It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Pizzagate shut down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Screaming out HOAX! isn't exactly what I call asking for facts.

Not everyone has done that.

Some of the things brought up are fake. You can call HOAX on them while still being open to the other things.

None of that means you are a Clinton supporter.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Voat...it's anti-PC safe space people have been trying to make work for a long time now.

LOL

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Arcturian8
Look I know people don't want to look into this stuff. It's very upsetting.

Doesn't upset me.

Let's just look at it head on and see it for what it is.

Your list is filled with bad things, and they do happen, but I have yet to see anyone tie them together.

But is t that what we re trying to do? Isn't that what this website is for? What we really need is a non-corrupt investigative authority to actively investigate this stuff. With past investigations such as the Vatican scandal, it took enourmous Amount of push to get that investigation off the ground. What we are doing is forcing the awareness here. More and more legitimate information is coming out daily now. And at the very least this is sending signal to everyone that you don't mess with our children. It's great to challenge the facts, but a lot of contention on this topic is driveby blanket false labels, "it's all smear", "it's all just art", "it's the evil alt right". And then there are even those making distasteful jokes about this. If you saw the little girl taped to a desk you would not be making jokes about this--and to be frank, I'm not sure how that couldn't upset anyone. You must have some thick skin.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Arcturian8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well rest assured that I'm not inclined to the right.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8

The girl taped to the table was "bound" by masking tape, and it was all loose. It can't hold anything. It was a joke about how unruly kids can be.

Let's get real evidence. I have yet to see any.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

It was just an observation about politics in the US.They seem to have their own sense about left and right but the group I mentioned was called the religious right and they pushed things like this.

link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: Greggers

Huh? What picture?

In reference to the image. It is child actor Elle Fanning. Image lifted from TV Drama series Criminal Minds No Way Out, Part 2.

www.childstarlets.com...

img.chan4chan.com...

www.childstarlets.com...

Referenced here in 2013 ATS thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23/11/2016 by tommyjo because: Duplicate link removed

link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: Fools

Hey centipedes, It has come to our attention that the subreddit r/pizzagate was shut down today because the admins said they had seen personal information posted without being addressed, and they also claim that the community of r/pizzagate had not been able to stay within the guidelines of site-wide rules.

-The_Donald

"not been able to stay within the guidelines of site-wide rules". ATS Users..take the hint, or there lies our future.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

A quick look at your post history suggests that you have quite an obsession with these spiritcooking/pizzagate threads... but I've yet to see you post any solid sources or research for yourself. If your so vested in this, why not go the extra mile?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Arcturian8

The girl taped to the table was "bound" by masking tape, and it was all loose. It can't hold anything. It was a joke about how unruly kids can be.

Let's get real evidence. I have yet to see any.

Are you f****** kidding me with this explanation!?

What kind of sick view towards children do you have when you can see this as a "joke about how unruly kids can be"!

There is nothing and I do mean nothing funny about that.

I suppose you are also laughing about the "german baby for 1200" pic as well. Let me guess this was another kind of joke about how selling infants is better than dealing with their crying hey...

Honestly thank you for sharing your take on that picture, it gives a clear view into your psychology and it is quite disturbing to say the least, no wonder you show up here defending these sick individuals.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I think you misunderstand. If it were one random picture then nobody would've batted an eyelid - but we're talking about many bizarre pictures and comments from people around Connecticut Avenue. I cannot believe you're still trying to defend them.

It's over.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

A quick look at your post history suggests that you have quite an obsession with these spiritcooking/pizzagate threads... but I've yet to see you post any solid sources or research for yourself. If your so vested in this, why not go the extra mile?

This is more insane than the Benghazi stuff.

I'm going to have to invent a code word for actual, pizza-food. I don't want people to assume I'm talking about something else now when I text my friend about actually getting a pizza at a restaurant.

I'm afraid now to even text "Hey, let's just swing by Pizza Hut" ... as that may be interpreted now by people as some kind of log cabin in the woods.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I'm afraid now to even text "Hey, let's just swing by Pizza Hut" ... as that may be interpreted now by people as some kind of log cabin in the woods.

Interesting comment....it would appear for some the battle of the mind is already lost.....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Huh? What picture?

This one. It's fake, and has started circulating again with all this Pizza Gate nonsense:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Kali74
Dumbest. Conspiracy. Ever.

Not quite. I have a secret decoder ring that I used on the posts in this thread, and let's just say some of the posters here are illegally trafficking in baby chickens for use in voodoo rituals. #Truth!

So your the chicken guy........it just so happens i need 50 baby chickens ...pronto....i pay cash and there is a bonus if you can get them here today....thanks in advance...

I found your handkerchief.

It has a map to some chicken places -- Los Pollos Hermanos and others.

If you would like me to mail the handkerchief back to you, please send me two large pillows.

Thanks!

Would you like the premium chicken feather pillow ?...they cost $50 extra for each one ...

Now that's just gross.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Huh? What picture?

This one. It's fake, and has started circulating again with all this Pizza Gate nonsense:

Yeah that is fake. Do you think it would be a good tactic for the perpetrators to flood the media with fake content to try and thwart the investigation?

Do you think it would be sound logic to use one or two fake examples to try and prove all of the real evidence is untrue?

But I have to ask you people...is it really about the truth, deny ignorance? ---or is the agenda to discredit this investigation something else? It confuses me, because there is a lot of good coming out of this investigation. Kids lives may be saved because of this....but so many just want to derail this effort with diversion tactics....why is that?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Huh? What picture?

Yeah that is fake. Do you think it would be a good tactic for the perpetrators to flood the media with fake content to try and thwart the investigation?

But to use one or two fake examples to try and prove all of the real evidence is untrue is failed logic. But I have to ask you people...is it really about the truth, deny ignorance? ---or is the agenda to discredit this investigation something else? It confuses me, because there is a lot of good coming out of this investigation. Kids lives may be saved because of this....but so many just want to derail this effort with diversion tactics....why is that?

Only a sociopath would want to obfuscate a genuine investigation into crimes against children.

Unfortunately, all I see are sketchy conclusions drawn from scant evidence.

If I am wrong, surely you'll have no trouble getting the attention of a prosecutor.

Or is that part of the conspiracy too?
edit on 23-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Funny how it's only "leftist"/liberals/democrats that are the main suspects in the so called Pizzagate.
Aren't there any conservative/rightwing peadophiles?
Surely, if it's well organised worldwide elitist peado-ring than everyone in the government has to be involved and there should be more evidence than a hacked email.
Definitely a political smear campaign, and all you promoting it don't really care about child abuse but do it only because of your own political bias

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Huh? What picture?

But to use one or two fake examples to try and prove all of the real evidence is untrue is failed logic. But I have to ask you people...is it really about the truth, deny ignorance? ---or is the agenda to discredit this investigation something else? It confuses me, because there is a lot of good coming out of this investigation. Kids lives may be saved because of this....but so many just want to derail this effort with diversion tactics....why is that?

Only a sociopath would want to obfuscate a genuine investigation into crimes against children.

Unfortunately, all I see are sketchy conclusions drawn from scant evidence.

If I am wrong, surely you'll have no trouble getting the attention of a prosecutor.

Or is that part of the conspiracy too?

Well then you're not looking hard enough. Go do some research. Just be careful not to open the links. This is real. This is 100% not conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Double post

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join