It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted and Heidi Cruz Ignore Carly Fiorina Falling Off Stage (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What Principles?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

1) John Boehner "Backs Trump"? Where? When?
2) Sarah Palin? So?
3) Jesse Venture? And?
4) Jeff Sessions, the guy that CRUZ wanted and endorsement from and didn't get and instead went to TRUMP?
LOL if Sessions backed Cruz he would have had a meltdown like a schoolgirl getting asked on a date by the high school football captain.
5) KKK? Oh, we're back to that now? Jesus
6) McConnell "backs Trump"? When? Where?

you should probably google, thats the problem with Trump supporters, you guys dont want to research

Yet you ask me for links. And now you can't even answer a silly list with TWO people specifically....Boehner and McConnell.

I mean, cmon man. This is silly

ive already provided quotes man.......straight from the horses mouth.......youve done nothing except provide your opinion and anecdotes.....

No you didn't. You said Boehner and McConnell "support" Trump. I asked what you meant.

I don't see any response to that.

Anyways, this is getting silly.
edit on 781pm3112America/Chicago15CDT12America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

You cant fault Cruz for actually knowing how things work, Christ since when has that become a bad thing?

Its funny really, Cruz knows how the election cycle works and uses it =HORRIBLE person

Trump buys off politicians because he says he knows how to work the system =Paragon of Truth and moral standard.....

Cruz actually doesn't know everything about the system, so wouldn't pat him on the back just yet.

Oops! No One Told Ted Cruz That Delegates Pick the VP at a Contested Convention (Video)

www.alternet.org...

So Cruz doesn't buy anybody off? Cruz bought off Fiorina to be his VP.

Why did a Ted Cruz super PAC give $500,000 to Carly Fiorina’s?

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

My thoughts are torn...
On the one hand, it's one of the funniest videos I've seen in the past couple of days. On the other hand, the video is freaking hilarious. OK, guess my thoughts aren't torn at all.

Oh, on topic, I don't see an issue here... I only see the lolz.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I think its interesting that the best Trump supporters can come up with this guy are a few stories that turn out to be bogus, his looks, the fact that a completely establishment speaker Bohner really doesnt like him, and stuff like this.

So you're saying Donald Trump supporters pushed Fiorina off the stage and used some manner of cloaking technology to ensure the Cruz family didn't see her falling and, thus, couldn't move towards her to help her up?

That's a bold theory, ManBehindTheMask. Even by ATS standards, that's pretty far out there.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Maybe someone could CGI a water bottle in Heidi's hand,
so it looks like it pours over Carly's head.

"I'm melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!..."

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

She went down faster in that gif than HP stock did with her at the helm!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow, forgot my password for the longest time... anyway, i'd like to point out something no one else has said so far while they've been slinging mud so i'll be "that guy" if you will. If you slow down the video in the OP, it does seem like a hand reaches up, grabs hers, and pulls her down...?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: rupertg

She went down faster in that gif than HP stock did with her at the helm!

Wow that was faster than a hooker dropping to the ground to snatch her money back!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Genus
Wow, forgot my password for the longest time... anyway, i'd like to point out something no one else has said so far while they've been slinging mud so i'll be "that guy" if you will. If you slow down the video in the OP, it does seem like a hand reaches up, grabs hers, and pulls her down...?

Lewandowski.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It was Below Ted to Help her up .

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ted campaigned on without a care for his chosen VP's injury? Probably just a bruise, right?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trumptard is using this now. He grabs anything from the internet that he can use against his opponents. True or false. He doesn't even care.
Did you hear the latest about Ted Cruz's father and Lee Harvey Oswald?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Are you guys telling me that you can't tell he didn't see her go down. He was looking the other way. The vid stops pretty fast. I bet he was over there in a shot but showing that would ruin y'all s good time huh?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A real man, no matter, would have tried to help up a woman. I bet no one remembers when Trump waited for Carson during the one debate. He missed being called and all the other douchebags just walked on by. Trump made sure he was announced, let Carson proceed, and then came out. A class act.

Not a big deal in my book since Cruz will be sitting at home with his wife yelling at him in about 4 weeks that he should have been a man like Trump during the primaries...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
And then he elbows his wife in the face. What a guy.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

A argument broke out between Carly Fiorina and Heidi Cruz, after Heidi Cruz confronted Fiorina about sleeping with her husband, GOP Presidential candidate Ted Cruz, in a Pizza restaurant’s restroom in Greenville, Indiana on Saturday afternoon claims an alternative news website.

Carly Fiorina, running mate to Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz, along with first lady hopeful Heidi Cruz, came to Mozzi’s Pizza in Greenfield for lunch Saturday afternoon.

An employee of Mozzi’s Pizza who was in a restroom occupied by Heidi Cruz and Carly Fiorina, heard Cruz and Fiorina screaming at each other outside her stall, saying that:

“I trusted you. I allow you in my home and trust you with my children. So how do you repay me….by f….ing (expletive) my husband.” [Cruz]
“It wasn’t my fault. He came on to me and I really didn’t think you would care…it’s not like I was the first woman he ever cheated on you with.” [Fiorina]

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I am amazed the timing of the fall.

She just said, the next potus, ted cruz and then bam!

lol!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
And then he elbows his wife in the face. What a guy.

Hahaha! it was the ol 1-2!

I think I've seen Tony Jaa throw a punch like that.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

are you happy that ted cruz dropped out?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join