It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green eyes and odds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: aethertek
Mine can look green or blue depending on lighting I suppose.

Do you have excellent night vision too?

K~

I used to.
Stared at one too many eclipses as a kid.

I did that as well...

Are you still wearing adult diapers?

I got off of mine a few months ago...

Too funny Madmac

I don't have to buy my Dignity at the store anymore.
I am a little concerned because I'm planning a trip back to my Native Nebraska in that little corner where the total eclipse is going to be next summer...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I think I'm safe!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Green eyed one here too. My DL showed hazel forever, then blue a few years. I finally just started telling them my eyes are green. I've always had terrible sunlight glare, more so in the winter???? For what that's worth.
People say mine change colors too, but the color shirt you wear can really change their appearance.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I have green eyes, and my eyes show my mood, as well. They get very bright green if I am angry or horny (truth be told). They go blue or grey blue when I am calm or sad.

Are you light sensitive? I am insanely light sensitive.

Full sun gives me horrible headaches... partial sun isn't any better. Unless it is full overcast, I have to wear sunglasses. It sucks...

I also have rH- blood, so I must be an alien hybrid... or an angry Scot

Nope, I'm positive...but the weird thing is, almost everyone I have been close to in my life has been negative rH.
I am light sensitive. I love being out in the full sun. Both my green eyed girlfriend and I comment about how our eyes fire off the little sparkles in our vision when we are outside, but it used to hurt when I was younger. Now, it is night driving that is a bitch. The contrast is bad. I usually keep most lights off around the house too during dark days.

Weird... maybe I am an alien...?? It sure would settle a few bets

I can function on a moonless night, no problems. My eyes catch contrast very quickly. Unfortunately, I am also blind as a bat without my contacts, and full sunlight is blinding to me. So, I wear sunglasses

I live in a very remote area. Night vision is a premium. I will take what my creator gave me

As a side note, my wife is a redhead with blue/green eyes.

As a redhead her vision is based upon movement.... shhhhhhh

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
a reply to: the owlbear

I have green eyes, too, They glow florescent yellow-green under a black light.

Never looked in a mirror under a black light.
Usually when I'm in that kind of lighting, I'm making sure the rest of what I'm wearing doesn't look like a Jackson Pollack painting

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Green eyed one here too. My DL showed hazel forever, then blue a few years. I finally just started telling them my eyes are green. I've always had terrible sunlight glare, more so in the winter???? For what that's worth.
People say mine change colors too, but the color shirt you wear can really change their appearance.

Winter is hell. I'd rather just not go outside than be snowblind for hours.
Clothing does subtlety change the appearance, but they change with mood. I just started a new job recently and people that I have never met have commented on how my eyes change color even when the ambient lighting is a constant and I'm wearing the same clothes. Weird, but that's what they say...I don't know since I can't see my eyes all of the time.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

light sensitive... i can't go outside without sunshades... i have so many cheap sunglasses (heeyyy oohhh)

sometimes my license says hazel. sometimes green. i never see hazel but i dont look at my own eyes all the time either..

I am O-

and for an odd reason.. more so then the whole color changing in different light.. depending on the light i have an orange ring on the inside. depending on the lighting it is super obvious or not.

Yes... ladies love 'em.

forgot the night part... if it is pitch black.. i can see incredibly well (even for someone who wears glasses) but if i am driving... the lights and the glare make me practically night blind. driving at night in Texas isn't cool like that.. i can't see any deer

should we upload pics?

edit on 3-11-2016 by akira131 because: forgot a Q

edit on 3-11-2016 by akira131 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2016 by akira131 because: wow... cant tell i work on computers tonight........

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I have green eyes, and my eyes show my mood, as well. They get very bright green if I am angry or horny (truth be told). They go blue or grey blue when I am calm or sad.

Full sun gives me horrible headaches... partial sun isn't any better. Unless it is full overcast, I have to wear sunglasses. It sucks...

Nope, I'm positive...but the weird thing is, almost everyone I have been close to in my life has been negative rH.
I am light sensitive. I love being out in the full sun. Both my green eyed girlfriend and I comment about how our eyes fire off the little sparkles in our vision when we are outside, but it used to hurt when I was younger. Now, it is night driving that is a bitch. The contrast is bad. I usually keep most lights off around the house too during dark days.

I can function on a moonless night, no problems. My eyes catch contrast very quickly. Unfortunately, I am also blind as a bat without my contacts, and full sunlight is blinding to me. So, I wear sunglasses

I live in a very remote area. Night vision is a premium. I will take what my creator gave me

My gf (also a most beautiful green eyed lady, though, hers don't shift much) was "kind of" red headed, she's got some awesome auburn hair, but I guess when she was younger it resembled her daughters which is a shade of reddish/blonde that makes kids not make fun of her for being a ginger, but instead, she's a fiery redhead. There is a difference.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

My gf (also a most beautiful green eyed lady, though, hers don't shift much) was "kind of" red headed, she's got some awesome auburn hair, but I guess when she was younger it resembled her daughters which is a shade of reddish/blonde that makes kids not make fun of her for being a ginger, but instead, she's a fiery redhead. There is a difference.

Shhhhhh..... it's like dodging a velociraptor.....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: akira131

light sensitive... i can't go outside without sunshades... i have so many cheap sunglasses (heeyyy oohhh)

sometimes my license says hazel. sometimes green. i never see hazel but i dont look at my own eyes all the time either..

I am O-

and for an odd reason.. more so then the whole color changing in different light.. depending on the light i have an orange ring on the inside. depending on the lighting it is super obvious or not.

Yes... ladies love 'em.

forgot the night part... if it is pitch black.. i can see incredibly well (even for someone who wears glasses) but if i am driving... the lights and the glare make me practically night blind. driving at night in Texas isn't cool like that.. i can't see any deer

should we upload pics?

Have a rim of gold around my pupil...sometimes. It comes and goes and grows depending on what...I have no idea.

I never drive with bright on in my rural PA habitat. I can see the deer better that way. And they are always there. It's not whether or not I see them, it's how many and how close to the road they are. Every single day.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I have green eyes and am also sensitive to sunlight. It can be difficult, at times, to even keep my eyes open in direct sunlight. I've got tons of sunglasses.

link   
Light sensitivity is related to reflection of light which is why it happens so frequently with light colored eyes. My eyes are blue/grey/purple (depending on mood, lighting, etc....) and I also have light sensitivity.

The darker colors tend to dominate, so brown tends to win out over green, and green tends to win out over blue.

The iris is a muscle that expands and contracts to control pupil size. The pupil enlarges in dimmer lighting and grows smaller in brighter lighting. The pupil also shrinks when you focus on near objects, such as a book you are reading.

When the pupil size changes, the pigments in the iris compress or spread apart, changing the eye color a bit.

Certain emotions can change both the pupil size and the iris color. That's why some people say their eyes change colors when they're angry or loving.

Eye color also can change with age. This happens in 10 to 15 percent of the Caucasian population (people who generally have lighter eye colors).

All About Eye Color

As I mentioned above, my eyes can range from grey -

to blue (NO THIS IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED!) -

link   

Shhhhhh..... it's like dodging a velociraptor.....

I'll be quiet.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Light sensitivity is related to reflection of light which is why it happens so frequently with light colored eyes. My eyes are blue/grey/purple (depending on mood, lighting, etc....) and I also have light sensitivity.

The darker colors tend to dominate, so brown tends to win out over green, and green tends to win out over blue.

The iris is a muscle that expands and contracts to control pupil size. The pupil enlarges in dimmer lighting and grows smaller in brighter lighting. The pupil also shrinks when you focus on near objects, such as a book you are reading.

When the pupil size changes, the pigments in the iris compress or spread apart, changing the eye color a bit.

Certain emotions can change both the pupil size and the iris color. That's why some people say their eyes change colors when they're angry or loving.

Eye color also can change with age. This happens in 10 to 15 percent of the Caucasian population (people who generally have lighter eye colors).

All About Eye Color

I know it's not photoshopped...
You have my children's eyes.
The Griffin is getting more muddled by the day eye color wise, but I've seen it. Thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

All About Eye Color

I know it's not photoshopped...
You have my children's eyes.
The Griffin is getting more muddled by the day eye color wise, but I've seen it. Thanks

I would post pictures of my eyes, but... last time I did some "Lo Pan" dude kidnapped me, and made me grab a stupid flaming sword... my eyes glowed. It was awesome.

But....

Kurt Russel showed up, and it was all good....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

I have green eyes and am also sensitive to sunlight. It can be difficult, at times, to even keep my eyes open in direct sunlight. I've got tons of sunglasses.

Polarizing lenses with an amber tint seemed to help me. Hope that helps you as well

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

my wife is a redhead too... did we just stumble upon a ....

Conspiracy?????????????????

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: akira131

my wife is a redhead too... did we just stumble upon a ....

Conspiracy?????????????????

DON'T MOVE!!!!

Stay perfectly still.......

link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Interesting that eye color can change with age.

My eyes change color depending on my mood, or what I'm wearing.

The human body is fascinating.

link   

I'll check it out, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join