It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fires Acting Attorney General

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Unfortunately for you and your dying ideology, the facts are in Trump's favour.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Jaellma

No he isn't. He's fired someone who was refusing to do her job.

Really???
He is crying all over Twitter about this...

The Democrats are delaying my cabinet picks for purely political reasons. They have nothing going but to obstruct. Now have an Obama A.G.

Quit crying Donald! At this level, the politics get dirty. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Trump sniveling on Twitter

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: Ohanka

Disagree. She felt what she was doing was right and just.
There is nothing crybaby about this woman.
Trump, OTOH, is crying foul now.

"right and just?"

What about upholding the friggin LAW?!

Take that activist BS to the street where she belongs.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Sounds like he's just telling the American people what the Anti-American Democratic Party is up to.

No need to go through the lying media anymore. Not in the era of internet mass communication.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Finally we have somebody that is no bending over for the establishment is making his own now.

Darn time, everyday I wake up with a new hope again.

Americas politics has been run by a pandering group of Fat rats that forgot how to govern for the people and not for themselves and their benefactors.

I can not wait for the media to digest this one.

The new Islamic now Democratic party thinks they can take Trump down, Democrats are a dying old breed.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOUR FIRED!!!

I bet she didn`t see that coming.
well she had her 15 seconds of fame.

She was an Obama appointee. She knew she was on her way out the door, one way or another.

She just chose to go out in style, standing up for something, rather than lying down with the devil in hope he'd keep her on.

This is all about showmanship or showwomanship.

Everybody is play acting. We have no clue what they really believe.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: Pyle

Trump's EO is well within the law.

If it was why did the Acting AG not want to defend it?

Maybe its a GOP thing to fight tooth and nail for things that they know will be stopped by the courts.

You do realize that Presidents Trumps EO was brushed thru with a fine tooth comb by lawyers who represent Constitutional law who are employed by the Federal Government and paid by the tax payers right?

That was a rhetorical question by the way.........

HAHAHA! He didnt even let DHS or DOJ know beforehand. I really doubt any lawyer worth a damn has been looking at his EOs.

SOURCE?

If he didn't let any one know, then why the hell were these individuals stopped from entering the country?

Besides, I have said it before and will say it again! We have a President unlike our last one who is smart enough to not broadcast to the rest of the world what his plans are! I have a hard time keeping track of how many "Lines in the sand" Obama set forth and allowed those lines to be crossed?

link   

Butt... Hurt...

Yes yes no left is ever at fault, it's not possible, we get it..

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Dying ideology?! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Sally Yates sends her best wishes by telling you to bend over for your a$$ plug. LOL!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
So he only wants "yes men". I wonder if this new guy will be allowed to actually think, or only be expected to
rubber-stamp every idea the man has, no matter of the morality or repercussions.

No. He wants people who will do their job.

Part of an Attorney General's job is picking and choosing which things to fight in court. Yates choose not to defend the immigration EO knowing that it is very likely to be struck down.

It can't be struck down because what he did is defined as part of his job. That whole pesky "national security" thing that he has plenary power over.

Liberals would be much funner to debate if they had some sort of maybe clue as to what they were talking about, protesting, hating and rioting over.

This is the reason you lost and will keep losing... it was time for the adults to come in, clean the house and pay the bills.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I always get a laugh when i see that people just read a headline and never read through the comments before posting a reply. Just as funny reading the replies and you can see people just respond as fast as a thought comes into their head. Slow down people, take your time. Read the lines and in between them. You might learn something.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
$10 says someone will spin this to the war on women.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

but still, it seems he's been back tracking on his order since it went into effect.
why do you think that is??
personally I think it was because he didn't consult enough people so he didn't realize that his order would prevent iraqi pilots... ya know, those guys over in Iraq that with out help is fighting isis, comes to the US every once in awhile to train, or that we have other assets, working for both the military and our intelligence that occasionally visit..
and some of them, we really might not want the world to know they are our assets!!

as far as immigration and the refugees.. short of saying that if it's our military misadventers that caused them to be refugees so we do have a moral responsibility to them, I could care less really. but dang... take the time to at least understand what is going on before you start screwing with things!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: angeldoll

What President hasn't had yes men. Please feel free to list 'em.

Plot twist: the president's were the yes men

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Dying ideology?! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Sally Yates sends her best wishes by telling you to bend over for your a$$ plug. LOL!!!!!

Violent rape threat?

Classy.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Again, the left wasn't stupid enough to press this unconstitutional law through without vetting it.

How stupid can these people be. They were in a hurry to push the EO through, but forgot to tell the people enforcing it what to do and what impacts it would have.

I wrote this yesterday, but I will repeat myself. THIS IS AMATEUR HOUR. The master negotiator and supreme leader Trump and his band of disgraceful idiots are over their heads. While they make these idiotic EOs, you have our own allies and China swooping up on all the economic opportunities we are overlooking. All because of right wing fake news. Incredible.

Have you guys looked at the stock market today. It lost over $23 billion in value today because of the muslim ban. Wait till some of the more serious stuff come home to roost for Trump.....and you'll wonder to yourself what happened to your 401K when it becomes worthless because of stupid right wing ideology.

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Butt... Hurt...

Yes yes no left is ever at fault, it's not possible, we get it..

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Occurs the activist media will spin it into anything they are pay to spin it into.

After all the agenda is to discredit the president of the US on every turn.

As long as they have people that are so misinformed about our nations laws and system of government to listen to them.

Either education in our nation has failed Americans of the new Americans had not clue about how the American government works.

But they are going to find out soon enough.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: marg6043

but still, it seems he's been back tracking on his order since it went into effect.
why do you think that is??
personally I think it was because he didn't consult enough people so he didn't realize that his order would prevent iraqi pilots... ya know, those guys over in Iraq that with out help is fighting isis, comes to the US every once in awhile to train, or that we have other assets, working for both the military and our intelligence that occasionally visit..
and some of them, we really might not want the world to know they are our assets!!

as far as immigration and the refugees.. short of saying that if it's our military misadventers that caused them to be refugees so we do have a moral responsibility to them, I could care less really. but dang... take the time to at least understand what is going on before you start screwing with things!

Military doesn't use visas so your idea is totally misguided. Don't assume check the facts. If a military is working with the US military they are granted the right to attend training exercises. Iraqi pilots sent to the US for training will continue and nothing trump did would prevent that. As commander in chief he would have to command the army to cease the training exercises.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Have you seen the statistics of how may immigrants comes into our nation a day from Muslim countries around the world, a year, darn dawnstar you know better than that, the spin in the media is out of control.

I never remember when I decided that I had to bend over in my own country to keep the rest of the world happy.

Sorry that you decide to ignore the facts.

I always had regarded you as a friend, I am not about to change that because of politics, I will no discuss political issues with you, you will understand.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Simply repeating the falsehood its unconstitutional doesnt make it so. If it were 1 of the 6 federal judges who issued rulings would have said as much.

please stop spreading disinformation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join