It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bleachbit guy has until friday to explain Reddit posts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thats assuming he lives until friday...The House committee is demanding an interview with Mr combetta by noon on friday or else he will be served a subpoena, Previously he has refused to talk, But in light of new evidence, His name and company have been tracked to the reddit posts, and his car, Any immunity he was offered could be nulled. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, One thing is for sure, it isnt going to end well for Mr Combetta...

Read the story here

Edit, the link wont work, The story can be found on Zerohedge page 2

Zerohedge
edit on 20-9-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Yet the #1 twit, continues with her elections like its just another day on the gulf course.
I dont understand how anyone could possibly trust a vote to that woman.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

when i saw that reddit thread, what occurred to me was either this IT guy is incredibly inept at being an IT guy, (which isnt to surprising considering he was working for hillary)
or
he did it on purpose, like trying to expose his situation in a way that could appear as unintentional.
imagine in his shoes you wanted to expose it but you knew if you did so intentionally youd be in danger, this is one bit of exposing his situation he did that appears on the surface to be unintentional..
though any of us with any IT experience can plainly see how foolish youd have to be to make such a reddit post as that with his usual account and all and not expect it to come back on you..

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

when i saw that reddit thread, what occurred to me was either this IT guy is incredibly inept at being an IT guy, (which isnt to surprising considering he was working for hillary)
or
he did it on purpose, like trying to expose his situation in a way that could appear as unintentional.
imagine in his shoes you wanted to expose it but you knew if you did so intentionally youd be in danger, this is one bit of exposing his situation he did that appears on the surface to be unintentional..
though any of us with any IT experience can plainly see how foolish youd have to be to make such a reddit post as that with his usual account and all and not expect it to come back on you..

People that work in IT can still be dumb humans with little common sense..

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

though any of us with any IT experience can plainly see how foolish you'd have to be to make such a reddit post as that with his usual account and all and not expect it to come back on you..

Yah like, Pssst... I work for a (very VIP) who wants to circumvent the inquisition about emails (wink, wink).

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh Snap!

Do you hear it? That's the sound of scandal! Not just your run of the mill scandal. I mean an election loosing, prison bound scandal.

Yet... She'll be untouchable. Since no one can do anything to her (for some odd reason) and she wont be held accountable, just expose her and save the taxpayers from these lengthy hearings that will go nowhere.

Sadly, people will see the truth and STILL vote for her. We're well beyond face palms here, but I can only beat my head on the concrete so much.

...and lets see how this one goes

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

He'll just invoke the Fifth, as he always does.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

She'll be untouchable. Since no one can do anything to her

If she doesnt win this election she'll be hung out to dry

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Back in July 2014, he probably didn't understand the full implications of what he was asked to do. Plus, he probably thought he was totally anonymous asking.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

He'll just invoke the Fifth, as he always does.

I dont think that will save him, These reddit posts may be enough to convict him even if he doesnt talk.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Not sure why he wants to go down in history as a coward. I would want to go down a hero, one who helped the helpless as in US citizens.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This poor fumble-flop needs to change his i.d. and get into hiding real quick.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary may already be on the chopping block because they are having such a hard time suppressing the info.

They may scapegoat her.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Bet he won't be sleeping too well the next few nights

link   
Rumors circulating that he's flipped, ready to talk.

here

link   
Heres an actual video of him "deleting" his posts yesterday, Well trying too, they Were archived and still there

Edit, can anyone get this video to embed??

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

or

People that work in IT can still be dumb humans with little common sense..

Or not very good at their jobs. Over on Slashdot, habitat of real IT people, few think much of his abilities: Slashdot thread here

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yet the #1 twit, continues with her elections like its just another day on the gulf course.

Dude, you could not have written that better if you had tried!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Heres an actual video of him "deleting" his posts yesterday, Well trying too, they Were archived and still there

Edit, can anyone get this video to embed??

Here you go, you only need to copy/paste everything after the =

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

I think if it came to it, her campaign would bow out citing health issues before she would face trial.

The FBI and DOJ will definitely have some explaining to do, considering they talked about how 'complete' their investigation was...

This is clear intent as well as knowingly giving non-cleared people access to TS info...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join