It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary busted in green screen op.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

How did they manage her entrance and pan as she approached the podium?

ETA: This should probably be moved to Skunk Works.
edit on 25-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Type in 'Hillary Green Screen' into either Google or YouTube, grab popcorn and watch and read.

Dodgy Clinton is Dodgy.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow does that look strange. Anyone who used to watch Whose Line Is It Anyway should recognize it for what it is...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is a wierd one tho..

It looks as if the guy in blue isn't even there?
That's not you're average green screen tech.

IF you look at the camera display, its like Hilary is there but not the guy.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

How did they manage her entrance and pan as she approached the podium?

ETA: This should probably be moved to Skunk Works.

Well if it sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

That wasn't a green screen, it was a white wall. In the video at around 1:04:00 the camera pans to the right and you can clearly see the wall.

It only looks green on the tablet screen, likely a result of the settings on that particular device and/or the viewing angle.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So... so you're looking closely at your screen to see another, smaller screen of lesser resolution on a video that was probably shot at a higher resolution?

link   

originally posted by: Roxxo

That wasn't a green screen, it was a white wall. In the video at around 1:04:00 the camera pans to the right and you can clearly see the wall.

It only looks green on the tablet screen, likely a result of the settings on that particular device and/or the viewing angle.

A lot of different devices with the wrong settings then.

link   
a reply to: Roxxo

Ok if you want to believe that...

On HD tv watching a replay, you can see it BIGLY... its so obvious, just look at the lighting on the folks behind her, and look at the lack of that lighting on HRC standing there...

For me, its only the folks directly behind her were screened in, the folks to the sides and in front of her look legit...

I am sure that Kaine is begging for some green screen action at his next appearance... he only drew 30-50 folks in FLorida yesterday, he could have used some "magic"...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

As fake as Hillary is, she would never risk something like this.

The DNC has been sending operatives to Trumps rallies and Alex Jones has a reward for anyone who can get live airtime with a 'Bill Clinton is a Rapist' shirt.

Both sides manipulate events and our 'news' picks it up for ratings while cheerleading for the candidate that benefits them.

While I wouldn't dismiss that she keeps rallies small due to abscence seizures, I couldn't believe she'd use a green screen....far too risky. It would only take 1 or 2 Trump supporters to snap a pic and blow the lid.

edit on 25-10-2016 by ghostrager because: Clarifaction

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

this thread will end up being debunked by a junk website named snopes

www.snopes.com...

Looks like snopes put up lots of photoshopped pics in that "report".

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Ok if you want to believe that...

On HD tv watching a replay, you can see it BIGLY... its so obvious, just look at the lighting on the folks behind her, and look at the lack of that lighting on HRC standing there...

For me, its only the folks directly behind her were screened in, the folks to the sides and in front of her look legit...

I am sure that Kaine is begging for some green screen action at his next appearance... he only drew 30-50 folks in FLorida yesterday, he could have used some "magic"...

Why are you talking in brown Hemorrhages??

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like snopes put up lots of photoshopped pics in that "report".

It couldn't possibly be that there was a key light on the speaker at the podium and a dimmer wash on the audience behind?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Double post.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Can you explain further?
Are you saying the people behind her are a projection?
it would appear that's his claim, its more of an obvious cry for help from a mental health care professional however.

It's worse than that, the OP is someone who supports someone other than who is actually in the picture....a bit like the numbers of stars awarded here from posters also not in the picture here. Feeeeck!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

This is definitely strange stuff.

For some reason as I watched the videos.... I was reminded of THIS E-MAIL THREAD in which her aide Huma stated that Hillary doesn't like giving speeches "in the round" with people behind her.

I can also see the Hillary camps response to this...
Secretary Clinton has a tremendously hectic schedule. In order to accomodate visiting with as many voters that she cares so deeply about as possible, she had to take advantage of some virtual appearances. While "technically" the audiance behind here were not in the same physical building, they very much were "at" the rally. People making a big deal about this, or claiming that she is misrepresenting the crowds she is drawing in, are trying to stop people from talking about what REALLY counts..... Trump going on cocain fueled raping rampages. THAT is what Americans are really concerned with.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I believe it because it's true.

Here's a couple pictures from the rally.

I can show you a white wall, can you show me a green screen?

Here are some more pictures, again, show me the green screen. Or are they all faked, too?
www.tcpalm.com...

The same room, the same stage, the same people, well it must be a green screen...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxxo

I believe it because it's true.

Here's a couple pictures from the rally.

I can show you a white wall, can you show me a green screen?

Here are some more pictures, again, show me the green screen. Or are they all faked, too?
www.tcpalm.com...

The same room, the same stage, the same people, well it must be a green screen...

You call that a rally?

If you were at a Trump rally, you could extend your hand with your thumb up in line of sight and this tiny insignificant Hillary charade of a crowd would fit behind your thumb.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Rubbish.
www.youtube.com...

(btw, the first bit is just joking. skip to the 3 minute mark for actual debunking)
The video shows exactly the illusion going on here and how it works.

Feel free to watch it and deny ignorance.

....or not.

ok, no clue why it isn't embedding.
3R-6wMrh8Ew&t=51s is the number...grr
edit on 25-10-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

In your last picture look at the lady with the black sleeve and the bracelet holding up her phone to take a picture.After enlarging it,the pics don't match up.The lady is at the bottom left.JMHCO.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join