It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For God sake remove Hillary and replace with Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I really do not want to watch our do nothing congress spend millions n tax payer dollars to impeach Hillary and have Tim Kaine as President for the next four years.

She will also spur an expensive arms race with Russia who hates the Clintons with passion.

Hillary simply cannot run the government even if you have ignore the corruption in her and all those who stand her up.

Even if Hillary is somehow the great white woman savior she will have her hands tied worse than Obama due to all the filthy fund raising and favors promised. God knows you know it is true.

Hillary is not a pure white virgin woman savior. The opposite is true and you know it.

The outsider and truth teller loudmouth Donald Trump is our own not hope for progress and saving us From the enevitble economic fall that is here.

Even Trump may not can save our collapse but he won't be tied to foreign and political interests. He at least will be capable by f dong the right thing.

The Political hacks like Hillary are far to bought and passed d for, owe to many favors, to even do the Right thing for America.

For once, let's elect a president that is free, free to be himself, free to do what's right rather than doing a favor for a wealthy donor puppet master.

Trump will be the first politically Free President, free to put America first. Free to brake the shackles of foreign money and interests.

I have no idea the true motives f either Candidate. What I do know is the Clintons are shackled to their foreign and special interests, they owe a little t of favors to the puppet masters and not to We the People.

20 Trillin n liberal debt will destroy the USA future for you and your kids. Soon the interest will be pad by more debt. Meaning we can never get out of it. Collapse and colamity the future f we continue to allow political fleecing f American wealth.

Hillary will support trade agreements that move jobs overseas as she always has. You know why? Because it makes her donors more wealthy. Quid pro quo. Still what they think is normal.

Xeven

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Too late.
The USA is toast.

We need to look to Russia, flawed as they are, to represent hope in the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The USA is toast.

cheese pizza

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

The USA is toast.

cheese pizza

That too. Parents in America should be ramping up their protection of their children as of now.
Keep them close and double up on warnings about strangers.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It's a first.
Don't embrace it. Never embrace it.

Prepare for it, for sure.

Pedos and Satanists, and child traffickers are going to running the WH for at least eight years.

Controlling the DOJ, FBI, SD, and President.

Owning the members of Congress and media through bribery and collusion.

Doomed doesn't even come close to describing what we face.

Even Hillary's most ardent supporters on this site are already attempting to provide themselves a bulwark against her actions with the "I don't support her, I just despise Trump". As if voting for her is somehow "not really voting for her".

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So it may help God, but what about the rest of you ?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

NO NO NO...
Biden is a threat to all things Sesame Street and KVTS9

I know it's crazy...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

It would only help me if i found out i was actually GOD.

Then it would definitely help me and those in need.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Half of them are ready to run across the border to Canada.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
YES!
Lets keep the writers at "Saturday Night Live" in EASY work...(NOT photoshopped at all)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

If God needs help he'll ask for it, if he doesn't then who am i

to complain. When i die i shall awaken. This is already set in stone.

done.
edit on 7-11-2016 by KarmasBiatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I'm Russian and I say poor American people I wish they they get a better government. Although I think mr Trump isn't a solution either...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Hell bring back bernie, I hate the guy but agree enough on policy with him.

Hillary is just, no.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Trump is the only one there is.

He also has the same values that your President has, and i respect Putin greatly.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KarmasBiatch

Wow, you replied twice, differently, to my one post....

You've raised the question.

I see your new here, in your introduction thread did you mention there may be more than one of you ?

Note: Careful of hijacking here- plenty of open carriers on ATS.

Welcome to ATS btw

3/1 you'll miss the ATS Christmas cake.
edit on 7/11/2016 by scubagravy because: baffled

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
First lock her up and throw away the key, then replace her.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

a reply to: 200Plus

I'm Russian and I say poor American people I wish they they get a better government. Although I think mr Trump isn't a solution either...

... German/dutch , white and slavic , kidnapped and freedom.

Bigot me ? no. But I love my race and loved my country. I've also been chairman of the KPZ / kesho pa zuri (swahili) foundation and have been in Rwanda to help with the 'water for Nyagatare project'. As a spinoff I went deep into forest Equatoriale to interview the Mbote about their encounter with the 'Skypeople'. Kinda weird that the Mbote tell the same story as Texans when it comes to abductions. To difert even further. In another world I would probably exists in a Gulag. I was born in the communistic east Berlin but my father decided to 'kidnap' (as mr andropov called it) me and my mother. That's why freedom is so important to me. For a long time I hated the Russians. Which was in hindsight a hate without any foundation fuelled by propaganda.

.... some russian.

About 6 months ago I decided to learn russian. For me learning languages is quite easy still it took me 2 months to learn the language at a level that I could follow an average youtube clip (i've heard Russian in my childhood and that helped).

But...How?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The USA is screwed. You will accept Hillary Clinton as your new overlord on bended knee.

You can thank everyone around you for letting a scumbag like her take the throne. Welcome to Hell.
edit on 7-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
All of you need to get a fricken grip.

The sky is not falling and we are going to be just fine.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
We really need the option to vote None of the Above on all ballots. I'd rather go without a "leader" then one unsuited for the job.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join