It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bleachbit guy has until friday to explain Reddit posts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

They will probably now find him dead with 2 bullets to the back of his head. After a thorough investigation, the FBI will call it a suicide.....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

They will probably now find him dead with 2 bullets to the back of his head. After a thorough investigation, the FBI will call it a suicide.....

They will also invent a way to explain how he could have found himself locked inside a bag as well...

Police visited Williams's home during the afternoon of Monday 23 August 2010, as a "welfare check" after colleagues noted he had been out of contact for several days. His decomposing naked remains were found in a red The North Face bag, padlocked from the outside, in the bath of the main bedroom's en-suite bathroom.
The police had gained entry into his top floor flat in Alderney Street, Pimlico at around 16:40. His family believe that crucial DNA was interfered with and that fingerprints left at the scene were wiped off as part of a cover-up.
No fingerprints, palm-prints, footprints or traces of William's DNA were found on the rim of the bath, the bag zip or the bag padlock. The key to the padlock was inside the bag, underneath his body.

In August 2015 the Daily Mail reported that before his death Williams had been conducting financial surveillance on illicit cash flows out of Russia, and that there had been a surreptitious entry into his flat in the days immediately following discovery of his body, presumably for the purpose of removing incriminating evidence.
Questions as to the compromise of the personal identity of the surveillance technician, whether by mole, technical penetration, or intentional abandonment, remain unresolved.
In the same month, the Daily Mail reported that Williams had angered his bosses at SIS by hacking into confidential data regarding former President of the United States Bill Clinton; he had provided a friend with the guest list for an event Clinton was due to attend.

The death of Gareth Williams

edit on 20-9-2016 by Jonjonj because: Addition

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

when i saw that reddit thread, what occurred to me was either this IT guy is incredibly inept at being an IT guy, (which isnt to surprising considering he was working for hillary)
or
he did it on purpose, like trying to expose his situation in a way that could appear as unintentional.
imagine in his shoes you wanted to expose it but you knew if you did so intentionally youd be in danger, this is one bit of exposing his situation he did that appears on the surface to be unintentional..
though any of us with any IT experience can plainly see how foolish youd have to be to make such a reddit post as that with his usual account and all and not expect it to come back on you..

That still won't prevent him from succumbing to a suicidal three shots to the back of the head from a single shot rifle.

Ohhh.
I went too fast.... but was too slow.
Everyone went there with the suicidal tendencies of Hillary witnesses.
edit on b000000302016-09-20T15:00:52-05:0003America/ChicagoTue, 20 Sep 2016 15:00:52 -0500300000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
a reply to: StallionDuck

She'll be untouchable. Since no one can do anything to her

If she doesnt win this election she'll be hung out to dry

One can only hope

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

People will say "You can't expect her to manage a staff of dozens... now let's make her head of the executive branch!"

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Yep!

I work in IT and -shock horror- IT staff do idiotic things, like errant magnets, overwriting backups, running torrents from work and yes, even hacking their ex's pcs from the workplace. All 4 examples are real and ended in terminations.

IT pros are people, people are stupid.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I'm betting it will be a Martyrdom for her, as she loses her health declines and she disappears from public life to recover.

You will only see her on the Conference circuit, and pamphlets bemoaning the glorious Matriarchy that could have been.

No lawsuits or prisons guaranteed

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Let's just hope he doesn't come down with a case of 2 bullets to the back of the head, like Seth Rich.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Great thread OP! S&F I hadn't heard about it because, I think perhaps is the intention, I am so effing sick of hearing about her stupid emails. With so many released and dissected even me, who enjoys a good scandal, cannot stand to listen anymore.

This circus is amazing. The dumbing down effect is mesmerising and I think just about anything could come out as a deleted email of hers at this point. Everyone will just be like meh...oh well. Also he can say anything at this point and people are just OK with it now. Could anyone have predicted the ridiculousness of this election? The Simpsons did that's who.

Oh and this reddit guy is so dead! Someone should be filming him in documentary style to create the next trilogy of making a murderer.

In normal life ppl would be eating this subject alive...such a great ATS topic but in today's bizarro world it's just another deleted email...meh. baaaaha.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Note to self and others: he never stated that the VIP (very VIP) who everyone would recognize was a she, but he did state that this 'personal' email needed to be removed. What if this VIP person using personal email was not Hillary? What if it was someone even more VIP? Wasn't Clinton's email already known at the timing of congress requesting docs from her email server?

I admit I am curious if Obama has a personal account for 'personal' things as well. Obama had to obviously confer with his SOS about issues and even 'personal' issues. Right?
edit on 9 20 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: Who else may be indicated? AG? Comey? .?!?...????.?..?.?
edit on 9 20 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Note to self and others: he never stated that the VIP (very VIP) who everyone would recognize was a she, but he did state that this 'personal' email needed to be removed. What if this VIP person using personal email was not Hillary? What if it was someone even more VIP? Wasn't Clinton's email already known at the timing of congress requesting docs from her email server?

I admit I am curious if Obama has a personal account for 'personal' things as well. Obama had to obviously confer with his SOS about issues and even 'personal' issues. Right?

Edit add: Who else may be indicated? AG? Comey? .?!?...????.?..?.?

I thought of that too.
It could have been MANY V.I.P.s

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

That's one way of looking at it....but the possibilities are more than a few here, I personally think the common majority realizes shes not fit on so many levels, that said, in good conscious they couldn't even bring themselves to vote for her, I have faith the people will be wise and prudent in making their decision.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I think the server(s) in question had access restricted to about 3 or 4 people. All of whom have been questioned where possible.

A rundown of the server thingy?

The above was posted previous the present revelations.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No that method is dated......if it's like your implying then it will most likely be a heart attack.......or maybe some type of traveling accident.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So this happens, then Hillary abruptly cancels a campaign event for no apparent reason.

Things that make you go....hmmmm.
edit on 20-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Reddit has a new headline that Paul Combetta bought a house
in Narragansett on 7/22. Interesting timing!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I work in the field also. Seems like was asking how to alter the metadata and replace the to and from fields with other people. Sounds to me that he was being forced and/or threatened to do this by someone that has no knowldge of electronic data and this was a desperate attempt to figure it out. Despite the fact that it really can't be done, it obviously proves beyond a doubt they are covering something up.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
As mentioned there are indeed stories circulating that he's caved... looking forward to Friday

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

I work in the field also. Seems like was asking how to alter the metadata and replace the to and from fields with other people. Sounds to me that he was being forced and/or threatened to do this by someone that has no knowldge of electronic data and this was a desperate attempt to figure it out. Despite the fact that it really can't be done, it obviously proves beyond a doubt they are covering something up.

It can be done even in Exchange: Extract all emails by some scripted IMAP client (Python IMAP module will do), now you have all mails in plaintext and you can do with headers whatever you want. In last step you post changed emails via same IMAP client to Exchange server. Scripting + debugging max 1 hour.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: mkultra11

It can be done even in Exchange: Extract all emails by some scripted IMAP client (Python IMAP module will do), now you have all mails in plaintext and you can do with headers whatever you want. In last step you post changed emails via same IMAP client to Exchange server. Scripting + debugging max 1 hour.

Just use e-discovery software and edit the metadata and then export as a .pst file, but there will still be changes to the metadata than can surely be detected. Either way, he settled for Bleach Bit. It's just highly unethical and so damaging to any legal case for their client, unless you are Hillary Clinton of course. It's just too bad for him, he was probably so happy to be Hillary's IT guy and then she welcomed him to her world.

In further thought, it's just a stupid and desperate idea. Even if you switch the meta data, that does nothing to e-mail chains with to, from, cc, etc. included in the ocr text. As well as any references to the real people within the e-mail text. Any experienced legal/forensic analyst wold find it was tampered with very easily and quickly. People make a lot of money analyzing meta data. I'm not sure how the FBI's investigation went, but I'm sure it was under Federal or State law and the handling of her e-mail and destruction/spoliation of evidence under government subpoena are so blatantly contemptuous it's a joke they weren't even given a slap on the wrist when other people would have served time.
edit on 20-9-2016 by mkultra11 because: further thoughts

edit on 20-9-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join