It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Disclaimer: The information contained within this thread has not been obtained illegally. The point is to share what I have and let ATS do what they do best. Separate fact from fiction.

Last Tuesday, a thread titled: Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis - SVV is not a game, appeared on ATS. I was immediately intrigued, which led me to search and learn everything that I possibly could about the "game."

Here's where we left off...

So about a month ago I started playing an "ARG" involving an organization called the SVV, or Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis. I started to notice some strange things about their interests and brought this up to the "Chancellor" or leader of the "ARG". Soon I was expelled from the game. So I used some web vulnerabilities and got access to some of their backend files, which eventually led me to an e-mail trail.

ARG stands for, “Augmented Reality Game”

The ARG’s official website: S.V.V. - Sodalitas Vultur Volans

The first thing that I noticed was that the original member called the ARG, Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis, but when you go to the official website, it is displayed as Sodalitas Vultur Volans. Google roughly translates the former into, “membership vulture flying,” or, "Brotherhood of the Flying Vulture."

Vultur Volans (the flying vulture), is a name that the Romans gave the constellation Aquila. The name Aquila is Latin for “eagle.” There are some comparisons to be made.

It is now one of the 88 constellations defined by the International Astronomical Union. The constellation was also known as Vultur volans (the flying vulture) to the Romans, not to be confused with Vultur cadens which was their name for Lyra.

It is often held to represent the eagle who held Zeus's/Jupiter's thunderbolts in Greco-Roman mythology. Aquila is also associated with the eagle who kidnapped Ganymede, a son of one of the kings of Troy (associated with Aquarius), to Mount Olympus to serve as cup-bearer to the gods.

(Altair) is the brightest star in this constellation and one of the closest naked-eye stars to Earth at a distance of 17 light-years. Its name comes from the Arabic phrase "al-nasr al-tair", meaning "the flying eagle". Altair has a magnitude of 0.76.

(Alshain) is a yellow-hued star of magnitude 3.7, 45 light-years from Earth. Its name comes from the Arabic phrase "shahin-i tarazu", meaning "the balance"; this name referred to Altair, Alshain, and Tarazed.

(Tarazed) is an orange-hued giant star of magnitude 2.7, 460 light-years from Earth. Its name, like that of Alshain, comes from the Arabic for "the balance", "shahin-i tarazu".

Two major novae were observed in Aquila throughout history. The first occurred in 389 BC and was said to be as bright as Venus. The second occurred in 1918 and briefly shone brighter than Aquila’s brightest star, Altair. There are also three very interesting planetary nebulae as well.

NGC 6804: shows a small, bright ring

NGC 6781: bears resemblance to the Owl Nebula in Ursa Major.

NGC 6751: also known as the Glowing Eye

I could go into greater detail about what each nebula represents esoterically, but that’s not what this thread is really about. It is all a part of the bigger picture though.

In classical Greek mythology, Aquila was identified as Αετός Δίας (Aetos Dios), the eagle that carried the thunderbolts of Zeus and was sent by him to carry the shepherd boy Ganymede, whom he desired, to Mount Olympus; the constellation of Aquarius is sometimes identified with Ganymede.

In Hinduism, the constellation Aquila is identified with the half-eagle half-human deity Garuda.

In ancient Egypt, it is possible that Aquila was seen as the falcon of Horus.

Ganymede is the largest and most massive moon of Jupiter as well as the largest moon in the entire solar system. It is the only known moon to have a magnetic field. All food for thought.

Homer describes Ganymede as the most beautiful of mortals:

[Ganymedes] was the loveliest born of the race of mortals, and therefore
the gods caught him away to themselves, to be Zeus' wine-pourer,
for the sake of his beauty, so he might be among the immortals.
— Homer, Iliad, Book XX, lines 233-235.

I could be wrong, but Zues may represent the same god that satanic pedophiles worship, only in another form and context. There certainly is enough speculation to furnish a separate thread and discussion.

The myth was a model for the Greek social custom of paiderastía, the socially acceptable erotic relationship between an adult male and an adolescent male. The Latin form of the name was Catamitus (and also "Ganymedes"), from which the English word "catamite" is derived.

Anyway, are you ready for the most interesting part of this thread? I think it's about time that I come clean. I've been sitting on these PDFs for about a week and was actually hoping that someone else on ATS would find and post them before I had a chance to clear my conscience.

I initially discovered these PDFs by identifying how may separate addresses were associated with humanisbeing.com.... This lead me to the page where everything that I'm about to show you was found.

Whether or not these PDFs were meant to be discovered is why this thread exists. You may need to download a few in order to view the documents in their entirety. I find them to be very extraordinary!!

files.abovetopsecret.com...
PDF: Download

I hope ATS is willing to take a closer look at this information and investigate further. Is this all part of the "game" or something more? Just so you're aware, there are files that I'm not allowed to post.

edit on 1-3-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Honestly from what you've posted it seems these were meant to be found. There's some kind of code in those emails...Idk enough about this subject to know for sure, just the vibe I get.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yes dude!
Thanks for coming through! Bookmarking and will check the thread shortly.
Very interested since the first thread.
I'll way in when I've lapped up the info.
Cheers to eisegesis!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Intriguing. Was there anything else of rrelevance in the deleted thread? I missed it. Why was it deleted?

And why were you reluctant to post this at first, out of interest?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This is huge.

I dont know precisely, but everything I read in your OP makes a lot of sense to me on a personal, experiential level.

When i saw their supposed grading system the numeral "X" stands out.
edit on 28-2-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Fun fact: HENOSIS is apparently the name of a Chilean Death Metal band.

So ... if I'm interpreting the documents you have dug up correctly, this is some kind of mind game intended to open the minds of the "subjects" to henosis (a state of mystical oneness with the "one" or a unifying entity)? This is to be accomplished by means of a noetic shift or mental manipulation?

Delta Waves take place during deep sleep. Here is music designed to help you sleep. Deep Sleep for Inner Peace.

There can also be binaural beats used to entrain your thoughts. These can underlay regular music or nature sounds.

I guess I'm leaping off on a music tangent because the large music festivals are a place to experiment on large groups of people without their knowledge.

It sounds to me like they are using meditation to open people to influence by other beings, or at least, that's what they think they are doing. There are conspiracy theorists online who have been talking about this type of thing for a long time. Some say they are actually alien (Altair) and others say the alien angle is a deception and these entities they are trying to open people up to are demonic.

I will say that I have noticed a general pushing of meditation practices on the culture as a whole.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Or an e.m. device installed in someones mattress. I'm sure that could effect sleep patterns.

As for entities. I dont believe in demons. I believe in behaviors and impact, good/bad/acceptable.

People speak of astral projection. Whos to say aliens cant? And whos to say some may not try to control people in this state?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Or an e.m. device installed in someones mattress. I'm sure that could effect sleep patterns.

That would be less likely; however, cell phones are known to be able to give off electromagnetic waves that alter the brain.

How many cell zombies are there, and cell addiction is a thing. It is linked to spiritual emptiness among other things which would leave a person open to spiritual attack.

40% of the population is addicted to their cell. And a lot of people have a real phobia of being without their cell.
edit on 28-2-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Damn good point ketsuko.

Cell phones are portals imho. To what, i dont know.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There are more, including a couple encrypted in a most intriguing fashion.

department.humanisbeing.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And a music player

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

In this thread you said...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have "acquired" new information that makes anything anyone has ever read so far look like child's play. When I said paradigms will be shattered, I meant it. The problem is, I don't believe that I can publish it on ATS. I'm in contact with a few people now and will hopefully figure out how to release the information. THIS IS BIG

Care to tell us the earth shattering conclusions?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Somewhat interesting stuff.

This is why I use an old CIA style flip phone with alien encryption.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The original original thread was a warning not to play the game because it is a spook recruiting program.

edit on 28-2-2017 by dashen because: Very spooky

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

E.t. encrypted flip phone? Dang. That's kind of funny though. itd be like strapping a warp drive to the big wheel i had when i was 5. No one would ever suspect it...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Any true secretive society dealing with (for lack of a better term) "the game" wouldn't be found on the clearnet.

Whatever presence found on the surface web would be misdirection, disinformation, ect. Hell, even The Tavistock Institute has a website.

From what little I see here, it appears to be a lot of mystical Thelma/Chaos Magic stuff.

A few possiblities:

1. Very in depth LARP (live action role playing) community.

2. Trolling/hoax. We've seen interviews from people who create fake news stories and websites to make money. This might be something along those lines.

3. Disinformation and misdirection campaign to send people down fake rabbit holes.

Most people wander around life as if they were NPC (non-player characters) or automatons. The world is filled with actual P-Zombies or Philosophical Zombies:

A philosophical zombie or p-zombie in the philosophy of mind and perception is a hypothetical being that is indistinguishable from a normal human being except that it lacks conscious experience, qualia, or sentience.[1] For example, if a philosophical zombie was poked with a sharp object it would not feel any pain sensation, yet could behave exactly as if it does feel pain (it may say "ouch", recoil from the stimulus, and say that it is in pain)

P-Zombie

There is much, more more going on than 99% of the world's population realizes. Things that people assume are impossible are entirely possible.

Most people are running around on level 1 or level 2 of Earth reality. When, in fact, there are many, many deeper levels and weird things out there. A lot of this occult stuff is just a smokescreen because it causes people to dismiss them as whacky, weird, or whatever.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: CreationBro

That would be less likely; however, cell phones are known to be able to give off electromagnetic waves that alter the brain.

How many cell zombies are there, and cell addiction is a thing. It is linked to spiritual emptiness among other things which would leave a person open to spiritual attack.

40% of the population is addicted to their cell. And a lot of people have a real phobia of being without their cell.

That kind of thing only applies to you if you believe it applies to you, and you include it in your personal version of reality.

Notice how most people that see ghosts and UFO's already believe in the possible existence of them?

Even skeptics if they were truly 100% honest with themselves and did a good soul-searching would begrudgingly admit that deep, deep down they never truly discounted the possibility.

There's a reason people who believe in magic and voodoo seem to notice it in their lives. There's a reason why people who believe in the power of prayer see proof if it working all over.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The original original thread was a warning not to play the game because it is a spook recruiting program.

Damn, they've got someone with a funny sense of humor doing the head hunting these days it seems.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The way back original OP posted an email alledging that the Govt patron of this program is getting the feeling that this project is going nowhere and is attracting the wrong kind of people

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
One would expect anything posted on to the internet is meant to be found... but to what end we can only speculate.
And it says "Departmet of Convolution" on the first document. That leads me to believe it is not some official government article. Not that they don't make mistakes but it is quite the glaring error to misspell their own department.

a reply to: Millions
I did not get to finish reading through every post in it, but the author admitted to acquiring some of his emails through less than legal means. It is against site policy to post such things.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join