It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters in Portland attack woman with a baseball bat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: goou111

There I edited out the Pregnant part of the title even though none of you can prove she was not pregnant.

But she was attacked with a baseball bat.

She, personally was not. That would make a reasonable person believe, from the title, that a bat struck her body.

Prove she is not pregnant? That is ridiculous. That would cause people to add (maybe pregnant) to any story about a female ever.

Everywhere I am seeing this it says pregnant woman trying to get to an emergency. I did not make that up.

But keep defending these jackasses that cant accept their future with Trump.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

There I edited out the Pregnant part of the title even though none of you can prove she was not pregnant.

But she was attacked with a baseball bat.

She, personally was not. That would make a reasonable person believe, from the title, that a bat struck her body.

Prove she is not pregnant? That is ridiculous. That would cause people to add (maybe pregnant) to any story about a female ever.

Everywhere I am seeing this it says pregnant woman trying to get to an emergency. I did not make that up.

But keep defending these jackasses that cant accept their future with Trump.

I am not defending them. Still, your title brings to mind someone who is being beaten with a bat. Someone who is sustaining bodily injury.

Why on earth is finding a title to be wrong based on the footage it matches defending anyone?
edit on 12-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

No, she wasn't.

At no time did a baseball bat even mar the slightest thread of her clothing, a single cell of her skin. And a bloody good thing too! No one wants to see armed people beating unarmed people with a bat. There was some property damage, which is not helping anyone I will grant you, but you polarising what is a total non-event is not helping anything either.

If her tires had been slashed, would you have said that she was stabbed?

Bull s### she was attacked, she was in the car while they were hitting it how can you say that is not attacked.

That guy would be charged with assault with a deadly weapon for that.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

No, she wasn't.

At no time did a baseball bat even mar the slightest thread of her clothing, a single cell of her skin. And a bloody good thing too! No one wants to see armed people beating unarmed people with a bat. There was some property damage, which is not helping anyone I will grant you, but you polarising what is a total non-event is not helping anything either.

If her tires had been slashed, would you have said that she was stabbed?

Bull s### she was attacked, she was in the car while they were hitting it how can you say that is not attacked.

That guy would be charged with assault with a deadly weapon for that.

THEY or THE GUY, who left right after hitting the car once? There is no they.

It is also anti-trump protesters. Not one sign says Hillary and the video says 'anti-trump' protesters.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

No he wouldn't.

They would be charged with vandalism related offences, disturbance of the peace, and other public order offences. There was no offence against the person involved. Nice try, but no cigar.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Arguing semantics of a brutal act against a person and their property.

Only on ATS.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

No he wouldn't.

They would be charged with vandalism related offences, disturbance of the peace, and other public order offences. There was no offence against the person involved. Nice try, but no cigar.

Are you kidding all kinds of felonies, like assault and kidnapping, . maybe you should read some laws for us so you dont look dumb.

Its vandalism if she is not in the car its assault when she is.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Only on ATS.
Haha, spot on... Ignore this idiot, he's either a troll or just a total melon.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It's the fault of aliens for evolving us.

Joking aside, this is disgusting behavior. These protests only make America look bad. It's great we have freedom to "peaceably" assemble. But vandalism and terrorizing are crimes.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 12-11-2016 by liammc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Only on ATS.

Semantics? The original title said the woman was pregnant. It still says attacked with a bat. The OP still has her pregnant and on the way to the hospital.

That was the entire OP and it was all incorrect.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: liammc

Only on ATS.
Haha, spot on... Ignore this idiot, he's either a troll or just a total melon.

Who is a troll or a melon?

link   

Only on ATS.

Semantics? The original title said the woman was pregnant. It still says attacked with a bat. The OP still has her pregnant and on the way to the hospital.

I love Trump, He really has you guys in a twist. This is awesome.

link   

No he wouldn't.

Are you kidding all kinds of felonies, like assault and kidnapping, . maybe you should read some laws for us so you dont look dumb.

Car gets stuck in large crowd of marching protesters. Now it's kidnapping.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Only on ATS.

I love Trump, He really has you guys in a twist. This is awesome.

The things I have written have nothing to do with Trump. You are again typing things that are false.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Nowhere in the video does it say hospital or pregnant. No one should have hit her windshield.

Also, a motorist got out of their car and dumped bleach or laundry detergent on protesters. That person was held down or detained by protesters to stop the person from dumping the chemicals on people.

These were 2 different incidents.

Did you not watch the video?

Did no one else watch it?

So beating up people with bats is perfectly okay with you?

Good to know you can justify this hideous behavior.

Of course not. A car was hit once with a bat and that is a crime. I have stated that several times. Where are you finding people, or a person in this video, being beaten with a bat?

So say your in your car by yourself and a mob surrounds you and starts screaming and swinging baseball bats at your car while you are in it, you are not gonna feel attacked?

So thick.

I think I answered that already. Of course she was frightened. There was 1 bat that hit the car once. That guy ran away.

Now it is feel attacked rather than 'pregnant woman going to the hospital attacked with baseball bat'. That is much closer.

You guys are the real deplorable. LMAO.

You cannot get through this without being insulting, can you?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

No he wouldn't.

Car gets stuck in large crowd of marching protesters. Now it's kidnapping.

By the letter of the law. When you hold someone there against their will and dont allow them to leave then attack their car with a baseball bat.

Yeah that is kidnapping and assault.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Ummm...perhaps it's time for a good old fashioned...culling...

Also...it seems that the genetic markers for herdism...are progressively strong in groups of haters...

Imagine that...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

No he wouldn't.

If he would have hit her with the bat then it would have been assault and battery . But just threatening her with the bat much less swinging it at her car is a felony.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

No he wouldn't.

If he would have hit her with the bat then it would have been assault and battery . But just threatening her with the bat much less swinging it at her car is a felony.

Hitting her with the bat would probably be felony assault. The swinging it at the car or hitting the car are various misdemeanors, depending on what police want to arrest him for and what a prosecutor wants to charge him with.

If you are not from the US, you may not know types and levels of crimes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join