It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just offered to drop ALL Russian sanctions in return for......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Wookiep

Russia won't start WWIII - that's just fear mongering from the right. WWIII would completely devastate Russia and Putin knows it.

Oh ok, so you would rather America start WWIII then. WTF?

you fear mongers are somethin else!! totally pathetic!

republican's idea of bringing jobs back - war.

putin is laughing his ass off. the rich are gonna get richer and we'll have boys coming home in body bags.just pathetic.
edit on 21-1-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Russia won't start WWIII - that's just fear mongering from the right. WWIII would completely devastate Russia and Putin knows it.

I know, right? It's like, "they're gonna take all our gunz!!!"

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Let's see... Russia helps Donald get elected and then before the ink is dry on his inauguration he lifts the Russian sanctions? And you clowns were trying to make the argument that there would be no reason for Russia to help Donald? Are you all truly THAT clueless? Many of us TOLD you this was EXACTLY what was going to happen. Wanna buy a bridge?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluvj

I think it's all they know how to do, it's been ingrained or something. the tactic is so obvious it's insane. fear! fear! fear! what an odd way to live.

edit on 21-1-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Liberal warmongers really need to start thinking.

This has the potential of being the Chinese Century.

Do you want Russia on America's side to stop this?

Or do you want them to get closer to China than they already are?

Because one of those guarantees the Chinese Century.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
As a Brit, its very scary to think of Russia and the US as allies, if he makes another move on Europe, what's going to happen then.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

why don't we stay out of it?

why don't we worry about problems here instead? I thought that's what ya'll wanted...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: markosity1973

Uh? Drop the sanctions placed on Russia for invading and annexing Crimea in violation of the Budapest Memorandum in exchange for "helping us fight terror?"

You think that would makes us look as though we're in a position of control? How on Earth does that work? Jesus.

I suspect and sincerely hope this is just more "fake news" from "Next News Network."

Holy #! so Obama lied about the reason for the sanctions in the first place? What a tool! Typical though. Lies and BS are a daily chore with the left. I wish you would have explained this more before the elections. I could have really harped on this and made lots of hate threads about how dishonest the left is.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

That wasn't correct, I only know because I know service personnel I keep in touch with.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Uh? Drop the sanctions placed on Russia for invading and annexing Crimea in violation of the Budapest Memorandum in exchange for "helping us fight terror?"

Well I for one do not see an issue with Crimea. It was Russian BEFORE Khrushchev gave it to Ukraine.

Plus one other little detail for ya, the people of Crimea voted for unification with Russia. Why? 80% are Russian.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

republican's idea of bringing jobs back - war.

putin is laughing his ass off. the rich are gonna get richer and we'll have boys coming home in body bags.just pathetic.

Either you're not paying attention or there is something VERY backwards in your thinking. Could be both.

Here we have a thread in support of working with Russia, improving relations while stamping out terrorism, and somehow those who support this action are the war mongers???

Do you even listen to yourselves?? I am not the one advocating WWIII here.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

They won't debate you. Too many facts...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sounds like a proper globalist move to me...

Uh Huh.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: edsinger

They won't debate you. Too many facts...

They used to on this board but I have been gone a while...

Still it is rewarding to see the Tulipwalker transition to a snowflake...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

so, if they take their oil, is it still just stomping out terrorism?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

why do you want my people to suffer under pointless sanctions that were a result of aggressive action from the Obama administration. why cant the Russian people be left alone. why do they have to deal with NATO expansion? they havent attacked anyone unprovoked. all the russian people want is to unf%ck the mess that communism made. they arent trying to blow up the world. they arent trying to start a new soviet union.

seriously what are you even thinking? anything? or you just made a baseless opinion out of nothing?
edit on 21-1-2017 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't normally do politics. but for you, dear Phage, I make an exception. (Seriously. I admire your intelligence. Not being sarcastic).

Forcing people to buy a product in a closed market (Health Care Insurance), or face penalty of fees and being "on the list" with the IRS... that doesn't strike you as authoritarian?

Don't get me wrong. I would like to see insurance for all. We have the resources. But all that approach did was hurt the middle class who was already hurting after seeing their home values drop 20% and rents skyrocket because suddenly rental property as in high demand due to increased foreclosures.

ETA: Also, you know full well the only people in Russia feeling the pinch of sanctions are the average person. No one attached to the government is suffering in the least.
edit on 21-1-2017 by CantStandIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What part was not correct? The Russia drawdown, or the US navy returning to port?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Our navy is "spoofing" China to get them to shoot first, so WE don't HAVE to fake it (I THINK) but they ARE still at sea.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Ahh, ATS you let me down, lol. It was on here I read that.

And I am not surprised about what they are doing. That man made island in the South China Sea is a real worry. And now China is building up defensive capability on it.

Not that I am advocating action here, but if ever something needed bombing, it's that base before it is too late.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join