It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Trump Wins GOP Presidential Nomination

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

Your BS is indicative on how much you hate yourself. Tis'OK ! You don't have to hide behind fanciful stories here! You don't have to feel bad because you don't have anyone to bugger with. I welcome you and your horrible spelling and sentence structure too!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where's the question about how big is the safe space?

I guess that would get filled in the bottom line.

I think that's the first time I've seen somebody "properly" TRIGGERED before.

Looks like it made him go away at least

edit on 19-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You, you are clearly part of the Patriarchy which makes all your regressive chest pounding and stereotyping quite perplexing, but at least it's hilarious

Huh, never got called a patriarch before - I do have two sons, both adopted, and I don't need to tell your their skin color in the US.

Started out as a Private in the US Army, in 1985, got into the Green to Gold Program, and went to Penn State. Became the Commander of Cadets, not to hard to find out who I am now is it, and got my commission.

Did my time as an Officer, then got a scholarship to Purdue University based upon my undergrad grades and academic scholarship. I actually published as an undergrad.

Got out of Purdue and worked as a computer programmer, stared my own business, Still have loyal clients from 20 years ago who want nothing to do but pay me for my brillance.

Since joining the Fed, have done some BIG work in data centers, and RFID. Have not figured out who I am yet? Hint - RFID and a 3 letter Agency. Look for the guy who is the star of the world's largest RF conference in 2013.

I have plenty of other clients to keep me busy on weekends, and I do rake the money.

Oh, and I only hire military for my businesses. Guess some of you folks are out of the game. Must be for the best. You could not be bright enough for my line of work.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
ha reply to: JinMI

Why don't I send you an invite to your home. My great-grandfather grew up in Ishpemming. Maybe your family was a group of his indentured servants? You could pay me my back rent?
edit on 19-7-2016 by olbe66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Glad to see you bought some grammar lessons when you logged off.

How about you buy some cooking lessons, make yourself a nice exotic dish, and maybe then you'll have bought yourself some happiness?

This thread is about Trump, not how cool you think you are.

(post by olbe66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Actually, if you insist on proclaiming your magnificence, do it here: Introductions. Since you're the slickest thing since olive oil you should have no problem getting on the front page tomorrow as the top story.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Seeing how most of the illegals that stay here fly here it better be a tall one.

MOST of the illegals are DIRT poor and can't afford a plane ride...who the hell told you this BS? Most of the illegals that are transported over the border end up getting killed because they can't afford the toll and you think most of them come from planes....
thats funny right there thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66
ha reply to: JinMI

Why don't I send you an invite to your home. My great-grandfather grew up in Ishpemming. Maybe your family was a group of his indentured servants? You could pay me my back rent?

An invite to my home? A published person? Man you can barely string together competent sentences. You may go now.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You are correct. Acted poorly, considering the context.

No excuse. Will vent in other places.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

An invite to my home? A published person? Man you can barely string together competent sentences. You may go now.

Except for you slave. Man (comma) you can not speak to your lord. Sit thee down.

(post by olbe66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Even if you do have all that loot, you're only slightly less of a slave than we are.

While I can cook better food for pennies than you can buy for dollars, and have far beyond a free spirit than you can comprehend.

So keep patting yourself on the back for calling us slaves because you MIGHT have more money than us even though we're smarter than you.

You're not your *@#&$@) khaki's!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You suck olbe66...........

You are clearly far more miserable then the people you're ranting on......

You can't take it with you buddy........you are in for a very rude awakening one day

sucks to be you.......
edit on 19-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

eta: you said intellect twice.....lol, sounds weird.....
edit on 19-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
yes, the fine intellect of a person of true intellect. Your mother must be proud. Is she still,...oh never mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: xuenchen
Let's see if both Parties stick to the issues and minimize the pointless bickering and deflections.

Seriously? Do you not understand who Trump is and what he does? Pointless bickering, deflections, and name calling is how he got to be the nominee so why would he stop now? It's who he is and what he does. The man has zero substance, just childish school yard bullying.

A bully with a heart of gold.

He's gonna eat Cruella DeClinton at the debates.

He doesn't need much except her record and I hope he makes her cry and people call him a meanie for beating up on a girl who wants to rule the world.

Was Milo invited to speak? That would be pretty awesome. Heads would explode for sure.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You have been officially trolled by a person who has a bit of money, and wants to show you how you would really react to Donald Trump. I met Mr Trump In 1998, and he was a assh*le just like I am. He was much worse than I am - i bELIEVE HE REALLY THINKS HE EARNED IT.44444444444444444444

(post by olbe66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join