It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For God sake remove Hillary and replace with Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: 200Plus

Doomed doesn't even come close to describing what we face.

I'm Russian and I say poor American people I wish they they get a better government. Although I think mr Trump isn't a solution either...

originally posted by: frenchfries
... German/dutch , white and slavic , kidnapped and freedom.

Bigot me ? no. But I love my race and loved my country. I've also been chairman of the KPZ / kesho pa zuri (swahili) foundation and have been in Rwanda to help with the 'water for Nyagatare project'. As a spinoff I went deep into forest Equatoriale to interview the Mbote about their encounter with the 'Skypeople'. Kinda weird that the Mbote tell the same story as Texans when it comes to abductions. To difert even further. In another world I would probably exists in a Gulag. I was born in the communistic east Berlin but my father decided to 'kidnap' (as mr andropov called it) me and my mother. That's why freedom is so important to me. For a long time I hated the Russians. Which was in hindsight a hate without any foundation fuelled by propaganda.

.... some russian.

About 6 months ago I decided to learn russian. For me learning languages is quite easy still it took me 2 months to learn the language at a level that I could follow an average youtube clip (i've heard Russian in my childhood and that helped).

But...How?

Yes well... anyone is better than the antichrist right?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
All of you need to get a fricken grip.

The sky is not falling and we are going to be just fine.

Yes we will you tell them!!!!

Trump will be THE BEST PREZ EVER!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Trump will be the first politically Free President, free to put America first. Free to brake the shackles of foreign money and interests.

Man when you drink the koolade you guzzle it down don't you? Donnie will only put one thing first and that's himself. Is he putting America first when he imports foreigners for jobs instead of hiring Americans? Brake the shackles of foreign money? Foreign money owns his ass and a good number of those banks are Russian because American banks finally cut him off.

20 Trillin n liberal debt will destroy the USA future for you and your kids. Soon the interest will be pad by more debt. Meaning we can never get out of it. Collapse and colamity the future f we continue to allow political fleecing f American wealth.

The debt is hardly from liberal policies it comes from NAFTA started by Bush sr and from unfunded wars started by his clueless kid.
Seeing how much Trump sucks up to Putin if he gets into office Russia will have the perfect unwitting tool to use as they see fit.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

LOL. Ok. You're the only person on here who seems to think so. That says a lot.
edit on 7-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If the sky actually did fall, NASA would have a hell of a lot

of explaining to do wouldn't they.

heh.... i so need a drink of rum.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KarmasBiatch

I'm going to take a wild guess here, but here it goes,

Is that you GSP from Canada ??

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

No... introvert is exactly right... just because it seems the majority of ATS is in some mass hysteria panic at the mere thought of Hillary, the reality is that regardless of who gets in, we'll have pretty much the exact same result.

2 years from now, you'll still be buying your MacDonalds, watching your fake reality TV and freaking out at the next coming of Nibiru, with this election barely a memory... except if Hillary gets in you'll be blaming her for all your woes.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

I'm able to control myself and don't feel the need to be a drama queen. Apparently some of you feel the need to"hide the kids and hide the wife" because you think the world is ending.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
What does GSP stand for ... wink wink

Yes i'm in Canada, BC to be precise
edit on 7-11-2016 by KarmasBiatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I'm able to control myself and don't feel the need to be a drama queen. Apparently some of you feel the need to"hide the kids and hide the wife" because you think the world is ending.

If i was standing here and saw this guy i'd run.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Where have I "Specifically stated in MY comments" that the world is ending? You really can't read or interpret what I exactly stated can you?

You seem to be just fine letting a corrupt official enter the WH as your commander in chief. As long as you get your daily dose of reality TV shows, everything is fine to you. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

George Saint Pierre.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Now that's an interesting choice lol

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Where have I "Specificaly stated in MY comments" that the world is ending? You really can't read or interpret what I exactly stated can you?

Ya, I read what you posted. Here it is:

The USA is screwed. You will accept Hillary Clinton as your new overlord on bended knee. You can thank everyone around you for letting a scumbag like her take the throne. Welcome to Hell.

All nice and dramatic.

You seem to be just fine letting a corrupt official enter the WH as your commander in chief.

I'm not voting for either. And I'm not going to clutch my peals and claim that the US is turning in to hell.

As long as you get your daily dose of reality TV shows, everything is fine to you. Go figure.

I don't watch TV. Try again?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

He also has the same values that your President has,

and I respect that very much , If he will be elected he has a very difficult job. Then I hope that USA and Russia will cooperate in the fight against terorrism and make this world a better place.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

This^

About ten thousand times, if not more.

Refusal to accept the least unpalatable option is the first step to realising a better future for ones society, than the present which befalls it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
She could be replaced with Helen Keller and the world would be a better place.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

Don't understand you question ... although I'm flattered that you repeat my post.
... hmmm see now. Grew up in The Netherlands... double passport.

was born in the communistic east Berlin but my father decided to 'kidnap' (as mr andropov called it) me and my mother

www.answers.com...
edit on 1172016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: KarmasBiatch GSP is a good guy, Id say Joe rogan for prez.

link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Since the industrial revolution, WHO HAS?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join