It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many ATS members still believe in the Moon landings?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
About the light sources, yes there are anomalies. It wasn't until a program called Raytracer appeared that you could simulate lighting effects on 3d objects. This happened to be the Commodore Amiga, which of course was banned in the US because it was also a useful hacking tool,as it would appear as invisible on the BBS networks that later became the Net.

A little history for you

Please define anomalies and simulate in the context of Apollo mission footage? If that is what you are referring to?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The technology came to me in dreams, but since 1988 i have been following these dreams & discussions,
i se no alternative, but to follow these dreams, that have led me to so many truths

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I am referring to what you see, as oposed to what you are taught to see, in the whole Apollo program.

Please, forget what you see, it is a lie.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Are you saying the footage and photos are manipulated?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yes i think they are, but not for the reason stipulated, the main reason is they do not want you to know, unless you know already......

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Things that cannot be explained by capturing a 3-d world on 2-d media. As in changes of prospective due to fisheye lens, wide angle lens, zoom lens. Starbursts or disc effects due to camera aperture. Some of the first tricks learned by new photographers. Or anything to do with lens quality, film type, or light filters? Film speed? Any other environmental effects?

Unless you can give an example of an abnormality and explain it the context of lens, filters, film, camera settings, and environment, it's just innuendo?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Examples of light sources with different camera apertures.

www.slrlounge.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm dot disputing that we went, merely disputing what we found there.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

Nope. The visors prove we went:

onebigmonkey.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

About the light sources, yes there are anomalies. It wasn't until a program called Raytracer appeared that you could simulate lighting effects on 3d objects. This happened to be the Commodore Amiga, which of course was banned in the US because it was also a useful hacking tool,as it would appear as invisible on the BBS networks that later became the Net.

A little history for you

All of what you have just stated is 100% false, and the Commodore Amiga (and software) was never banned in the US, it was never banned anywhere in the world, and BBS networks did not work in that way AT ALL not to mention they are not really related to the "Internet" in any way, maybe a distant cousin twice removed.

The technology came to me in dreams, but since 1988 i have been following these dreams & discussions,
i se no alternative, but to follow these dreams, that have led me to so many truths

*Cough* Um, yeah "dreams". Please don't follow the bad ones
edit on 19-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Encryptor

That may be the story you are told, but i was there from the model 500 onwards, and can assure you that the Amiga's ability to generate false IP adresses randomly, was the key point to it not being imported.

Further i can assure you that the guys who designed the B52 Rock Lobster board left to work for Apple.
Apple endorsed the system set up from Amiga They took it to the next level which was the imac....know your history.

My old A1200 has a bootup of 58 seconds, has instant internet access and 4 extra drives, WAY ahead of it's time i DARE you to say you had something better in 1990.......
Oh, mine has a few 80Gb drives, also impossible in the 90's but it supports them anyway, just as it supports MP3 coding.
That is called thinking ahead.....

Nonsense, IP addresses are allocated to you by a remote server, they are not created on your own computer unless your running your own internal server.

A1200 cannot in anyway support a 80GB drive, it can't even support 32bit bus not to mention the fact the file system cannot even support drives more then 4GB in size and to mention that 80GB drives were not even invent in the early 90s.

What the heck is going on here.

You're talking to a person who would cobble back together a laptop thrown from a 50 story building and make it mostly work again.
edit on 19-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

Nonsense, IP addresses are allocated to you by a remote server, they are not created on your own computer unless your running your own internal server.

A1200 cannot in anyway support a 80GB drive, it can't even support 32bit bus not to mention the fact the file system cannot even support drives more then 4GB in size and to mention that 80GB drives were not even invent in the early 90s.

You're talking to a person who would cobble back together a laptop thrown from a 50 story building and make it mostly work again.

The A1200 supports 4 gig sections, these can be accessed via several startup modes, it can handle 6 drives at a time.
They can support 32 bit, mine can read any PC drive including the CAB files.
MP3 & the CD werent around in the 80's either, but mine has no problem playing them.
Ever heard of co-processors, extended memory, algorithms? I was using a stereo 16 bit sampler as a real-time effects machine in 91 on this machine.
It's only because of the fact that the designers went to work for APPLE that spelled the death of the Amiga.
Is it still banned in the US?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
To answer the OP's question. I do.

I've seen ZERO proof that we DIDN'T land on the moon. Oh sure, I've heard all the stupid theories like "Stanley Kubric did it" or any of the many others. The fact is, there is NO proof that we didn't. There IS proof that we did.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Germans at that time, were running ctty (teletype) progs on their C64's and sending that via CB radio, it was annoying at times since the 'modem sound' would bleed over the adjacent channels....

And i still don't have a Windoze pc that boots within 60 seconds, the closest is the Apple el kapitan.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

yes.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

The A1200 supports 4 gig sections, these can be accessed via several startup modes, it can handle 6 drives at a time.
They can support 32 bit, mine can read any PC drive including the CAB files.
MP3 & the CD werent around in the 80's either, but mine has no problem playing them.
Ever heard of co-processors, extended memory, algorithms? I was using a stereo 16 bit sampler as a real-time effects machine in 91 on this machine.
It's only because of the fact that the designers went to work for APPLE that spelled the death of the Amiga.
Is it still banned in the US?

I am NOT talking about 3rd party modifications made many years to decade after the machines were made, I am talking about the system made by the manufacturer and the add-ons for it, even a 16bit system can be made to run 64bit extensions after adding on so many mods that the original system no longer exists anymore.

Is a Axe still the original axe after you replace the head and the handle?

I notice you have not responded to any of the other lies that were pointed out to you.

They were NEVER BANNED anywhere.
edit on 21-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The Germans at that time, were running ctty (teletype) progs on their C64's and sending that via CB radio, it was annoying at times since the 'modem sound' would bleed over the adjacent channels....

And i still don't have a Windoze pc that boots within 60 seconds, the closest is the Apple el kapitan.

Funny, my Surface 3 boots Windows 10 to Desktop in 18.4 Seconds.

Are you still living the past or are you still living in your "Dreams"?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
To answer the OP's question. I do.

I've seen ZERO proof that we DIDN'T land on the moon. Oh sure, I've heard all the stupid theories like "Stanley Kubric did it" or any of the many others. The fact is, there is NO proof that we didn't. There IS proof that we did.

Stanley Kubrick was in on it

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
Stanley Kubrick was in on it

This is false.

Kubrick had nothing to do with the Apollo landings.

Nothing.

NASA acted as advisers because Kubrick was a perfectionist. Despite being a perfectionist he still made basic errors in 2001 about what Earth would look like from the moon.

Are you going to trot out the bilge about the NASA lens Kubrick used next?
edit on 22/10/2016 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: removed photo link

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Both Stanley Kubrick and science fiction writer Arthur Clarke was in on Project Apollo. That's why Senior Project Administrator, George Mueller, was at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) British Studios in Borehamwood, England. George Mueller needed help from Stanley Kubrick and Arthur Clarke in Project Apollo.

edit on 22-10-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join