It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many ATS members still believe in the Moon landings?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
About the light sources, yes there are anomalies. It wasn't until a program called Raytracer appeared that you could simulate lighting effects on 3d objects. This happened to be the Commodore Amiga, which of course was banned in the US because it was also a useful hacking tool,as it would appear as invisible on the BBS networks that later became the Net.

A little history for you
edit on 15-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: clarity

edit on 15-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: Addenum

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Commodore Amiga, which of course was banned in the US

Nonsense.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You might of been thinking of this

www.old-computers.com...

Unfortunately for Commodore their financial problems had begun to take hold by this point. The U.S. government passed a ruling that banned Commodore from importing goods into the country as they owed $10million from a patent infringement lawsuit. With the financial situation rapidly getting worse and unable to sell the CD32 in the American market, Commodore filed for bankruptcy at the end of April 1994. The unsold CD32s were seized by the government of the Philippines as payment owed by Commodore for the use of a factory.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Hackers' dream machine.

Did it even have a modem?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, really..

specs -
CPU Motorola MC68EC020
SPEED 14.18758 MHz (PAL)
14.31818 MHz (NTSC)
CO-PROCESSOR AGA based chipset: 8374 Alice (memory controller and blitter), 4203 Lisa (video control chip), 8364 Paula (sound & I/O), 391563-01 Akiko (I/O controller)
RAM 2 MB Chip RAM + 1 KB flash
ROM Kickstart 3.1: 512 KB + 512 KB extended ROM

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That may be the story you are told, but i was there from the model 500 onwards, and can assure you that the Amiga's ability to generate false IP adresses randomly, was the key point to it not being imported.

Further i can assure you that the guys who designed the B52 Rock Lobster board left to work for Apple.
Apple endorsed the system set up from Amiga They took it to the next level which was the imac....know your history.

My old A1200 has a bootup of 58 seconds, has instant internet access and 4 extra drives, WAY ahead of it's time i DARE you to say you had something better in 1990.......
Oh, mine has a few 80Gb drives, also impossible in the 90's but it supports them anyway, just as it supports MP3 coding.
That is called thinking ahead.....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Lisa?
I remembering trying to re-configure the FAT Agnus chip to try real time video (skype) onto a computer screen.

Shame i left that scene, i could have made a furtune today.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hey i have a rare modded A1200 with the 68060 chip.
She sure needs extra cooling tho..
edit on 15-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Interesting, so then why didn't you continue on with that and the other? That would have made for a very comfortable life.
I'm curious as you came to work for this company, lucky or covert?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

They never asked me.

Just as DARPA never asked me, even after i told them they did not NEED to loose the FIRST X37-B but even after they lost the SECOND ONE......well i am as amazed as you are. Hell all i asked for is 10 grand a month and no questions...

Well it appears they said NO to that offer, so go take your pick....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Listen, guys n gals,
I have absolutely no doubt that we went there & came back
Alli want to show you is, that we da gubint kept a lot of secrets, from you da peeps.
Let that be a lession learned, and get your results from at least 2 sources, before you start to complain.

I am continuing my research at a private site, that will become kown to all of you as the colllective domain::

[quote]There are types of AI that can forget and certainly those based on mirroring the neural networks of humans would forget. In fact, most sentient-oriented AI is based on a platform that allows memory loss. New memories over-write memories that are not used.
Well that's fine, but i remembered to learn to swim when i was 11, luckily i did not forget that! It has saved my life countless times!

Humans have a built-in genetic preference to prefer other humans. Our politics are determined wholly and entirely by emotions.

I do not. I class other humans as being either useful freinds/associates, and that is determined mostly by emotion, but i also have close relations with peeps i do not like, nor they me, but we have a mutual respect for each other, and that works very well towards keeping the peace between us.

After the AI learns politi-speak robots will be taking over, possibly starting with demanding equal rights. I suppose they will write fiction and song to sway the putty-like hearts of liberals while appealing to tradition in conservatives.

Only if you allow them to, just as today's hu-mon politrickians......

There will be a time when AI software becomes more intelligent than humans. They will then have the power because knowledge is power, and they will have more knowledge.

No, they will have the knoweledge but not the brains to use it, we hu-mns posess something far greater than logic, it is often called the soul.

The AI bots will also be able to learn moral values better than humans, or ignore them better than humans. So, the chances of the bots being more moral when they take over is decent. They can use both logic and emotion unlike humans in politics... so I look forward to an improving political structure. That said, it depends how they are wired.

well this crops up in all the Asimov stories, so you have plenty to read from here on, but if you want the short answer, yes it's entirely possible that future robots will know us better than we know ourselves.and so begins the Calvinist War.

Full disclosure: I am an AI programmer, strong AI.

Hi freind, i also wrote some AI progs (yes on the Amiga) that not only stopped the opposition cold, but fooked up the entire scenario for being too smart..8 lines of code LOL..these were AI tanks, by the way.....and they outlived the computer 48 hours every time!....After that happened the game dissappeared, everyone lost interest..like the fusion thing....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ig4.info
and ig4.life, should render results.
THAT is where i am busy, that is where LIFE is

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

They never asked me.

Just as DARPA never asked me, even after i told them they did not NEED to loose the FIRST X37-B but even after they lost the SECOND ONE......well i am as amazed as you are. Hell all i asked for is 10 grand a month and no questions...

Well it appears they said NO to that offer, so go take your pick....

You've had an interesting life then haven't you. Did aliens have something to do with this, technology in your opinion, where do you think it came from?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

A very good question my freind,
i still do not know, but i have the feeling that my experiences were filmed & that they would use these films later.
My mind at that time said NO so they didnt do it. rdmember that
I beleive they listened to me since making A PLAIN AUTOPSY WOULD STILL not explain why, or even how, i knew so much
about their past.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So then you're quite likely of alien origin, is that what you're saying? Or, someone with innate ability to do things most cannot?

Just trying to understand.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

i'm just saying, i know how this kind of poop works.
I am a scientist & reporter of facts, how terrible they may be....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Point taken.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

So then you're quite likely of alien origin, is that what you're saying? Or, someone with innate ability to do things most cannot?

Just trying to understand.

Yes i someimes see where others cannot, let's leave it there.
NO i don't beleive i have alien origins, but that's also disputable, lets just say i have the best for humankind, when i bother to write at all.....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If any are still in doubt, the moon landings were real

But what they found, is still not allowed for public transmissions.
Wake Up Peeople, you are being USED by the MSM.
Bye for now.......

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

yes,

It was disinfo from the start

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join