It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s New Pro-Veterans Website-Money goes to Trump not vets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well I wasn't going to be rude to you twice in one day. First time by calling you out, second time by not apologizing when I was wrong.

I'm an old school debate kinda guy
I just needed more facts before I made a real decision...1.5% of most things is not very much at all ha.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
op, I so appreciate this thread.

did I read right, did he donated more to the WWE than to veterans?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Well I wasn't going to be rude to you twice in one day. First time by calling you out, second time by not apologizing when I was wrong.

I'm an old school debate kinda guy
I just needed more facts before I made a real decision...1.5% of most things is not very much at all ha.

~Tenth

Totally respect that, and if I came across as rude at all then I apologize.......ive always respected your point of view and your input, thank you for doing that here in this thread bud

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
op, I so appreciate this thread.

yes you did read that correctly

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
He just collected 5 million. He is reading the list now. All of the donors. Donald gave 1 million himself.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
He just collected 5 million. He is reading the list now. All of the donors. Donald gave 1 million himself.

What to his own charity? because thats where the money is going, thats like putting my own money in my savings rather than my bank account.......

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Watching his live event, supposedly he already raised 5 million for the veterans.
Let see if they get distributed.
edit on 45131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 20:45:58 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Watching his veterans event. Supposedly raised 6 million so far in donations. He said that its going to be divided to veteran organizations.

Did not mention anything about his trump organization.
edit on 15131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 21:15:27 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Still with the taking money from the vets...give it a break.

He held an event opposite a GOP debate and had the last 2 Iowa Caucus winners there with him...after the debate and one is a FOX employee.

Who lost?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Still with the taking money from the vets...give it a break.

He held an event opposite a GOP debate and had the last 2 Iowa Caucus winners there with him...after the debate and one is a FOX employee.

Who lost?

Give it a rest. Sorry Donnie doesn't get a pass just because he says he's doing something for the troops.

Especially since once again his past history says otherwise. And every bit of it is going into HIS charity. Not directly to the troops.

So no I won't give it a rest. I think it's our damn job to make sure he's held accountable just as much as any other candidate or politician

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just in

"Furthermore, Trump offered to appear at the debate upon the condition that FOX News contribute $5 million to his charities."

Not to wounded warrior. Not to the vets. To HIS charities

So he wants money. He wants to be bought.

Wake up America this guys just as crooked if not more than anyone else running

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Past History? He saved the NYC Veterans Day parade. He gave money to the vet who was illegally held in Mexico. He helped him with no fanfare.

Over 100 million in charities in the last 5 years.

You are reaching and falling short here. He is doing nothing wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Past History? He saved the NYC Veterans Day parade. He gave money to the vet who was illegally held in Mexico. He helped him with no fanfare.

Over 100 million in charities in the last 5 years.

You are reaching and falling short here. He is doing nothing wrong.

Ye his past history, you know what he did when it wasnt to get attention..........and he did have fanfare he made sure of it when he did that........

And no im not falling short, his past contributions for the last 10yrs to vets? 57k read the thread dude......hes given more the the WWE than to actually help people.......

He was trying to extort FOX news by getting 5 million dollars from them to show up, deposited of course to HIS charity, not to actual Vets

Youre being completely blind to the facts

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I believe that is incorrect . The WWE gave the trump foundation 4 Million in donations. The Trump foundation never gave the WWE any money from what I have seen.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I believe that is incorrect . The WWE gave the trump foundation 4 Million in donations. The Trump foundation never gave the WWE any money from what I have seen.

well i linked the information , feel free to post anything that contradicts it

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He's also been an enemy of vets.

Trump Didn’t Want Disabled Vets Near Trump Tower, Petitioned to Have Them Removed

This morning, Ben Ferguson contrasted that with statements the real estate tycoon made in 1991 and 2004, when he tried to get homeless and disabled veterans kicked off of Fifth Avenue in front of the famed Trump Tower.

Trump is decrying “all talk, no action politicians” now just as he was in the 1990s, though the action he wanted the New York State Assembly to take then regarding disabled veterans was markedly different than the action he is blaming President Barack Obama‘s administration for not taking now. (It should be noted, too, that actions that have been taken by some organizations to aid veterans have turned out not to be all they claim to be.) In a 1991 letter to the Assembly, he wrote, “While disabled veterans should be given every opportunity to earn a living, is it fair to do so to the detriment of the city as a whole or its tax paying citizens and businesses?”

By “detriment of the city,” the future GOP frontrunner meant “detriment of Trump Tower,” which sits on Fifth Avenue. While it is known as a ritzy shopping district in New York, Fifth Avenue is also the home of dozens of opportunistic street vendors. Many of them are disabled veterans who are given special licenses by the Department of Consumer Affairs. According to The Daily News, the protections and exceptions extended to peddling veterans date back to the 1890s and were created to give those who were disabled in the Civil War an opportunity to support themselves.

Though previous attempts to relocate veterans to streets where they would make less money didn’t work, Trump was undeterred. In 2004, he wrote to then-mayor and possible future presidential rival Michael Bloomberg, imploring him to help get rid of the wounded warriors on his street.

“Whether they are veterans or not, they should not be allowed to sell on this most important and prestigious shopping street,” he wrote. “The image of New York City will suffer… I hope you can stop this very deplorable situation before it is too late.”

What a guy. So as long as the vets aren't offending him he supports them.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

exactly, oh and when he can use them to his advantage.......and extort more money

Im really suprised that more people arent paying attention to this in light of this glaring history and facts regarding this.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
UHm this is the part I find interesting if true, which I have no reason to disbelief right now.

The Weeklys Standard John McCormack detailed that giving, contrasting the $57,000 the Trump Foundation gave veterans groups from 2009 to 2013 with the $100,000 it gave to the William J. Clinton Foundation in 2009 alone.

This almost appears like a way to manage your lobbying account.

He needs lobbying money, does an event for WWE.

1. WWE pays his foundation 5 million , which is tax deductible for the WWE.
2. Trump doesn't get taxed and gets the full 5 Million in his foundation
3. Then goes and buys Hillary by giving her 5 million from his charity to her charity. All untaxable.

It would be interesting to see other political campaigns. I got a feeling this happens often.

edit on 00131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 22:00:31 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 02131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 22:02:13 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yeah I looked for your information but didn’t see where it said that the Donald Trump foundation gave money to the WWE.

What I found was that the WWE donated to his foundation and was one of its biggest donor. Not the other way around.

From the graph it looks like they show disbursed amount but not to who

www.washingtonpost.com...[edit by]edit on 07131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 22:07:00 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Saying that he did not want street vendors and that some of those street vendors are vets is not Trump hates vets...geesh!

Next, who do some of you think you are think say how much someone should contribute to charity. Did any of you donate more than he did? I did not but I cannot afford it. Thank goodness for people like Donald Trump.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join