It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted and Heidi Cruz Ignore Carly Fiorina Falling Off Stage (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just caught this. Some would say no big deal but I think it says more.

Firstly, Ted has peripheral vision as we all do. I do not believe that he didn't catch this out of the corner of his eye. Can I prove it? No. But judging from what I believe this man to be at the core, I really do think this was a willful ignorance of his "VP" choice, and a woman at that.

Heidi, looks directly at it, and like the perfect politicians wife, she keeps smiling and then goes back to waving.

I'm posting this because lately I have noticed that Cruz is becoming desperate in his words and actions. I actually supported Cruz about 4 months ago and switched do Donald (at first reluctantly) since then. I don't believe he is a compassionate person. I don't believe he is genuine. In fact I believe there is a coldness in him that is on a level of disassociation that to me is evidenced in this video.

What are your thoughts? Is it telling or is it just another video?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Looks 'Staged'.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
you can tell Ted didnt see it, his wife looks down and puts her hand down to help, it looks like she caught herself........

Last week Cruz said ring instead of hoop and people freaked, yet Trump cant even get the name right of a foreign country and hes going to be running foreign policy? No one says a word.......

I think its interesting that the best Trump supporters can come up with this guy are a few stories that turn out to be bogus, his looks, the fact that a completely establishment speaker Bohner really doesnt like him, and stuff like this.

Meanwhile Trump has a laundry list , virtually WEEKLY of legitimate reasons people should be concerned and they completely look over it.

Cognitive dissonance indeed
edit on 5/2/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It looked as though Cruz's wife bent down to help for a second before security stepped-in.

I don't really see the issue here.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Looks 'Staged'.

Staged for what? If it was staged you'd think he'd use it to make it look like he cared, not the other way around. Unless you mean staged by some other party?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

His head was turned. He didn't see her.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There is no issue here.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I saw Heidi push her...or maybe it was one of the kids.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Actually, looking at the video again and again, I see that he got distracted by someone grabbing his arm at the right moment.

My mistake.

I still think Cruz sucks though, regardless. I wouldn't put it past him to actually ignore such a thing, but I don't think that happened in this case.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Looks 'Staged'.

Staged for what? If it was staged you'd think he'd use it to make it look like he cared, not the other way around. Unless you mean staged by some other party?

Whoa there, lil' cowpoke....Reel it in a bit...Just a little innocent fun-play on words. Sorry to set you off...no offense intended.

Okay, carry on.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Maybe it was result of this:

A nasty argument broke out between Carly Fiorina and Heidi Cruz, after Heidi Cruz confronted Fiorina about sleeping with her husband, GOP Presidential candidate Lyin’ Ted Cruz, in a Pizza restaurant’s restroom in Greenville, Indiana on Saturday afternoon.

getoffthebs.com...

ETA: or maybe Trump's campaign manager pulled her down like he did to Michelle Fields.
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Jeez, He didn't see it, end of!
edit on 2-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

link   

Oh please. Why find dirt where there is none. Mrs. Cruz was johnny on the spot and immediately offered help to which we can just as easily suppose that Fiorina tells her I'm ok and Mrs. Cruz goes back to greeting the crowd. And Cruz in all likelihood did not notice. His attention was already set upon the people to his left as he turned in that direction just as she fell and it was all over in a second or two. Peripheral vision is one thing, seeing out of your ear is another.

link   

BRAVO! Better to realize it late than never at all

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Maybe it was result of this:

A nasty argument broke out between Carly Fiorina and Heidi Cruz, after Heidi Cruz confronted Fiorina about sleeping with her husband, GOP Presidential candidate Lyin’ Ted Cruz, in a Pizza restaurant’s restroom in Greenville, Indiana on Saturday afternoon.

getoffthebs.com...

Is that for real? LOL

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Unlike Cruz, I'm not going to blatantly lie.

And if I catch myself in error, I can admit it.

Unlike......some

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Oh please. Why find dirt where there is none. Mrs. Cruz was johnny on the spot and immediately offered help to which we can just as easily suppose that Fiorina tells her I'm ok and Mrs. Cruz goes back to greeting the crowd. And Cruz in all likelihood did not notice. His attention was already set upon the people to his left as he turned in that direction just as she fell and it was all over in a second or two. Peripheral vision is one thing, seeing out of your ear is another.

My intention wasn't to dig up dirt. There is plenty on Cruz out in the open, just on his actions alone.

I already admitted my error. What else can I do?

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Actually, looking at the video again and again, I see that he got distracted by someone grabbing his arm at the right moment.

My mistake.

I still think Cruz sucks though, regardless. I wouldn't put it past him to actually ignore such a thing, but I don't think that happened in this case.

So even though you clearly see thats the case, you still maintain, because of you own FEELINGS, not actual facts, that he would do something like that.....

Further pushing the agenda despite the actual evidence to the contrary

I see objectivity and facts are still a foreign concept to Trump supporters........

Nope lets go with feelings , just like the Obama supporters you guys railed against........

God we deserve Trump as a nation........

link   
And, none of this would have happened if they had a stage and not there cafeteria tables setup as a runway in a school gym.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: veracity

Unlike Cruz, I'm not going to blatantly lie.

And if I catch myself in error, I can admit it.

Unlike......some

Thats Trump lol Its called Projection, Trump and his supporters have done it his whole campaign.......Trump lies every time he opens his mouth and the facts back it up

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join