It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Convention 2004

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh come on I only fly to states 2 times a year you cant have one without me noooooooooo. Ok I nominate Berlin Germany. The Best beer in the world. And Berlin its like NYC but safer heh.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
At one time it was a possibility to have it at my place. Now, it is several months later and I seem to be no closer to having the land and house than I was back then. I'm beginning to think I am trapped in this small house in this subdivision for freakin' EVER!!!

Anyway, I must pull my name out of the potential party places.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How about arkansas? Easy women and white lightining what more could ask for? You could rent a whole hotel here for next to nothing or better yet a campground. Roast a couple pigs in the ground hire a band, hell after a little lightining any band would do

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
what about some uk conventions like birmingham manchester london scotland devon

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What here in Alberta Canada?

I'll make some Beef Steaks and tandoori chicken!

Deep

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Deep,
Where you @ in Alberta? I'm going to Edmonton in 3 weeks. Mini convention?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
With free peanuts? I'll drive.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
How about camped around area 51?

Could make some big bonfires, smoke some peyote, howl at the moon with the tequila dripping down your chin..

stagger out of your tent in the morning only to find camo dudes waving a pistol in your face.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
lol.. sounds like a wonderful experience! hahaha

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Deep,
Where you @ in Alberta? I'm going to Edmonton in 3 weeks. Mini convention?

Damn right, in Edmonton.
Give me a U2U, I'll show you around. Its so Cold here, are you crazy though, you should dress warmly. Last week it dropped to minus 35.

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yeah but those gals in Edmonton are sure friendly though.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
come lets have it in dallas. its in the middle of america so its accessible easier for everyone. plus i will get to go.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
In Regards to an Aussie convention if it gets enough interest i can get a band to play... in fact i think the guitarist in the band in question is a member here so he's a paranoid # like all of us...

I'd like to get an idea about how many people in AUS would attend... U2U me if there is anyone interested

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Everyone, let me reinterate: The NA convention will not take place in your town. The choices are St. Louis or New Orleans. So far, St. Louis seems to be ahead.

TC, too bad. Still coming?

As for minors, there will eb no age limit, but booze will not be served to you. Sorry guys.

However, I need a headcount as for who can come. Like I said, it's probably going to be mid-June.

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Freindly, and eager!

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Yeah I got a girl there, that's why I'm going LOL. Sucks to be Deep and NEO... just joshin' ohp!

Sorry Deus, I'm out. June? I'll be in the middle of the Pacific. But you guy's have fun in St. Louis. Hahaha...
I'll be attending the West Canadian one though.

Who in BC, Sask and AB are down for a mini convention at Cowboys? Or is that in Cagary? We'll find a bar, # it..

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Cowboys

I was thier twice these last 2 weeks.
Wow, such a small small world!

Like I said, give me a holla if you need anything.

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
From what location is ATS most famous? I know it is U.S., but what part of U.S.?

Give me a region, i.e. East, West or Near some major city.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yeah man, Ima send you a UTU later in the month we'll go get some drinks and discuss important issues concerning the welfare of the human race. Either that or get totally #ty. Where I live the drinkin' age is 21 so travelling is always a cause for celebration. I'll probably be spending the week near the U of A campus but I have one night reserved for the Roman Room at the Fantasyland hotel at WestEd, which I'm looking forward to.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
leave the weapons to me..i'll bring plenty of em..me being in the military n all...and hell if ne 1 wants to help we could steal a nuclear missile..then we could demand the lies end

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join