It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White house and Congress members unfollowing Hillary on Twitter after AG and Comey meet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You guys make me sick with your Hillary boogie-man monster trip. Sexual abuse is rife among the elites and Trump has done it for years. Stop kidding yourselves. Young girls are traded like cattle worldwide, and Trump and Clinton are just the tip of the iceberg.

7 Things about Trump and Sex Slave Island

1.Trump himself has said that Epstein is “a lot of fun to be with,” adding that he admired the sex offender's affinity for beautiful women “on the younger side.”

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

2. Trump was named in Epstein’s “little black book.”

Epstein’s “little black book” was stolen by a former employee in 2004. The book, nicknamed "The Holy Grail" by the employee, revealed the name of Donald Trump and listed “14 phone numbers including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman.”

3. Trump has allegedly flown on Epstein’s private plane — a hot spot for under-age sex orgies.

4. Both Trump and Epstein are named as sex abusers in a case with an under-aged girl.

5. Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.

6. At least one of Epstein’s underage sex victims was recruited from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago — which he frequented often.

7. Trump was subpoenaed in 2009 for his connection to Epstein’s under-age sex slave rings. Trump has denied ever being served.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rottensociety

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
You know its bad when you are being pre-emptively un-friended on social media....

Get ready for the #storm and best public disgracing of the last 100 years.

Twitter is not Facebook, you don't "friend" people on Twitter!!!

LMAO @ this thread!!!!! As if being unfollowed on Twitter is any relevance at all! lol

I use Twitter as a news source instead of reading biased media accounts. For example, I read about the war in Syria from people actually involved in it. I follow Palestinians AND Israelis to get both sides of the story so I can make my own mind up. I follow people I don't like, just to get the other point of view.

I follow / unfollow people all the time on Twitter - it means nothing to be unfollowed.

Hmm.. I unfriended my husband .... does this mean I can without blame go , erm, swimming with a hot Cuban pool boy and be absolved from the sin of adultery?? Hes CUBAN... and 27 tops.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

This story has been shown to be a hoax on the rest of the internet.

5 pages and still going on.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Maybe the OP should have begun the thread with "what if" and refused to source anything. Would that be acceptable?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomstick88
Let's collect a firewood for a BIG public execution of the WITCH, unless she'll use a broom to fly away....

Someone must have a Stinger somewhere.

Badda BOOM!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You being the Hillary bootlicker that you are, you should know Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren is a BFF of Hillary right?
Why would she un-follow Hillary on Twitter?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Rats do tend to abandon a sinking ship! At this point, her campaign is the Titanic, and it's already under water!

I think the rats are too late.

The gales of november came early.

The wreck of the hillary r. clinton.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Let's collect a firewood for a BIG public execution of the WITCH, unless she'll use a broom to fly away....

Badda BOOM!

Would a AGM-114 Hellfire do.... or do you prefer MQ-9 Reaper?? We can do it drone-style.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wouldn't it be better than another alt right hoax? Hannity has already fell for it and has apologized.

You guys believe anything you read on the net?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Im not voting for Hillary. Low info voter?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Badda BOOM!

Would a AGM-114 Hellfire do.... or do you prefer MQ-9 Reaper?? We can do it drone-style.

Whatever can hit a fat ass at mach.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

My apologies.....you are just a Trump basher then

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Look how desperate everyone was again, no-one even bothers to stop and question if its real.

One sheep says its true all other sheep come in and nod. Pathetic really.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Rats do tend to abandon a sinking ship! At this point, her campaign is the Titanic, and it's already under water!

I think the rats are too late.

The gales of november came early.

The wreck of the hillary r. clinton.

I certainly hope that's the case!

As it is, knowing what we know, she's not the only one that needs to be in jail.

Awesome song, that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join