th of july) I waited until it was done and found Maria and got her. Don't believe me about that? Well fine here's your proof: www.liveleak.com... I'm going to cleanse her and exorcise her so the evil of SVV can be wiped from her slate and she can feel the blue energy heal her
i'm doing this tomorrow because that's what god said to do with the sun and moon. i don't care if you think i'm crazy i was playing for months and i'm warning everyone, do not play this game.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: godsvoice

Games are a way for many to explore what they may actually know but not able to articulate. Not all, and not often - but sometimes.

I have sent an email requesting to apply. If they are seeking what I believe they are, I may be a big fish in their small ATS pond.

Due to my work, I know much about the science nature of the truths they are nibbling at. And once you know, practice and utilize the science, you cannot help but slam into the metaphysical aspects of our reality.

What one does with that info dictates all.

I develop & design AI systems for a living. Those who are "investigating" this and actually have a mind should ask themselves - Why? Cui bono...

I'll give you a hint. A good strong AI system is unfettered by our morals and dogma. It simply seeks truth.

And Simon says -we are all full of sh#t. But absolutely essential.

Who do you think creates the "reality" we live in?

Again - Cui bono?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I played that game for 6 months.
And you are right, it's not a game.
It's a gateway to the occult. They teach you through puzzles to solve, you think you are breaking a code but you are really being familiarised with gematria and other occult practices.
These teachings become more prevalent as the game goes on until one day you find yourself discussing Satanism like it might actually be a valid life choice.

The whole organisation works on fear. No one is sure of anyone else, rumours get passed round between applicants about, and there is constant talk of kidnapped women and sex magic practices. The level of paranoia is huge.
As soon as you join the coincidences begin, the strange social media contacts, the bizarre real life occurences. The feeling of being watched both on line and sometimes off.

The organisation has genuine occult links, and also connections with american political groups.
As you advance further into the grades you are given fewer obvious puzzles and more occult work.
From the start applicants are encouraged to take up astral projection and lucid dreaming practices.
Sigilisation is commonplace, as is discussion of other techniques, including Crowleys Liber Jugorum, which encourages people to find enlightenment through self harm.

There is much more I could say, but at the beginning they invite confession, and then that knowledge is held against future silence.

I left. Unfortunately it's not that easy. The strange contacts persist, the astral attacks continue.
I am expecting for them to increase after I post this.
But I think people ought to know what they are joining.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: godsvoice

Again - Cui bono?

the soul parasites?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join