It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters in Portland attack woman with a baseball bat

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh, wow that's just cruel.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: goou111

a reply to: goou111
Nowhere in the video does it say hospital or pregnant. No one should have hit her windshield.

Also, a motorist got out of their car and dumped bleach or laundry detergent on protesters. That person was held down or detained by protesters to stop the person from dumping the chemicals on people.

These were 2 different incidents.

Did you not watch the video?

Did no one else watch it?

Yep lets believe the protesters with baseball bats.

I am believing what the reporters in your video say. There is no pregnant woman going to the hospital. The title of the video is made up. Do you comprehend yet?

So if a woman isnt pregnant you have the right to attack her with a bat?

No wonder Trump won. I hope he will knock this down with Iron fist.

The real dangerous people are coming out of the closet now and it aint Trump and his voters. Its people like you. People like these protestors.

Go Trump! Show no mercy

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMind

originally posted by: goou111

a reply to: goou111
Nowhere in the video does it say hospital or pregnant. No one should have hit her windshield.

Also, a motorist got out of their car and dumped bleach or laundry detergent on protesters. That person was held down or detained by protesters to stop the person from dumping the chemicals on people.

These were 2 different incidents.

Did you not watch the video?

Did no one else watch it?

Yep lets believe the protesters with baseball bats.

I am believing what the reporters in your video say. There is no pregnant woman going to the hospital. The title of the video is made up. Do you comprehend yet?

So if a woman isnt pregnant you have the right to attack her with a bat?

No wonder Trump won. I hope he will knock this down with Iron fist.

The real dangerous people are coming out of the closet now and it aint Trump and his voters. Its people like you. People like these protestors.

Go Trump! Show no mercy

stop spinning it the other way around. i'm a Trump supporter myself, that doesn't mean i can't say truth from clickbait.

nowhere in the video was it stated that she was pregnant, and she wasn't attacked with a bat - her car was. of course, the whole situation was wrong on so many levels it's not debatable at all, but at the same time, lets focus on FACTS.

and the FACT is, we don't know if she was pregnant, and another one is that she wasn't DIRECTLY attacked. the title of this thread still sounds like she could end up in a hospital in critical condition, while the truth is that, most likely, nothing bad happened to her, physically.

don't get me wrong, i'm all for hanging those stupid mother#ers on the nearest tree. but that doesn't mean we should use lies and clickbait tactics to prove our point, just because some idiots lying in the video description on other websites, do so. this is ATS. we're better than that.
edit on 14/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMind

No female was attacked with a bat.

You know how I know that? Because I know what it is to be attacked with a baseball bat, and what is in that video is no such thing in the least. The bat gets no where near the woman, is not used on ANY flesh target during the entire video as it happens.

I think anyone who has been attacked with a bat knows, that in order to call it such, the attack must be against the person, not the property a person owns. One does not see someone taking a baseball bat to their mailbox, and declare themselves to have been attacked unless they have a persecution complex.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join