It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants Need To Enlist In the United States Military If They Want To Live In America!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Two years? So they and their bunches of children can collect tens of thousands of dollars in benefits and free allowances for doing little more than being a secretary, starting up the Humvees, and basic while waiting for clearence? This with discounts on everything forever? Sign me up!

That is not even long enough for a deployment. And illegals really? That is like training a foreign populace in weapons and combat to go fight money wars for unjust reason.

Oh wait nvm we already do that.
edit on 26-6-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The security risks of that would be unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

The Trump picture is of a derogatory humerus manner. I put it these because it seems to me the same type of people who would consider conscripting supposed illegal immigrants in to the armed forces, forcing them to be cannon fodder in our politicians wars is exactly the same type of person who would consider the idea of building a large wall around the southern borders of your nation a valid idea.

Possibly i was incorrect if so, my bad.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

As an illegal immigrant, you cant enlist (youre not legally here or an American)...nor be drafted I think. I suppose you could be required for possible citizenship to do that.

But, youre already guilty of a crime being illegal and not allowed in this country...1st thing isnt to get you to stay...but to throw you the hell out.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Anyone can go to any US embassy and start the process before they cross our borders illegally.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

This is why the elite have copied every single thing that has brought down empires in the past. They see the US as an empire and not a free country, an empire for them to control. It is the elite of the world who are using the US to colonize the world not the US itself. It is in reality the UN and all those stupid so called treaties we have signed.

We need to back out of it all and focus on our own for a while this is why Trump is so popular.
edit on 27-6-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join