It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Convention 2004

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i would definately like to see one in australia... with plenty of notice to get leave beforehand.. maybe in nimbim where the pot flows free

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i say amsterdam....... ohh and the CIA can come..........itll be funny

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
How about Hanger 18

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hell yeah, if its at Nimbin I might have to skip the US Convention and go to the Australasian version.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Umm....is there anyone willing to take responsibility for actually coordinating this nightmare?

DE

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
They will come.

Is your middle name "anyone", Deus?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i'd help organise an aussie convention

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Oh....

Dammit. FINE! I'll do it, but as a Canuck, expect no mercy. I'll organize the North American end. Any volunteers overseas?

DE

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I can already picture it. ATS Convention 2004!!

Everyone who shows would arrive in cabs. Pay only in cash (small unmarked bills). Wearing heavy coats, gloves, sunglasses, maybe even fake beards etc. Everyones real name, when given, would be Bill Smith, Jill Jones, or something similar. Everyone looking over there shoulders. Whispering, secret handshakes, the works!! Basically everyone would look like the photos of Pot Farmers in High Times.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
*grumbles* Once I get this better sorted out, I'm going to put this up on a seperate thread.

Okay, I've selected two potential places: St. Louis, or New Orleans.

Now, New orleans is a bit farther than St Louis, btu it's just flat out cooler. Who wants which? Please don't offer alternate city sites, because they're not choices. I'm volunteering to do this on my own time, so don't make this any harder on me.

Secondly, I need to ask who would be in, and how much you would eb willing to pay, because there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

DE

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
like i already said i'd help with an aussie convention... but i'd only be able to help.. busy schedule and all... but if any aussies want in let me know

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
... and another thing... would thisconvention be ats members only or could we bring guests who may not be ats members

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
well, on this side.... I'm goign to ahve to say if they pay, they can play. So far, I need mroe opinions for the ATS North American convention. St. Louis or New Orleans?

DE

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think we should have a few, one for the mid west
one for southerners, one for the east and one for the west.

I'd really like to participate in something like this, but I don't think my husband would want to travel fny further then 3 hrs.

www.meetup.com has something like this where you can vote where you want to meet up within your area code/state.

We could all get together in different areas.

Anyway, all kidding aside, I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to meet eachother, and discuss issues. Beer and nacho's are a good combination.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'd say New Orleans.
It is a good vacation spot and is semi close to many others. You could plan a vacation somewhere near and make it a day/night trip from your vacation spot. Or, just vacation in New Orleans
Hunt Vampires, Check out the Voodoo stuff, wrestle Aligators, Fishing, Beads and Boobies
, Plenty do drink, Weird people!!!
More weird people, we should all fit in perfectly

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

Why not have it here...

X-Conference - 1st Annual Exopolitics Expo

After reviewing the conference, I have determined it to be in the middle of my exam time, as well as the exam times of a number of other students. No dice. Would've been great, tho. Now, we're back to St louis or New Orleans. St Louis is in teh middle of the country, so everyone has to travel a lot to get there, while New Orleans is ...freakin' COOL!Worht the drive, I assure you.

DE

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
... and another thing... would thisconvention be ats members only or could we bring guests who may not be ats members

Admission by ticket and password, surely, and ATS members' discretion as to whom they invite to be paid up guests? But then again shouldn't an objective be to convert those FBI agents and horribly disfigured people to members before they want to attend a convention of weirdos and paranoids?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
I can already picture it. ATS Convention 2004!!

Everyone who shows would arrive in cabs. Pay only in cash (small unmarked bills). Wearing heavy coats, gloves, sunglasses, maybe even fake beards etc. Everyones real name, when given, would be Bill Smith, Jill Jones, or something similar. Everyone looking over there shoulders. Whispering, secret handshakes, the works!! Basically everyone would look like the photos of Pot Farmers in High Times.

Jill Jones here
and I would like to nominate Florida again and perhaps even Miami or Orlando... we would have no problems with an eccentric group gathering here, only thing, you would have to skip the coats...way too hot...you will stick out in the crowd like that!!!

plus Florida is cheaper!! motels, the beach, and oh yeah cigarettes are only $3.10 per pack

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is starting to sonud like it may actually happen. Ima vote St.Louis....only becuase thats most likely where id be able to get to more. Would there be an age limit to enter the convention? Cuz i hear alot of talk about booze....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join