It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real time Facebook presidential poll shows a completely different story than mainstream media polls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
A person from Tennessee chose to start his own poll on a Facebook thread yesterday morning that is going viral today. The votes are coming in by the dozens per minute.

Chad Kneller, of Lebanon Tennessee, posted a thread at 9:30 Tuesday, October 25, asking people to vote in his poll on who they prefer to be president. Kneller didn’t believe the media polls that suggest Hillary Clinton is winning the presidential election.

“Hey everyone I am curious please indulge me. I would love to conduct a poll. If interested just comment your choice. Trump, Clinton, Johnson, or Stein. That's it. No explanation. Last name only. I'm just curious if the poll I conduct is any different from the polls that the media conducts. I have friends and family who are both republican and democrat,” Kneller wrote.

As you try to keep up the constant flow of votes from real people who aren’t hiding behind their identity, you see real time results that are showing Donald Trump leading the poll by a huge margin. A counting of 100 consecutive votes from about 13,300 to 13, 400 shows Trump collected 89 votes to Clinton’s 11.

Similar results of the poll happen all the way down the thread with Trump leading about 90% to Clinton’s 10%.

In the first 24 hours of the poll, Kneller said he had over 3,000 votes of which more than 2,500 were for Trump.

National polls from mainstream media claim Clinton leads Trump by as much as 10 points.

“My conclusion is that the media and their polls do not always reflect reality,” Kneller posted on his Facebook page.

Visit Kneller’s page at the following link and witness the poll and submit your vote if you wish. Scroll down a few posts to the poll.

Chad Kneller's Facebook page

Folks, I am amazed as I watch the Trump votes flow down the page, and keep in mind, these are real folks on Facebook. This thread is going viral. It's clear what the media polls are doing... they are calling into the minority, or heavily democratic areas, such as Southside Chicago or Miami and using those results to try to convince America that she is winning. She's not!

If she wins this election I will be totally convinced that America has been hijacked by the Clinton Cabal and we are all friggin' doomed!

+84 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
When Trump loses, will you come back and acknowledge that scientifically conducted polls use reliable methodology, while Facebook polls have no statistical relevance?
edit on 26-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

+144 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

No, I will come back here and say the election was rigged and stolen!

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

If she wins this election I will be totally convinced that America has been hijacked by the Clinton Cabal and we are all friggin' doomed!

Because of a non-scientific poll conducted on facebook?

That makes no sense.

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

No, I will come back here and say the election was rigged and stolen!

Of course you will.

Interesting how there's literally no way for you to be wrong.

link   
I bet 100 million dollhairs that Hillary gets POTUS. Not like Facebook is any more a decent sampling size than wherever MSM gets their polls from. I don't have nor want a Facebook page.

+68 more 
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That makes no sense.

Scientific? This poll is much more accurate than these phony polls by the media who you have no idea who they are actually calling.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiloTheMarauder
I bet 100 million dollhairs that Hillary gets POTUS. Not like Facebook is any more a decent sampling size than wherever MSM gets their polls from. I don't have nor want a Facebook page.

Legitimate polling organizations poll RANDOMLY, with sample sizes that give reliable margin of error.

Facebook polls measure whoever voluntarily shows up to take the poll.

Big difference.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Bookies are not often wrong I got 9 to 1 on trump winning here in the UK.
So vote him in!.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Scientific? This poll is much more accurate than these phony polls by the media who you have no idea who they are actually calling.

Based on what set of criteria?

The results?

Your approach is completely illogical and laughable.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

Perhaps you should attend your local community college to audit a course on basic statistics.

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this.

I am not surprised, Most third alternative media have done polls the same way, and Trump was the winner.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

Lol anyone from anywhere in the world can vote in facebook polls.

They're not accurate at all when it comes to eligible US voters.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

When Trump loses, will you come back and acknowledge that scientifically conducted polls use reliable methodology, while Facebook polls have no statistical relevance?

Media ---- Scientific conducted polls that used reliable methodology...........

You and others actually believe this???

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiloTheMarauder
I bet 100 million dollhairs that Hillary gets POTUS.

Only if you're paying out in small, unmarked doll hairs.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Thanks for posting this.

I am not surprised, Most third alternative media have done polls the same way, and Trump was the winner.

The only thing online polls measure is VOTER ENTHUSIASM.

It's no surprise that Trump loyalists are very enthused by the guy.

However, there are not enough of them to push him past the general election because they nominated a guy with very limited (and I mean VERY limited) appeal among independent and swing voters.

Given how low enthusiasm is for Hillary, ANY borderline electable candidate would have easily taken the election from her.

All I can say to the Trump loyalists is, next time please think beyond the primaries and nominate someone with broader appeal.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

You and others actually believe this???

Yep.

Are you forgetting how closely Nate Silver nailed the last election?

He currently has a Trump victory at about 18% probability, or so.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Bookies are not often wrong I got 9 to 1 on trump winning here in the UK.
So vote him in!.

What's your sourse....?

Bookies are usually right but you got the odds wrong.

Clinton still in the lead by a nice margin....

www.paddypower.com...

edit on 26-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Gin
+37 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Scientifically conducted polls use reliable methodology? Oh sure, whatever you say.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I got a join up deal with paddy power. I could have gotten Clinton at 4 to 1.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join