It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary busted in green screen op.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Can't get it to work

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

v=3R-6wMrh8Ew&t=51s www.youtube.com...
Good video , it explains it well.
edit on 25-10-2016 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

Cant get it to embed.
edit on 25-10-2016 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

I guess you didn't watch it till the end when she walks off stage? Good grief this is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxxo
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I believe it because it's true.

Here's a couple pictures from the rally.

I can show you a white wall, can you show me a green screen?

Here are some more pictures, again, show me the green screen. Or are they all faked, too?
www.tcpalm.com...

The same room, the same stage, the same people, well it must be a green screen...

I don't see Clinton in your pictures.

That could be the people, but it does not mean that Clinton was actually there. She might have been at another location. That's how green screen works.

Oh and yes, I do think that rally video looks strange, very much like green screen.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

She's done this before...At another rally a month or two back. I'll try and find the link and add it.

How desperate to trick folks into seeming relevant.

Looked at other photos. There were not too many in attendance, again.

Crafty camera lenses and angles are used to make her rallies seem much more crowded than they are. I know someone (an HRC supporter, btw) who saw her in Pueblo and there were only 30-40 ppl there. But if you look at photos, they make it appear that many more were there.

Here's her fake rally in Greensboro, NC. Many video production folks have said she was filmed in a studio in front of a green screen...When she turns to pixels it kind of gives it away. How pathetic.

edit on 25-10-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: Roxxo
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I believe it because it's true.

Here's a couple pictures from the rally.

I can show you a white wall, can you show me a green screen?

Here are some more pictures, again, show me the green screen. Or are they all faked, too?
www.tcpalm.com...

The same room, the same stage, the same people, well it must be a green screen...

I don't see Clinton in your pictures.

That could be the people, but it does not mean that Clinton was actually there. She might have been at another location. That's how green screen works.

Oh and yes, I do think that rally video looks strange, very much like green screen.

The argument is the other way round for some, she is there, the crowd in part isn't, or at least not in that room. In this case, she is there.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2

Cant get it to embed.

Illuiminati doesn't want the truth to come out! lol
I am half tempted to reupload it simply because it fully debunks everything in here, but nobody is gonna take the time to watch it if its not embedded

and I cant be bothered to type out all the things discussed on page 3 of the usual suspects conspiracy bunker page

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I guess you didn't watch it till the end when she walks off stage? Good grief this is ridiculous.

What does her walking off stage debunk? Nothing.

She can walk, do gymnastics, jujitsu or even take a dump in front of a green screen and they can edit in any kind of crowd ir noise they like.

That's the beauty of a green screen. Unless you have some sort of information, etc. that bests the OP's there is nothing ridiculous about it.

Sad, yes; but only because some Americans are brainwashed by this morally bankrupt and corrupt woman and fall for her hat tricks.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

this thread will end up being debunked by a junk website named snopes

Yep, I have twice now caught Snopes in a lie or half truth without giving all the factual info. They lost all credibility with me! I even wrote to them on both occasions asking them why to no avail. HAH
edit on 25-10-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: theantediluvian

That's the beauty of a green screen. Unless you have some sort of information, etc. that bests the OP's there is nothing ridiculous about it.

Which is? OP doesn't say much.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

The argument is the other way round for some, she is there, the crowd in part isn't, or at least not in that room. In this case, she is there.

Green screen is filming someone in one location in front of a green screen, and then either adding images behind them at a later time, or the images behind them are added at the same time using live feed from another location. Either live or added later, it just means that the images behind the person are not in the same location as the person.

So, I'm not sure what you mean about she is there and the crowd isn't. They both had to be someplace. The crowd is not cgi or something. That's how they get the video. They are just putting 2 locations together.

Maybe she did not feel well that day so they did not want her in front of a live crowd in case she needed to stop and rest in between, thus filming in segments. Maybe there were security concerns. Maybe it was easier to give the illusion of a larger crowd when using green screen techniques. Maybe there were dissenters in the crowd and they wanted to be able to edit out boos. I am not sure why she would do this, but it sure looks like she did.

edit on 10/25/16 by BlueAjah because: added another maybe

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Blah blah blah. Watch the end of the video and

That ain't green screen.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Here you go. Next time instead of being flippant perhaps you could just do your due diligence:

Not a green screen. Do I need to put some red circles on it? Maybe they're holograms? Maybe they're all animatronic? Reptilians?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

this thread will end up being debunked by a junk website named snopes

www.snopes.com...

Who will snopes Snopes™?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Thats just terrible quality.

Fake like her. Beyond obvious.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2

Cant get it to embed.

Thanks for posting. I tried to explain all this in the original thread about that press conference, but there are a ton of people around here who want to believe in ridiculous nonsense.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Thats just terrible quality.

Fake like her. Beyond obvious.

Like this guy.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok I KNOW FOR A FACT, that my roommate went down to that rally today. She is a diehard HC fan.
She has gotten home after I have gone to sleep for work, but I am positive she took pictures and that she may even possibly be in some that are already posted above. I just haven't looked that closely.

I know she didn't drive over a hundred miles for kicks n giggles to watch a green screen.

I'll post some of her pictures tomorrow when I finally see her for the day. She may even already have some up on Fb. I haven't looked there yet because I came here first.

Either way, this is all kind of silly. For This rally anyway....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Are people really so desperate and stupid that they need to invent things like this?

If so, it's worse over there than I thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Oh yeah?
You...
you...

drive on the wrong side.

That's what you do!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join