It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green eyes and odds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Mine can look green or blue depending on lighting I suppose.

Do you have excellent night vision too?

K~
I do!!

Total night owl, too!

originally posted by: madmac5150
I have green eyes, and my eyes show my mood, as well. They get very bright green if I am angry or horny (truth be told). They go blue or grey blue when I am calm or sad.

Are you light sensitive? I am insanely light sensitive.

Full sun gives me horrible headaches... partial sun isn't any better. Unless it is full overcast, I have to wear sunglasses. It sucks...

I also have rH- blood, so I must be an alien hybrid... or an angry Scot

Same here - I loathe bright sunny days! Can't see a blasted thing. I have worn shades into brightly lit stores before, too.
edit on 7-11-2016 by LadyGreenEyes because: added response

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have green eyes, forest green to be precise.

When i'm pissed off they become magic, my eyes become laaer beams from hell and no one in their right mind would mess with me.

As a Woman it's so empowering when you feel free to speak without being belittled by a man.

ps i'm anti lib.

Ok carry on

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

K~
I do!!

Total night owl, too!

I have green eyes, and my eyes show my mood, as well. They get very bright green if I am angry or horny (truth be told). They go blue or grey blue when I am calm or sad.

Full sun gives me horrible headaches... partial sun isn't any better. Unless it is full overcast, I have to wear sunglasses. It sucks...

Same here - I loathe bright sunny days! Can't see a blasted thing. I have worn shades into brightly lit stores before, too.

You Rock Sister! I've always enjoyed your posts!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KarmasBiatch

K~
I do!!

Total night owl, too!

Appreciate that!

Wow, looks like all of us greens have the light problem!

Mine change with mood, too - barker green to lighter, and when lighter, they have gold flecks. Always a dark rim, though, that I have seen, save once, when I was really upset, and they looked grey! Freaked out a friend, that time!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

K~
I do!!

Total night owl, too!

Appreciate that!

Mine change with mood, too - barker green to lighter, and when lighter, they have gold flecks. Always a dark rim, though, that I have seen, save once, when I was really upset, and they looked grey! Freaked out a friend, that time!

Awesome, I enjoyed reading your post!

Yes me too, dark green rim around my eyes.

They go gold in the Sunshine.

Normally my eyes are forest green.

Most people think my eyes are contacts, why i have no clue. I just have really really green eyes.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
so we're all owls then or what

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I like these discussions about eye color for some reason. I love green eyes I think because they are so rare to see, but also just beautiful anyways.

My brother has green/blue eyes and they were more green when he was younger. I have blue eyes and they haven't changed much, but maybe a bit deeper blue than the bright blue they were when I was a kid.

Here's an interesting video about a woman whose eyes changed from very dark brown to a light green/blue with a light brown ring around the iris. She says this happened when she changed her diet. So I think eyes can definitely be an indicator of state of health also. www.youtube.com...

I do find it interesting that you are surrounded by green eyed people also. Maybe they share personality traits also. Maybe eye color can affect personality? Just thinking.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Ellie Sagan because: forgot to add video links

edit on 7-11-2016 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
so we're all owls then or what

Only if you can spin your head 360 degrees. omg can you???

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Another green eye here

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
Another green eye here

Me too! But, the color is in-between blue and green with a gold/hazel centre and I am not very light sensitive, and my night vision is excellent. (A+ blood type).

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Green eyed and A- right here. Color changes though, from green to blue to gray. No one else in family has green eyes, but my mom and one sister have blue. Cannot go outside without wearing sunglasses. See good in complete darkness, but night vision while driving is not so great...

edit on 11/20/2016 by Menrva because: .

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hazel eyes here. At least that's what I was always told they were. I have A Positive blood though. I always loved being outside when it was nice weather and sunny. I don't remember the sun hurting my eyes, but it does aggravate them now, since I am older. I have always had good night vision when younger, especially after learning how to"see" things at night through military training. My ex-wife has hazel eyes and our first-born has hazel eyes. Our second child has brown eyes though. Don't know where that came from.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Nice.
edit on 7-12-2016 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

K~
I do!!

Total night owl, too!

Appreciate that!

Awesome, I enjoyed reading your post!

Yes me too, dark green rim around my eyes.

They go gold in the Sunshine.

Normally my eyes are forest green.

Most people think my eyes are contacts, why i have no clue. I just have really really green eyes.

Oh, cool! Same dark rim....love it!! Mine don't tend to go all gold, though they are very light sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join