It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Exposes Military Aide With Nuclear Codes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Look at bobble head granny having another one of her "spells" in the background.

What has Biden ever accomplished in his eight year term? Is he known for anything other than being creepy around women and little girls?
edit on 16-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Aazadan

So the codes are not with the aide?

I do like the idea that it serves as a show piece, for nuclear deference and such, but it's conflicting with Biden's assertion.

Either way, as long as there is not security risk here, as I think many here have rightfully made clear, it doesn't bode well for the right-wing press in their assertions.

Biden could be playing along, or he might not know any better. I honestly doubt that anyone other than the Joint Chiefs and the people who made the bag know what's inside. Not the carrier, not the President, not the VP. It probably just contains instructions for how to launch. Any communications device in the bag is probably too vulnerable to being disrupted in the event something were planned.

The football has been lost on occasion, in fact when Reagan was shot we lost it for two days and had no idea where the agent was. Imagine if a foreign power somehow arranged for our football to disappear at the time they launch a strike against us. It takes Russia something like 28 minutes to launch and reach us, we have about 5 minutes to respond before a land based retaliatory strike is no good (I think those are the numbers at least, I'm open to correction). They wouldn't need the football to disappear for long if that's what we relied on.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Look at bobble head granny having another one of her "spells" in the background.

What has Biden ever accomplished in his eight year term? Is he known for anything other than being creepy around women and little girls?

Actually, Biden has done a lot. His actions as VP are why he was my first choice for President this next time around, above even Bernie.

What Biden did, is he dismantled the huge power network Cheney built up in the VP office, and he instead redistributed it back to Congress and other Executive offices.

Biden entered the Vice Presidency with it being the most powerful office in the country, by the time he leaves it will be back to it's constitutionally outlined level of influence. It's the sort of action that takes an incredible amount of integrity and humility.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'll have you know that Joe Biden has been picked as the number one person for curing cancer on the planet. Obama says that he will, so it's pretty much a done deal!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Who it was or is, isn't the issue; that the VP would make such a reckless statement is. That's Biden for you.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Please describe the guy in your ETA. I almost fell out of my chair. Tears rolling down my cheeks. Can't stop laughing.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
another "careless" and "reckless" democrat, anything to try and get a few more votes. They would publish the launch codes if they thought it would gain them some more votes.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

google image search

I'm not sure what's so funny about him or any of the others. Or did I post a British dude or something? Either way, military uniform, big black with antennas... flashing neon sign.
edit on 8/16/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Alpha..lima,charlie,charlie, delta, foxtrot, whiskey, niner Verify.
Verify..Alpha,lima,charlie,charlie,delta,foxtrot,whiskey,niner. Sir i need the final authorization code.
FInal authorization code is..Crystal palace.
Thank you sir.Goodluck and Godspeed Sir.

(lol yeah yeah i know)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I'm not sure what's so funny about him or any of the others.

That one's a Puddle Pirate.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Joe Biden has Always Been a Loaded Gun with a Big Mouth . How do you think he got to become VICE President ?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

So?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Joe Biden went full retard. Never go full retard.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I wager very few people in that auditorium knew who in the room had possession of nuclear codes, at least until Biden referred to him, pointed him out, while staring at him.

But he did not point him out, nor was he in the room.... he waved a hand and said "there is a guy back here, that follows me"

never actually pointed him out....

But that someone follows him with the nuclear football is not a secret....
edit on 17-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The irony...

He didn't intend to do it.

He was extremely careless.

Apparently, that's the new standard with Top Secret material.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

What's with establishment dem's freely giving out classified information? Biden, you goofball. Anyone else committing such a sin would be held responsible but clearly nothing will come of this from the authorities.

Unless, he didn't point out the man with the codes and choose some random person? Is Biden that crafty? Yeah I don't think so either.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Listen up.. During the 2016 State-of-the-Union address, the anointed one, President Barack Hussein Obama, told Joe Biden to cure Cancer and is giving him the resources he needs to do it before leaving office.

That "creepiness" is merely Joe conducting research, by identifying women with proper pheromones. He'll invite them to his lab to be test subjects.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sometimes real life is just too much....

So many people with their panties in a bunch saying Trump 'might be' too irresponsible to have the nuclear codes. Then biden, one of the biggest morons on the planet, actually 'does' something incredibly irresponsible involving the codes and no one seems to care.

All I hear from killary is, "Do we really want Donald Trump to have the nuclear codes?"

Compared to the current administration of democrats - YES.

I said before and I will say again - the only thing obama did right was pick biden as his vp. No one in their right mind will remove obama from office prematurely knowing who is next in line...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I noticed that too, when he said it. lol.

It's par for the dems.

Everyone near hillary loses their minds, it seems.

Now I'll read the rest of the posts.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's simple really. He's a democrat and didn't intend any harm, so it's all right. They always have good intentions, so they can never be held accountable. After all, we all know it's only Republicans who are dumb, evil, racist, misogynist, untrustworthy, hate you, stupid, homopohobic, did I forget below average IQ, likely uneducated, stink, never bathe, might even be religious ... idiotic, etc., and only Republicans who are really like that, and when Democrats resemble any of those things, it was really only the fault of the vast right wing conspiracy that made it happen by twisting their words.

In other words, that's just Joe, and if anyone in the army has any sense, he doesn't actually have an aid with real military codes. That's just something they told him to make him feel important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join