It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White house and Congress members unfollowing Hillary on Twitter after AG and Comey meet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
'The TRANCEformation of America'

Find it online and read it for free.

A lot of this human trafficking stuff is explained in detail there.

HRC and all the rest implicated.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
here's one that pulled his support on live TV.

Democratic pollster and longtime Clinton ally Doug Schoen revealed on Sunday that he is no longer supporting Hillary Clinton for the nation’s highest office.

“As you know, I have been a supporter of Secretary Clinton,” he said. “But if the secretary of state wins, we will have a president under criminal investigation, with Huma Abedin under criminal investigation, with the secretary of state, the president-elect, should she win, under investigation.”

Schoen, a former adviser to former President Bill Clinton, said he has known the Clintons since 1994, but is pulling back from Hillary Clinton “because of the impact on the governance of the country and our international situation.”

video on the link.
Longtime Clinton Ally Stuns Fox News Host, Withdraws Support of Hillary on Live Television
edit on 1-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: antoinemarionette

RIGHT THAT'S IT I'M OFFICIALLY ON CRAZY PILLS HERE.......

"I voted for Hillary already, but I voted against Trump. I actually hope that Hillary is indited"

Please tell me that's like..... A joke? Like, seriously, please......

You mean because She misspelled "Indicted"?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: xuenchen
Total meltdown in progress !!

It's historical

Did you mean hysterical ?

No that's when Trump loses

You prophecy much ? Whats your record ?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I referred you the JackKatMtn's post a few posts back on a coup.
This is his work bio

en.wikipedia.org...

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

and a video he made today on pedophilia connection...less than 3 min

Kinda makes one wonder who the psy ops is on

edit on 1-11-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Dammit! I just want clarity. So many rumors...so much speculation. But what else are we left to do? If any of what you suggest is true, a damn letter to Congress from Comey was not sufficient. AT ALL. But I really wonder if you're right becasue, Wiener.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Actually I don't think we will ever have proof. Too much money and power and intimidation involved.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I'm thinking you are correct. This sort of thing is their currency.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Even speculation is dangerous because it''s the one topic that will galvanize this country - across all ideologies - against the PTB, like nothing else would.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

If it turns out to be true, absolutely, without question. If we were to go back through the annals of time, what kind of depravity would we find? Would it pale in comparison? Would the government elite of today set a new bar?

I've no doubt in my mind that this sort of thing is happening. What casts doubt and maybe a bit of anger is that the quieter they are on the matter, the bigger it truly is.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Doublemint Gum

edit on 1-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Let's collect a firewood for a BIG public execution of the WITCH, unless she'll use a broom to fly away....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This has proven to be a false story as reported by CNN:

money.cnn.com...

Suggest mods delete this before it spirals even more.

Here is a quick quote from the article:

"The deleted-tweets claim could have been disproven by a quick Twitter search.

Later in the day, Hannity tweeted a correction and apologized.

The progression of events illustrates how fake news stories expand and spread from fringe web sites to nationally syndicated radio shows with millions of listeners. In this case, the fake news originated on a dubious site called "Your News Wire," which publishes a mix of true, slanted and made-up news. Then, like a game of telephone, by the time the story got to Hannity, even the fake facts were wrong."
edit on 1-11-2016 by BeBoo because: added the quote

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Is it really about Clinton being a criminal and not Trump?

Are is it about Trump being a criminal and not Clinton?

The fact is they are both criminals and there is plenty of evidence to support it. The FBI should bring them both down, postpone the election and regroup. Bernie for the DNC, as elected and whoever the Republicans want to put forth is fine with me.

Both Trump and Clinton went to Jeffery Epstein's Sex Slave Island

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls…Official flight logs filed with the Federal Aviation Administration show Clinton traveled on some of the trips with as many as 10 U.S. Secret Service agents. However, on a five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, not a single Secret Service agent is listed.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Rats do tend to abandon a sinking ship! At this point, her campaign is the Titanic, and it's already under water!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I was seeing rumblings of this on Twitter earlier today and I checked Elizabeth Warren's accounts, she has 2 Twitter accounts for whatever reason.
Neither one were following Hillary anymore, which is kind of surprising. The way it seemed a while back, Warren wanted to move in with Hillary, she loved her so much.
It would seem to me that if all these staunch Hillary supporters are un-following her, something is up.
I also saw a clip earlier that Chris Matthews pretty much disavowed her as well, so yeah...Liberal heads are exploding it would seem.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BeBoo

I just read your CNN link...and they mention Elizabeth Warren right in it.
I just checked her Twitter accounts again and no Hillary.
She follows about 250 people on each one, so it's pretty quick to go through and check.
Now Obama follows several thousand people, so I did not check that one....don't feel like scrolling through all of them.
Yeah I don't know...weird

Edit....just checked Obama's account and I was off quite a bit on the people he follows...he follows 633,500 people.
So I won't go through that list lol

edit on 1-11-2016 by RazorV66 because: Update post

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Obama backing Comey too....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
You know its bad when you are being pre-emptively un-friended on social media....

Get ready for the #storm and best public disgracing of the last 100 years.

Twitter is not Facebook, you don't "friend" people on Twitter!!!

LMAO @ this thread!!!!! As if being unfollowed on Twitter is any relevance at all! lol

I use Twitter as a news source instead of reading biased media accounts. For example, I read about the war in Syria from people actually involved in it. I follow Palestinians AND Israelis to get both sides of the story so I can make my own mind up. I follow people I don't like, just to get the other point of view.

I follow / unfollow people all the time on Twitter - it means nothing to be unfollowed.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BeBoo

This may or may not be true.

My surprise is that anyone on this site still believes anything from CNN.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join